PDA

View Full Version : TR3 - dismounting Lara's quad bike??

iris001
12th Apr 2004, 22:22
Ok, I have been playing TR3 for sometime and I have just recently passed level 2 (really sad I know). Now that I am in level 3 entitled The River Ganges I am having difficulty with getting off of Lara's quad bike. In the little manual it says that the 'roll' button is what you use to dismount but it doesn't work. I have checked the controls option to see if that is correct and it says it is, but still it does not work. I have also fiddled with the default and user key settings, but that doesn't seem to do anything either. My operating system is Mac OS 9, so if anyone could help me with this that would be really great, as I cannot go much further without being able to get off of her bike. Thanks
Iris001

brent6980
13th Apr 2004, 01:49
Only played PSX but you have to be stopped completely b4 dismounting.

Rascalius
13th Apr 2004, 02:02
I'm not sure about the Mac version but in the PC version you hold down 'End' then press either the 'Left' or 'Right' cursor button (depending which way you want Lara to dismount).

BeardofPants
5th Feb 2006, 20:11
Hi, I'm having the same problem. I'm playing it on mac osx, and I've tried all the suggestions (being on a completely flat surface, and absolutely still), and it just doesn't seem to work. I've tried all both roll key combos (up + down, and fn + right) with left or right and it doesn't work. I can't progress unless I figure out how to get her off the feckin' bike. Suggestions? Or at least a helpful point in the direction of the appropriate person to bug? :(

Shrensh
5th Feb 2006, 20:36
Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but you are pressing roll and the left or right directional key at the same time, right?