PDA

View Full Version : i feel like an idiot but can someone help

christina
19th Mar 2004, 05:27
Okay, so here's my stupid question, HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF VENICE? I thought I did everything possible but I guess not. Please, please help, this is driving me crazy:o :D

Dino
19th Mar 2004, 07:37
The exit to the level is through the gate beyond the mines. You have to use one of the boats to explode the mines, and then use the other boat to make the timed run through the canals to the open exit gate.

This thread belongs in the Legacy Forum.

RagDoll
22nd Mar 2004, 15:16
...or do not use the boat. Pull the lever and simply jump into the water - if u swim time isn't ticking :D

jso2897
23rd Mar 2004, 02:56
I think you still need to use one boat - to blow up the mines, by speeding toward them and jumping out at the last moment. I have never been able to swim past them without blowing them up and dying.

thanhkim
23rd Mar 2004, 04:06
I have been able to swim Lara through that bit without blowing Lara up swim her in the middle and she will be fine.

Solange
23rd Mar 2004, 09:41
Doesn't she need the boat in the next level? Or is my memory card not working properly today? ;)

LARAMANIAC
23rd Mar 2004, 12:41
The boat was much more fuuuuuuun imo anyways! :p Your memory card is in full working order dear! :p ;)

RagDoll
23rd Mar 2004, 19:19
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jso2897
[B]I think you still need to use one boat - to blow up the mines, by speeding toward them and jumping out at the last moment.

Yes, you blow up the mines with the first one and then you pull the lever etc. You don't really need the second boat. (It doesn't matter if you swim or not, you'll have the boat at the start of the next level.)

jerilynw
11th Apr 2004, 04:36
the mines are gone but I'm stuck--I can't find any lever anywhere to pull now to open the final gate. The one lever by the 1st boat won't budge--all I get is a "no" from Lara. Where's the lever I'm missing? Can someone tell me exactly what to do after I blow up the mines? Thanks

Jerilyn

Dino
11th Apr 2004, 08:47
The switch for the exit gate is in the room across the canal from the bottom of the long wooden ramp that leads up to the glassed-in walkway where you found the Jade Dragon.

If you drive the boat into that room, then, after operating the switch to open the exit gate, a timer starts when you drive the boat over the ramp to leave the room. You need to get through the exit doors before they close.

If you leave the boat outside that room, then, after operating the switch to open the exit gate, you can swim out under the closed entrance door and the timer doesn't start. You can take your time swimming or driving the boat to the exit doors.

Kurtis Trent
12th Apr 2004, 04:16
Originally posted by Solange
Doesn't she need the boat in the next level? Or is my memory card not working properly today? ;)

Try the 8mb memory card :D Fast processing

Solange
12th Apr 2004, 09:51
Originally posted by Kurtis Trent
Try the 8mb memory card :D Fast processing
Damn! I didn't know I needed an upgrade! :eek:

:p

collver
14th Apr 2004, 15:12
You don't need the boat to blow up the mines. Just aim and shoot at the mines they'll explode and you'll end the level with the boat. Trust me I did it.