PDA

View Full Version : TR II - how do I get out of Venice?

jerilynw
11th Apr 2004, 04:38
I've blown up the mines, but now I can't find any levers to open the final door. Help, anyone? Thanks

Jerilyn

Dino
11th Apr 2004, 07:35
The switch for the exit gate is in the room across the canal from the bottom of the long wooden ramp that leads up to the glassed-in walkway where you found the Jade Dragon.

If you drive the boat into that room, then, after operating the switch to open the exit gate, a timer starts when you drive the boat over the ramp to leave the room. You need to get through the exit doors before they close.

If you leave the boat outside that room, then, after operating the switch to open the exit gate, you can swim out under the closed entrance door and the timer doesn't start. You can take your time swimming or driving the boat to the exit doors.

Solange
11th Apr 2004, 08:34
Originally posted by Dino
If you leave the boat outside that room, then, after operating the switch to open the exit gate, you can swim out under the closed entrance door and the timer doesn't start. You can take your time swimming or driving the boat to the exit doors.
Cool!

I had no idea it was possible to avoid that timed sequence! If only I'd known, would have saved me a lot of headache... :D I really suck at timed runs... :o

brent6980
11th Apr 2004, 14:11
So technically, you don't have to open the two metal gates in the narrow canal, but then you'd miss half of the level:(.

brent6980

Sang
13th Apr 2004, 05:58
An airplane ticket? :D
Just kidding