PDA

View Full Version : Does Lara wear makeup under the eyes? Natural?



nbs1243
20th Mar 2004, 19:04
Hi, see just below. DOes Lara wear makeup? Or is she a natural? Especially under the eyes. What do you call them? Eye shadows? Blue/black eye bags?:rolleyes:

http://www.tombraiders.net/katie/tr6lara6.4.jpg :rolleyes:

nbs1243
20th Mar 2004, 19:19
Does she wax her eyebrows? I remembered a time when I accidentally saw that "Princess Diaries" movie and she [her granddaughter] had "big bushman eyebrows" according to Julie Andrews, and they had to be plucked/waxed.

nbs1243
20th Mar 2004, 19:23
I heard that some ladies don't need to wax their legs, since they're naturally hairless. Does she wear blackish red lipstick?

Elle Macpherson without all the makeup or computer graphics has thousands of big freckles all over her body. I'm not kidding. I've seen real photos of her. Her freckles look like the moon.

GoranAgar
20th Mar 2004, 22:06
nbs1243, if you want to write a book or a diary, do it in MS Word, please.

Hikoushi Aori
21st Mar 2004, 03:39
"Where the hell are we intelligence?"

"Erm, wrong sector I believe, sir. I think we passed the Junkyard by several lightyears."

"Anything on sensors?"

"Yes, and- By Sajuuk! We've landed next to Hiigara, and were picking up the most unusual signal from somewhere. It appears to be- A women? And what's that black stuff on her eyelid?"

"What!? We couldn't have, this may be a Taiidani trap. Badly designed too. Just look at her hair: She's a grown woman with a full head of hair. I think Kiith Soban would especially cringe at that sight."

"What should we do?"

"Erm, I don't know really."

EddyBones
21st Mar 2004, 16:15
I'm gonna have to echo Goran's remarks up to that dude:rolleyes:

nbs1243
21st Mar 2004, 17:33
Woo hoo!! A customer at last!!

Er.. I think Lara's got a huge unabrow as huge as Sabretooth's or the hairy Sasquatch and needs to wax her eyebrows to make them small and slender.

er.. Hikoushi coo. What you talkin' about Wallace


Originally posted by Gandalf the Gray
I'm gonna have to echo Goran's remarks up to that dude:rolleyes:

nbs1243
21st Mar 2004, 17:36
Oh yes, you know the actor who acted as Gandalf doesn't like Women you know (not that there is anything wrong with it).




Originally posted by nbs1243
Woo hoo!! A customer at last!!

Er.. I think Lara's got a huge unabrow as huge as Sabretooth's or the hairy Sasquatch and needs to wax her eyebrows to make them small and slender.

er.. Hikoushi coo. What you talkin' about Wallace

Solange
21st Mar 2004, 17:42
nbs1243, why do you post multiple post after each other in the same thread? I've seen you do this in so many threads now.

There is an edit button in your posts where you can edit and add if you remember something else you wanted to say!

nbs1243
21st Mar 2004, 17:48
Oh yes, it's because due to my genius. I figured that people wouldn't reread posts and wouldn't know I have edited them.

And, you should use plural "posts" instead of singular "post".
:eek: :D

EddyBones
21st Mar 2004, 17:52
Hmm, this thread has lost all it's relevance. As if it had any to begin with...

Solange
21st Mar 2004, 18:00
Originally posted by nbs1243
And, you should use plural "posts" instead of singular "post".
:eek: :D
Thank you, so kind of you to let me know! :rolleyes:

Gandalf, I agree!

nbs1243
21st Mar 2004, 19:43
Thanks. What is a Nerevar? Is it from a Parallel Universe Vertex Vortex? Well, I guess since he thinks I only sent a quality post not posts, I don't have to worry then, do I?


Originally posted by Nerevar
Or perhaps the poster intended a reference to the quality rather than the quantity of aforementioned post(s): E pluribus unum.

And to answer your query: I'm certain L.Croft wears pixel and vertex shaders as well as a layer of polygonal makeup.

nbs1243
21st Mar 2004, 19:46
I remembered a Malamar or a Nerevar from Darkside of Xeen. "Malamar, you misguided mechanism, you'll destroy us all".
(cried Pharoah bird thing).

CyCro
21st Mar 2004, 22:14
Errrrrr..... could anyone please delete this pointless thread, and probably take care of the author as well? This is just ridiculous. :rolleyes:

LARAMANIAC
21st Mar 2004, 22:35
Originally posted by nbs1243
Oh yes, it's because due to my genius. I figured that people wouldn't reread posts and wouldn't know I have edited them.

And, you should use plural "posts" instead of singular "post".
:eek: :D

Uzis - check!

Sabers - check!!

What a very sad way to try to gain attention! :rolleyes:

GoranAgar
22nd Mar 2004, 09:25
Now let's all pull ourselves together and stay friendly. :) How about we sit down together and enjoy each other's company over a glass of vodka. ... if someone prefers a glass of water instead, that is fine with me. :)

CyCro
22nd Mar 2004, 12:32
Originally posted by GoranAgar
... if someone prefers a glass of water instead, that is fine with me. :)


That would be me!! :D

Deekman
22nd Mar 2004, 13:31
Originally posted by GoranAgar
How about we sit down together and enjoy each other's company over a glass of vodka. ... if someone prefers a glass of water instead, that is fine with me.
There's a difference?


Originally posted by nbs1243
What you talkin' about Wallace
That's Willis!


Originally posted by Hikoushi Aori
"Where the hell are we intelligence?"
"Erm, I don't know really."
Now that's funny!

Katie_Fleming
22nd Mar 2004, 22:51
Originally posted by nbs1243
Hi, see just below. DOes Lara wear makeup? Or is she a natural? Especially under the eyes. What do you call them? Eye shadows? Blue/black eye bags?:rolleyes:

http://www.tombraiders.net/katie/tr6lara6.4.jpg :rolleyes:

I see my screenshots are being used ;) hehe

I found that they overdid the makeup on Lara bit this time...too much eyeliner for my liking :p

Dino
22nd Mar 2004, 23:05
I think that the dark color above and below her eyes is intended to be her eyelashes, but the graphics is not good enough to show individual lashes.

In the cut scenes with Kurtis at the end of Galleries under Siege, where Lara's face is seen in closeup, the dark color above her eyes moves down with her eyelids as she blinks. In one image darker lashes can be seen in the lighter color under her eyes.