PDA

View Full Version : Pre-ordering and anticipating the game

Rewind
31st May 2012, 18:12
I am extremely loyal member to the Square Enix franchise and will continue to purchase all of your games however, you have seemed to have missed something or disregarded the playerbase here in Australia.

I went to preorder the new release for 3DS but found that not one of the 2-3 gaming stores in Australia are able to offer the 10 Year Anniversary pack. I know this is generally set up by the company and the distributitor and I'm not sure who had the final say but I find it extremely disappointing that not one company was offered a small amount to sell.

Then to follow that, I could purchase the amazon version of the collectors edition for $54.99 but I can't even play the game because the 3DS is region locked! I will have to pay another $59 for the game itself without any bonuses.

I work at one of the game shops and I have a couple of customers who keep coming back in asking if there is any news in regards to the collectors edition who always walk away sorely disappointed.

I really hope you reconsider negotiations with one of the gaming distributers in Australia as myself and other customers are desperate to have the collectors versions without spending a fortune.

Popcicle
31st May 2012, 23:41
Australia is served by our European counterparts. The Mark of Mastery version of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] is a North American release exclusively, so Im afraid there wouldn't be a regular retail market in your region for that version of the game.

Rewind
1st Jun 2012, 00:05
Australia is served by our European counterparts. The Mark of Mastery version of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] is a North American release exclusively, so Im afraid there wouldn't be a regular retail market in your region for that version of the game.

That is fair enough and usually I'd just order the American exclusive but with the region lock it is just really disappointing. From what I read the Japanese player base were also offered this similar edition. EU is feeling a bit left out :( Just the box and the case would be enough :P

Hopefully SE will consider it in the future or is releasing a substitue version for the EU region >.< I want to give you my money!

Chaser
2nd Jun 2012, 07:14
While I can understand the reasoning behind the Mark of Mastery edition not being released overseas, I find myself wondering if ourselves, and Europe, will be able to easily get the Dream Eater AR Cards, or any pre-order content for it as well.

On a separate note, I am confused on the official release date for Dream Drop Distance in Australia. Since we're also served by your European counterparts, it would make sense to get the game on July 20th, however EB Games has the listed as the 27th of July.

I would like to pre-order the game soon, however lack of knowing when the game is officially being released, or knowing if there is a pre-order bonus is hindering my decision :(

Thank you for your time.

Popcicle
2nd Jun 2012, 10:46
The european release of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] is July 20th.

Rewind
2nd Jun 2012, 18:25
The street date for KH 3D [DDD] is the 26th in Australia :(

Chaser
2nd Jun 2012, 20:02
The street date for KH 3D [DDD] is the 26th in Australia :(

At least we get it lol. Shame it comes out just after school returns. Thanks guys :)

icekiller158
22nd Jun 2012, 18:23
If I pre-order the Mark of Mastery Edition, will I get the 3 bonus AR cards plus the 5 included? Making a total 8 AR cards.

Or that offer is only for the pre-order of just the game itself?

Automaton
22nd Jun 2012, 18:49
From another topic:

If you preorder the Mark of Mastery edition, you get the preorder bonus, and the cards in the Mark of Mastery edition.

Technically, it's nine cards, though: two AR viewers (one from the pre-order and one from the MoM box), the two other Spirit cards from the pre-order, and the other five Spirit cards from the box.

member_10754161
16th Jul 2012, 19:36
Who is ready for an epic adventure with Sora and Riku on the 31st. Me. but i was sad because our gamestop didn't have any Mastery Edition coming there so no one can get it down here.

iambasho777
16th Jul 2012, 19:50
Gamestop stopped allowing in-store and online (pick up at store) preorders for the MoME back in mid-June, but should still have online (shipping) preorders. Amazon still has it too I believe, so I would recommend checking there if you really want it. I preordered my MoME at Gamestop back in May when I placed my TFF preorder, and that game is keeping me busy until KHDDD. I'm actually about to create a countdown thread for this game.

member_10754161
16th Jul 2012, 21:25
oh no i put 5 dollar in at june 11th but the cahsier pre-order me the wrong version thats why,

member_10590028
16th Jul 2012, 21:57
I know what you mean. I wanted to change my preorder but it was too late. So now I have to find the MoME somewhere else really soon before it's all gone. And don't you hate it when they only tell you about one thing that's insignificant to something bigger that you may actually wanna buy and give them more of your money? That's what really gets me. But enough of that from me. I'll get my MoME somewhere really soon and then change my preorder to something else like the new Super Mario Bros 2 3D that drops on my birthday.

member_10754161
16th Jul 2012, 22:03
im okay i just get the game and wait for soemone to sell the mome box with all the stuff.

member_10590028
16th Jul 2012, 22:46
Good luck with that. Although I'm sure someone is gonna get tired of it unless they are a die hard Kingdom Hearts fan and will just give you the box with nothing. I need the protector because I want to have an awesome 3DS to stand out from my friends. Also my name is Tyrone but you can call me Mystogan b/c that's the alias I like to go by.

Maniac
16th Jul 2012, 23:23
I heard that best buy was taking preorders of the game but I didn't see any preorder cards or boxes in my local best buy at the time that was announced. They may be making mark of mastery edition sales online only or just not doing in store preorders for it, so I figured just wait and see. I don't even have a 3DS yet anyway.

member_10754161
16th Jul 2012, 23:25
I like your style/ i love standing out way better than my friends LOL. my 3ds got the 10th anniversary of kingdom hearts. my xbox got a custom made Final Fantasy XIII logo engrave on the side of the xbox.

xIllusionist
24th Jul 2012, 14:43
Who else in NA is super excited about this??? And who's getting the Mark of Mastery edition? *raises hand* /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

I remember hearing about this game last year when it was just getting announced to be in production. I thought it was so cool when Sora was twirling on those lamp posts (yeah I know that's pretty lame, but it was a different sight to see for a KH game!).

member_10706917
24th Jul 2012, 15:07
I can't wait too. And yes i will get the Mark of Mastery edition.

And it's preety cool that he and riku can do that. if we could do that... it would beat walking, and there might be signs on some places not to do that.

Lightning_Stryker
24th Jul 2012, 15:46
I pre ordered the Mark of Mastery Edition so I can't wait to actually get my my hands on the game and play it. I actually found that lamp post twirl pretty cool too xP I also can't wait to play as BOTH Sora and Riku! ^^ wonder how TWEWY chars are gonna play out too. I just can't wait!

new_tradition
24th Jul 2012, 15:53
Also pre-ordered MoM. Around the end of May I think...

I'm thinking about doing a KH game marathon, but I don't know how much I'd be able to finish in just a week (we're talking hundreds of hours in just the story battles, not even sidequests, etc) xD

If it's just one game to play to get ready for KH3D, which one should I play?

iambasho777
24th Jul 2012, 15:54
One week isn't quite accurate for some. kh13.com/news/29455-kingdom-hearts-3d-la... (http://kh13.com/news/29455-kingdom-hearts-3d-launch-event-announced-for-new-york/)

I hate New Yorkers with a passion now. Stupid events never being where I can get to them :'(

I too am waiting rather impatiently for the time to pick up my Mark of Mastery Edition, but I gotta say I'm really looking forward to the final bosses, they're amazing and actually challenging for once according to those who played the Japanese edition!

iambasho777
24th Jul 2012, 15:56
If it's just one game to play to get ready for KH3D, which one should I play?

That's a tough one. I would probably recommend either BBS or KHII, since those two are the most important for DDD.

member_10006237
24th Jul 2012, 15:58
I truly envy all of you who have reserved the Mark Of Mastery Edition. I went to EB Games on June 28th and they told me I could not pre-order the MOM Ed. because I waited too long... I have a feeling they were not being 100% truthful but I can't think of a reason they would deny me the pre-order :(

member_10006237
24th Jul 2012, 16:02
I pre ordered the Mark of Mastery Edition so I can't wait to actually get my my hands on the game and play it. I actually found that lamp post twirl pretty cool too xP I also can't wait to play as BOTH Sora and Riku! ^^ wonder how TWEWY chars are gonna play out too. I just can't wait!

Your post is so enthusiastic! LoL I love seeing posts like this, gets me more hyped for he game :) tho I wont be playing until August 19th when I pickup my 3DS XL

iambasho777
24th Jul 2012, 16:13
I went to EB Games on June 28th and they told me I could not pre-order the MOM Ed. because I waited too long... I have a feeling they were not being 100% truthful

Sadly they were being truthful, EB Games/GameStop (their American version) stopped allowing MoME pre-orders at some point between June 16 and June 21, you missed the deadline by less than two weeks :(

Lightning_Stryker
24th Jul 2012, 16:29

Your post is so enthusiastic! LoL I love seeing posts like this, gets me more hyped for he game :) tho I wont be playing until August 19th when I pickup my 3DS XL

Well what can I say? It's my fav game series and I can't wait to see how KH3D is going to add to the KH series! ^_^

member_10830727
24th Jul 2012, 17:05
*raises hand* uuu! UU! me me am getting it, KH3D:DDD Mark of mastery, am super excited! :D

I pre-ordered it in Amazon, super psyched!

Can't wait till I get that shinny box, in my hands! (/0 w 0)/ *sparkles*

Except I would say, that every single game connects to DDD, but KH2 and BBS is more in touch with it more!

*thanks to tumblr, I was spoiled.. (TT ~ TT) darn you Europeans that were in my dashboard!)

Now all I need to buy is that 3Ds and am set!!

*though, I am glad europe got it early, I just wish they had keep all of those spoilers away, until the US, got it.. TT ~ TT)/ why you do this to me Europe!*

Maniac
24th Jul 2012, 18:13
Looks like they're stepping up the marketing. I just saw the launch trailer aired on TV (in HD).

member_10628951
24th Jul 2012, 19:07
I cannot wait for this game. The lauch trailer is slick and I cannot wait to pick up my Mark of Mastery Edition. So Excited ^_^.

xIllusionist
24th Jul 2012, 19:17
Looks like they're stepping up the marketing. I just saw the launch trailer aired on TV (in HD).

I wish I had channels at my apartment so I can try to hunt for it and actually watch it on a TV LOL. But youtube will have to suffice.

xIllusionist
24th Jul 2012, 19:19
*raises hand* uuu! UU! me me am getting it, KH3D:DDD Mark of mastery, am super excited! :D

Except I would say, that every single game connects to DDD, but KH2 and BBS is more in touch with it more!

*thanks to tumblr, I was spoiled.. (TT ~ TT) darn you Europeans that were in my dashboard!)

*though, I am glad europe got it early, I just wish they had keep all of those spoilers away, until the US, got it.. TT ~ TT)/ why you do this to me Europe!*

I preordered mine on Amazon too! But since I did standard shipping it won't come on the 31st TAT This is the first game I preordered so next time I'm just gonna preorder through GameStop and pick it up in-store.

Oh no! This is one of those times where I wish NA wasn't the last one to get it =/ But we do get the special edition MoM so that makes up for it.

member_10581269
24th Jul 2012, 19:39
*Raises and really high* i MADE SURE to pre-order this magnificent addiction of mine 2 months before the release

incredibly overjoyed that it comes out in exactly a week starting tomorrow

i HAVE NOT WATCHED ANY TRAILERS at all....i really dont wanna spoil anything theres only one thing that my friend told me

damn you Nigel and its funny because im reading the post that says darn the euro's on tumblr... and thats how my friend told me haha

Other than that totally phsyched to have the gorgeous case in my home i have a shelf for it to put on display and im going to framed the artwork ...

im not really excited about the protective case for the 3ds due to the fact i have the Zelda 25th anniversary 3ds edition so the prints on each would intertwine and look weird

Popcicle
24th Jul 2012, 20:14
We're counting down the release along with you guys!

Check out our daily blog entries as we wait for the NA release!

na.square-enix.com/game-kingdomhearts3d/... (http://na.square-enix.com/game-kingdomhearts3d/go/article/view/kingdom_hearts_blog/259319/kingdom_hearts_3d_dream_drop_distance_one_week_away!)

Also if you can get to New York City this Saturday, meet up with us for the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Launch event at the Nintendo World Store and get your picture taken with a Keyblade!

xIllusionist
24th Jul 2012, 21:07
Man New York why do you always get the good stuff??? lol

I wish I could go, but I'm all the way in California T__T

Ajanime12
24th Jul 2012, 21:13
I is sooooo sad to not get the mark of mastery edition....none of the game stores around me were gonna recieve it......i did pre-order the game at least

member_10006237
24th Jul 2012, 21:56
I went to EB Games on June 28th and they told me I could not pre-order the MOM Ed. because I waited too long... I have a feeling they were not being 100% truthful

Sadly they were being truthful, EB Games/GameStop (their American version) stopped allowing MoME pre-orders at some point between June 16 and June 21, you missed the deadline by less than two weeks :(

Awe... I am uber lame :( Oh well I mostly wanted it for the Artwork but it looks like I'll be ebaying some of the goods included >,<

member_10074587
27th Jul 2012, 01:11
Wanted to Pass that info along on sites like ebay & amazon you will have to Pay more than retail

Versellie
27th Jul 2012, 11:24
well i bought mine on amazon the MoM collector edition is the same price as Gamestop, and Bestbuy, only thing is u have to pay for shipping which is $4.98 so all together i got it for 59.98 considering it better the ebay which is over $100.00 (they are trying to steal from you so dont buy from ebay)

Asuha
27th Jul 2012, 12:34
It seems to be pre-sold out at most places now. Good luck to those who can still find them.

member_10074587
27th Jul 2012, 13:41
It seems to be pre-sold out at most places now. Good luck to those who can still find them.

Just called my local Gamestop and they are gone too the case won't fit the 3DS XL which sucks

Persiangato
27th Jul 2012, 17:03
Yeah, Gamestop stopped preorders on them over a month ago. Amazon has restocked it twice though. In fact, it barely went out of stock. Just add yourself to the notifications list and you'll see it the next time it pops up.

kingdom117
27th Jul 2012, 17:49
I hate how people are selling it over 100 dollars, I want to know WHO IN THE WORLD IS GOING TO PAY MORE THAN THE RETAIL PRICE!!

Versellie
27th Jul 2012, 20:55
Meow ive always wonder the same thing idk but my advice is dont buy from Ebay the best choice is to buy it on Amazon if Gamestop and Best Buy dont have any. It worth it to, even though im getting the 3DS xl so i will leave the case as a collection.

iambasho777
27th Jul 2012, 21:27
Just heard Toys R Us still has it available for those slackers who haven't ordered theirs yet :P

member_10006237
28th Jul 2012, 01:18
UPDATE! Just cancelled my pre-order @ Gamestop/ EB Games and ordered the Mark Of Mastery Edition from an online shop! Now I can raise my hand too! Woohoo!

member_10006237
28th Jul 2012, 01:22
Also if you guys are still looking, CD Universe seems to have plenty in stock as well www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8... (http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8757126&style=games)

member_10074587
28th Jul 2012, 02:18
Yes ToysRus still has em

www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?produc... (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13273999)

Bluehurricane11
28th Jul 2012, 02:26
HA i pre ordered it on best buy 1 month ago. Getting MoM and will get 40 dollars back for bestbuy.http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

PS first time i used a emot

member_10830727
28th Jul 2012, 21:31
Man New York why do you always get the good stuff??? lol

I wish I could go, but I'm all the way in California T__T

Wish I could go but am in Tennessee and school is only in 3 more days so, I can't go anywhere! (/; .. ;)/ why are you so far away, from me.. why..

member_10830727
28th Jul 2012, 21:39

I preordered mine on Amazon too! But since I did standard shipping it won't come on the 31st TAT This is the first game I preordered so next time I'm just gonna preorder through GameStop and pick it up in-store.

Oh no! This is one of those times where I wish NA wasn't the last one to get it =/ But we do get the special edition MoM so that makes up for it.

oh, mine was 2 day shipping but I still have to wait till august the 2nd to get it /(; ~ ;)/*tears*

Hey mine to, this was my first time pre-ordering anything to! :D*high five*

Yeah, we do get the mark of mastery, so am still very happy~

member_10830727
28th Jul 2012, 21:41
UPDATE! Just cancelled my pre-order @ Gamestop/ EB Games and ordered the Mark Of Mastery Edition from an online shop! Now I can raise my hand too! Woohoo!

YAY!~ *high five* 0 w 0)/ \(>w<)/

member_10074587
29th Jul 2012, 15:06
Good until July 29 - August 4
Best Buy
Buy nintendo 3DS & KH 3D together for $179

note will be selling the 3DS on ebay once we get get it because I want the new XL model which comes next month

Target
Free $10 Gift Card when U buy KH 3D

ToysRus
Free $40 Gift Card when U buy a 3DS system & KH 3D together

Inaxqujo
29th Jul 2012, 19:52
Am I the only one or does it seem that Tuesday is taking way to long to get here. I dont think I can wait any longer for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

ZFighter14
29th Jul 2012, 20:26
I'm so jealous of the people who have a 3DS!!!! I have a Kingdom Hearts game for the Vita!!!:(

Lightning_Stryker
29th Jul 2012, 20:36
Am I the only one or does it seem that Tuesday is taking way to long to get here. I dont think I can wait any longer for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

No you're not xD I'm pretty anxious myself and it does seem like Tues is going to take forever to get to but we're almost there! I can't wait to actually get to play it! Do you think it's gonna be cool?

member_10799168
29th Jul 2012, 20:56
Im mostly likely buying the collectors addition. Do you guys and gals think it is worth it or should I just buy the regular game?

Regular: $39.99

Collectors: $54.99

Lightning_Stryker
29th Jul 2012, 21:12
Im mostly likely buying the collectors addition. Do you guys and gals think it is worth it or should I just buy the regular game?

Regular: $39.99

Collectors: $54.99

I think the collector's edition is worth it. I brought it because it comes with artwork and a cool cover case and honestly its really hard to find a collector's edition from the KH series released in NA.

RikuAndSora
29th Jul 2012, 22:05

Yeah but just remember its only 2 more days but still im jelouse of other people in UK and stuff they get it early or not, not for sure I just want to play it. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

BaldBunny
29th Jul 2012, 22:49
Its basically like getting it tomorrow if you go to get it at midnight! I'm so excited! I'm like the only one from my town who goes to walmart for midnight releases but hopefully some others will be there for this great looking game.

FaythsDream
29th Jul 2012, 23:00
Just wait it out I'm excited too,but waiting isn't gonna make it move faster.

new_tradition
30th Jul 2012, 00:22
All I know is that I'm glad I don't work Tuesday. I really hope Gamestop will have the game on the morning of so I'll have the day to play it (I have a busy work week Dx). Usually they call the day before to let people know about arrivals or delays of the popular releases. But the particular store also has been really lame about not letting me know until, like, the evening when a game I pre-ordered came in (even though they've had it since the night before X_x). If nothing else, I'll call them myself :P

member_10076315
30th Jul 2012, 00:48

i no what u mean

xIllusionist
30th Jul 2012, 10:35
It's just one day left and I'm so excited! The downside is since I pre-ordered my MoM edition on Amazon with standard shipping I won't get it on the 31st D: but at least I'll have the collector's edition.

xIllusionist
30th Jul 2012, 10:37

Yay! High five! /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

xIllusionist
30th Jul 2012, 10:39

oh, mine was 2 day shipping but I still have to wait till august the 2nd to get it /(; ~ ;)/*tears*

Hey mine to, this was my first time pre-ordering anything to! :D*high five*

Yeah, we do get the mark of mastery, so am still very happy~

August 2nd?? Oh man what's gonna happen to me then O_O It's supposed to come on the 3rd but I was hoping it'd come earlier. So much for that haha. Well at least we learned our lesson! Oh the things we do for KH ~_~

xIllusionist
30th Jul 2012, 10:44
Woah these are good deals! Too bad I pre-ordered the game 2 months ago xD

xIllusionist
30th Jul 2012, 11:00
The wait is almost over!!! Even though it's not the 31st yet I can already imagine myself controlling Sora/Riku with flowmotion xD Oh and of course all those Dream Eaters we get to fight with. I'm especially excited for the Iceguin Ace because penguins are my favorite animal ^___^

member_10637174
30th Jul 2012, 14:34
The wait is almost over!!! Even though it's not the 31st yet I can already imagine myself controlling Sora/Riku with flowmotion xD Oh and of course all those Dream Eaters we get to fight with. I'm especially excited for the Iceguin Ace because penguins are my favorite animal ^___^

Glad to hear your excited about the game.

After this is Kingdom Hearts 3 the last game having to do with heartless, nobodies, etc I'm excited too but also kinda sad we have to say good bye to alot of characters and say hello to a new story but life moves on.

but what I'm excited for in the game is THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU characters ! Neku and the gang from THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU are the biggest reason I'm going to buy I'm not kidding if they were not there I would have give up on Kingdom Hearts after RE Coded.

seahawk24
30th Jul 2012, 14:48
WHY CAN'T I JUST GO TO SLEEP, WAKE UP, AND HAVE IT BE TOMMORROW?!?! I WANT THIS GAME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD RIGHT NOW!!! IF I HAVE TO WAIT ANY LONGER, I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!!! XD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iambasho777
30th Jul 2012, 17:34
Just found out.... MY GAMESTOP IS HAVING A MIDNIGHT RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

xIllusionist
30th Jul 2012, 21:13

Glad to hear your excited about the game.

After this is Kingdom Hearts 3 the last game having to do with heartless, nobodies, etc I'm excited too but also kinda sad we have to say good bye to alot of characters and say hello to a new story but life moves on.

but what I'm excited for in the game is THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU characters ! Neku and the gang from THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU are the biggest reason I'm going to buy I'm not kidding if they were not there I would have give up on Kingdom Hearts after RE Coded.

I've played a little bit of TWEWY and the game play is really unique. Also shows that I need some work on the stylus haha.

xIllusionist
30th Jul 2012, 21:15
WHY CAN'T I JUST GO TO SLEEP, WAKE UP, AND HAVE IT BE TOMMORROW?!?! I WANT THIS GAME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD RIGHT NOW!!! IF I HAVE TO WAIT ANY LONGER, I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!!! XD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it!!!!! KH3D is so close that you literally can sleep right now and it'll be tomorrow!! xD

xIllusionist
30th Jul 2012, 21:23
Just found out.... MY GAMESTOP IS HAVING A MIDNIGHT RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WOAH LUCKY!!! Mine's just having a demo event. Not that it's any use to me since I'm already planning on getting the game (I preordered the MoM edition xD).

xIllusionist
30th Jul 2012, 21:25
The east coast is getting theirs in 1.5 hours! Unfortunately for me I have to wait 4.5 hours D: Darn you time zones!

Lightning_Stryker
30th Jul 2012, 21:51
OMG I can't wait to play the game! I wonder what's gonna happen :P

KingdomKeyWIelder
30th Jul 2012, 22:21
I got mine on amazon they should have a lot mor

member_10628951
30th Jul 2012, 23:27
I gotta wait till after work to go pick this game up! Darn you work!!! Why must you interfere with my gaming life!!

member_10475221
4th Aug 2012, 14:01
In the store it specifically stated that if I preordered the game, I got the AR cards. It mentioned nothing about needing the mark of mastery edition. I got the game in the mail today, but completely absent of any AR cards. I'm wondering what is going on with that. I understand a number of MOME orders are also missing cards.

member_10387056
4th Aug 2012, 15:00
have you opened the game yet? my AR cards were inside.

GunoSaguki
2nd Sep 2012, 14:07
given how the game itself blabs on about AR cards and the manual does as well, i'm surprised to find i didn't get any in my copy of the game. who should i be contacting in this case and how?

icekiller158
5th Sep 2012, 20:39
When did you get the game? Which edition do you have, Standard or Mark of Mastery?

roflmeow
1st Dec 2012, 14:50
I have the standard edition and don't have any of the AR cards. My boyfriend and while playing the game says I should have one to interact with my meow wow but it did not come with it. I just got it today and it was all in plastic. Does anyone know how I get one?

picamaispi29
1st Dec 2012, 23:13
You should only have AR cards if you pre-ordered the the standard edition, otherwise the standard edition doesn't come with any. Sorry.

To the original poster, try contacting whoever you got it from. Square Enix is also good place to try, because they can probably help you even if you didn't order the game from them. You can find their tech support number fairly easily.

Ryutim
2nd Dec 2012, 18:38
You could also look up the ar card images on your computer, and then just scan them from there, or else print them out. Either way, it should do the trick.