PDA

View Full Version : Problem at le Serpant Rouge

mot
20th Mar 2004, 13:23
Hello,

I'm at the beginning of the game at le Serpant Rouge where I have to get something for the guy at the Metro.

The thing I'm supposed to get should be in one of the spotlights, but I can't find it anywhere. Where can I find what I'm looking fore? What should I do?

Thanks
/Peter

Dino
20th Mar 2004, 20:03
Welcome aboard, mot, on this your first day on the forum.

The thing you are supposed to get is in one of the stage lights, "the one that doesn't work," as Pierre said. The stage lights are way, way up high just inside the door where you enter the dance floor. You have to find a way to get to the control room up on the third level in order to maneuver the broken stage light to where you can retrieve the trinket box.

The cut scenes will give you some clues as to where you need to go and what you need to do, but you must be very observant of every detail.

If you want more help, there's always Stella: http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR6walk/serpentrouge.html

collver
23rd Mar 2004, 13:27
yeah just use stella. Her site has some of the most indepth info. However her AOD guide is a first draft so there might be some errors.