PDA

View Full Version : TDP and T2-what's a difference?

bonya
4th Apr 2004, 17:09
Hi,guys.I have strange problem with TDP and Windows XP. In order to play T2 i installed it with "lgntforce",added "safe_texture_manager"line and now i can play it. I did samething with TDP,but before i could play it,i was need to start T2,play couple of seconds and then start TDP. After saving and loading 4-5 times - black screen again. After few such sessions it doesn't work any more.Nothing helps.

Peter_Smith
4th Apr 2004, 20:09
Your post is damaging my brain.:( Put at least one space following each sentence, and I may read it the next time I pass through. Use the edit tool underneath the display of the post.

bonya
5th Apr 2004, 22:19
Well,Peter Smith,i made my message short and put spaces between phrases,but they disappeared after i posted it.

bonya
8th Apr 2004, 23:50
Wow!I can play TDP now-just reinstalled video-driver from resource CD came with my PC.Looks like old games dont like new versions.

Peter_Smith
9th Apr 2004, 05:54
Glad you got it going.:)

Certainly a space after a period is not closed up by the editor. I see that you inserted quite a few. I suggest that you maintain the habit of putting spaces between sentences. You may not need that to survive on the internet, but you will need it to be respected.