PDA

View Full Version : what the heck is the walking stick for

collver
25th Mar 2004, 15:45
you don't use it as far as I know so what is it for.

Cherouvim
25th Mar 2004, 15:50
Maybe it has to do domething with Werner?? Is it just decorative, like the Broken Glasses in TRLR?? Did you ever use those glasses?? ;)

collver
25th Mar 2004, 16:01
I haven't played it for awile but i think you did. Ack you made me have to start the game all over again tofind out. lol

Cherouvim
25th Mar 2004, 16:14
In case I was mistunderstood, the Walking Stick is just decorative and you don't use it. It was useful to Werner because it helped him to walk and since he was murdered, the Stick was left in his Apartment. You just find it and collect it, with no specific reason, only to trigger the Cleaner :)

collver
25th Mar 2004, 16:34
no my bad i was replying to the fact about the glasses. But yeah the stick could just be there to take up space.

Invincible
5th Apr 2004, 01:38
That's the question that got me puzzled the other day.
But yea I guess it's the decoration like those glasses of his in Last Revelation when he got possessed. I guess it's the part of the multiple cluez or something who knows.

http://www.tombraiders.net/katie/tr6extra3.5.jpg

Invinsible Darkness

collver
12th Apr 2004, 12:33
yeah who knows

AnUbIs985
12th Apr 2004, 17:55
I'm not gonna write it down here,check out thread
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35763

collver
12th Apr 2004, 18:50
Use it as a weapon uhhh. That would be some mele attack. Mayby add a shotgun to it.

Invincible
13th Apr 2004, 01:12
Can somebody tell me the name of the level she didn't have that in her inventory or at least where did you notice she was missing it?!

Maybe that'll tell ya something.But no seriously,do you know the level!!

Rascalius
13th Apr 2004, 04:18
I think it's just a trigger - you pick it up and it triggers the entry of The Cleaner.

croft_espi
13th Apr 2004, 04:25
You know....if the creators are smart (and they'd have to be) they'll make some important use for the walking stick when they continue the series. It seems that they are going to continue The Angel of Darkness storyline, at least in part into their next game. After all, Lara is still a suspect in the Monstrum killings....no one really knows about Eckhardt and Karel yet. She'll have to clear her name, so perhaps the walking stick will be of use in the following games.........or not, it seriously could just have been the trigger, but there was a lot of focus on it in the cut scenes to begin the game....who knows.:confused:

Invincible
13th Apr 2004, 04:34
So does that mean that in Prague's first level she didn't have IT?????

And I'm not sure about the trilogy like they promised,since Crystal is in charge now of making,they said they'll start fresh,whatever ta hell that means.

collver
13th Apr 2004, 12:21
fresh means in my opinionto be new storyline, new voice, possibly new look. And god knows what else.