PDA

View Full Version : If she was real??

Window Paine
3rd Apr 2004, 15:35
OK lets play a game???

Lara Croft is a real women...

whats your pick up line?

C'MON guys!! you've only got one shot!!!

what would you say to her to get her attention?

Do you think that you could date her?

HOW would you get to know Lara Croft?

Lets make this easy!!!

ONE QUESTION!!!!!!

I would ask her this.....

what does a t-rex breath smell like?

what would you ask her?

EddyBones
3rd Apr 2004, 18:49
I wouldn't stand a chance with Ms. Croft, so I wouldn't even approach her...

WesternWhiteWolf
8th Apr 2004, 03:46
I'm a girl, but this is what I'd say: "Lara, you've been my idol since I was ten years old. Is there any advice you could give me to help me be successful in life?

AnUbIs985
8th Apr 2004, 10:04
I'd ask for her autograph.While I'm at it,I'll ask her to be my maid of honor at my wedding(As some of you know,Kurtis and I are gonna get married,NONE of you are invited:))

RebeL_fARmeR
8th Apr 2004, 11:55
I'd just walk over there, greet her, get to know her, have a good long chat about anything interesting, talk more, the time to go arrives, complimentary pat on the back, shake the old hand, say "nice to meet ya" and wander off.

I could ask her if she wants to go down to the rifle range on saturday... That'd be real good fun!!! I wonder if she'd approve of my highly-customised Webley Nemesis? :p

AnUbIs985
8th Apr 2004, 13:41
A date at the rifle range...I can't imagine Lara in fancy restaurants anyway;)

WesternWhiteWolf
8th Apr 2004, 17:52
Well, she was at the opera in TR5, why not a restaurant?

And I'll make sure that the Sani finds Kurtis before that wedding!:D

AnUbIs985
8th Apr 2004, 18:28
That's why we never go to the Hilton:PTo throw your Sani buddies off track.If they come into the woods,I'll set Gollum on them.Hahahaha!

marsoa
26th Apr 2004, 12:56
Originally posted by Window Paine

what does a t-rex breath smell like?

hmmm... that would certainly make a tremendous impression on her... :D ;)

AnUbIs985
26th Apr 2004, 18:39
A t-rex breath smells like garlic:P

insect
26th Apr 2004, 21:46
Heheh, Marsoa...that wouldn't impress anyone. :D I doubt that Lara would go for any pickup line. I think that only someone challenging and extraordinary enough could get her attention....

Deekman
26th Apr 2004, 23:12
I would certainly invite her to our Halloween party,
and tell her she might just meet the certain someone she didn't
know she was looking for. My wife and I aren't the only ones
that's happened to.

thanhkim
27th Apr 2004, 00:25
I'm not a guy but I'd introduce myself and depending on the situation if she was at a talk or something I'd been listening to I'd ask her out for lunch and offer to pay we'd chat about her adventures and anything else that came to mind. I'd want to let her know I'd love to keep in touch and hopefully she'd become my best friend and I'd be hers. It would be wonderful just wonderful to spend time with this fun beautiful angel.

AnUbIs985
27th Apr 2004, 10:27
Originally posted by thanhkim
I'm not a guy but I'd introduce myself and depending on the situation if she was at a talk or something I'd been listening to I'd ask her out for lunch and offer to pay we'd chat about her adventures and anything else that came to mind. I'd want to let her know I'd love to keep in touch and hopefully she'd become my best friend and I'd be hers. It would be wonderful just wonderful to spend time with this fun beautiful angel.
I'd probably do the same+get her autograph;)