PDA

View Full Version : Please someone help me. I am stok in the chamber with the red spirit and I can't exit

Fernando
22nd Mar 2004, 15:22
:( Please some one help me to pas this chamber.. please.!!!
I am stock in the chamber where there is a kind of tomb in the midle and one Red Ghost is attaq me and killme all the time. I tried to kill him with all the different weapons but I failed every time. At the same time I do not know what to do, where to go...!
I am so depress becose I love the game and I can 't move forward to the next step.
Thank you very, very much. :) :) :)

¤Boefke¤
22nd Mar 2004, 17:25
yes please help.....I am so depress becose I love the game and I can 't move forward to the next step

so please help me to ??:(

Dino
22nd Mar 2004, 22:45
Welcome aboard, both of you, on this your first day on the forum.

Use the Search function -- there are many threads with "Brother Obscura" or "Red Ghost" in the thread title.

With the Search function, there is no waiting for a reply.

This is one of the best of the posts you would find if you used the Search:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Quillan [9/24/2003]
The way I did it, was after the cutscene, crouch immediately and crawl out to the side of the room. You can crawl around the room picking up the shotgun and shells at this point.

Find out what statue has the blue light on it. Crawl around the outside of the room until you are near that statue. Save the game. Crawl a little closer, and see if the light is still there. If so, save the game. If not, reload. Repeat until you are as close as possible to the statue without the light moving to another.

Now, quickly, when the ghost moves away, stand and recrouch, and draw your shotgun. Stay facing the statue at all times. Do not turn around to shoot at the ghost when it is behind you; you need to be able to see the statue. Now, when the ghost is in front of you, shoot it. When the ghost pauses, stand up, put away the shotgun, and RUN to the statue and hit the action key. If you have timed the pause correctly, you will be able to grab the painting.

Once you have, crouch immediately again, and double check your inventory to be SURE it is there. If it is, save the game again, and crawl out of the room and down the stairs.

¤Boefke¤
23rd Mar 2004, 00:11
THXXXXX :D :)

Fernando
23rd Mar 2004, 00:45
thank you very much, I will try. :) :) :)