PDA

View Full Version : Parisian Ghetto

Devilswolf33
18th Mar 2004, 16:19
Can anyone plz tell me how u get into the garage & y can`t u talk 2 the old man in the park ?? all im getting of him is " Leave me alone,im busy".
Your help is much appreciated.
ty vm

Dino
18th Mar 2004, 17:20
You deal with either Pierre in the Cafe Metro for the stage door key or Bernard in the park for the garage key, but not both.

"Leave me alone, I'm busy." You get that from Bernard if you have dealt with Pierre first.

And in order to deal with Bernard, you must have talked to Janice before going to the park.

TR_FANATIC
20th Mar 2004, 17:49
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dino
[B]You deal with either Pierre in the Cafe Metro for the stage door key or Bernard in the park for the garage key, but not both.

But recently i had a problem where NEITHER of them wud talk to me and now I'm stuck

Dino
20th Mar 2004, 19:22
You have to talk to Janice before either Pierre or Bernard will talk to you.

Just now I went back to the Parisian Ghetto but didn't talk either to the Homeless Man, the City Guide, or Janice before going to Pierre and Bernard. Neither would talk to Lara.

Then I talked to the Homeless Man but not the other two. Still Pierre and Bernard would not talk to Lara.

Then I talked to the Homeless Man and the City Guide, but not Janice. Still Pierre and Bernard would not talk to Lara.

Then I talked to all three, and either Pierre or Bernard would talk to Lara, but only the first one she contacted would talk to her.

Last, I talked just to Janice. Either Pierre or Bernard would talk to Lara.

So the Homeless Man and the City Guide are not needed, but you must talk to Janice.

If you talk to Bernard first and make him mad so he won't help, you can then go to Pierre and talk to him. None of the conversation choices will make Pierre not be willing to make a deal with Lara.

What was the senario when you had your problem? Had you talked to Janice when you had your problem?

TR_FANATIC
21st Mar 2004, 10:01
No i hadn't, coz I'd played the game before
Thanks Dino