PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Error 5001

AwesomeNick
21st Aug 2013, 12:14
Am i the only one getting

An internal system error has occurred. The customer support has already been informed about this situation and will get in touch with you if necessary. (Error ID: 5001)

When clicking "checkout" to purchase a preorder of FFXIV?

Whingewood
21st Aug 2013, 15:24
Nope, it is happening to me too! :(

truthless
21st Aug 2013, 17:27
Same here. I'm guessing it's a temporary problem with their checkout server. Hopefully it'll be up and working before the 24th...

Jayvenpup
22nd Aug 2013, 00:05
Same with my wife and myself, both on different PCs and trying different browsers. I had to try >.>

AwesomeNick
22nd Aug 2013, 08:06
I've been trying to checkout the preorder every day the past three days, on different browsers and different PCs. I also sent an e-mail to square-enix two days ago and got a confirmation that they received my ticket, but I've not heard from them since. They probably have enough on their hands right now, but I just wanna purchase the game!

Huli22
22nd Aug 2013, 08:12
Have bought the game yesterday without any problems. Check if you dont use noscript and block some content and/or clear the whole cache of the browser with the cookies. Might help(or its a problem with the SE DB/Webserver)

AwesomeNick
22nd Aug 2013, 09:00
Thanks for helping, I've cleared the cache and cookies, turned of ad-block and any other add-ons, but i still get error 5001 :-(. I even tried purchasing from my friends Ubuntu-PC with no luck there either. Maybe tomorrow is a better day :p

AwesomeNick
22nd Aug 2013, 09:23
Hmmm, i also get the error when clicking "My Account" http://vvcap.net/db/6QSRWdvNy7RhXr7Oxz62.png

Ebulus789
24th Aug 2013, 08:04
Anyone know what this means?

An internal system error has occurred. The customer support has already been informed about this situation and will get in touch with you if necessary. (Error ID: 5001)

It happens when I try to purchase the digital download and click on the checkout.

Cheers.