PDA

View Full Version : you're making me unhappy

scud
7th Mar 2004, 20:22
the only reason i check this site is in the hope of finding any actual news. but apparently nearly everyone on here uses it to ***** about something they haven't even played yet. find something to do until the demo comes out, cos your constant unfounded *****ing is annoying. have you not got anything better to do? but oh wait, this is gonna get you all fired up now and you're gonna feel the need to defend yourselves. which means you're just gonna spend even more time now, angrily justifying your backseat driving.

all the best,
scud

tealsmith
7th Mar 2004, 20:45
I'm pissed off at all the threads about being pissed off that people are pissed off.

theBlackman
7th Mar 2004, 21:17
To both of you: Don't read them if the annoy you. Moderate your language.

READ and ADHERE TO the TOU

You will find it here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=2

And if your grasp of English is insufficient for you to understand it, ask for an interpretation. I commend this part in particular:

No Cursing or Swearwords. We encourage you to use our Communities as a forum to debate topics, but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. This includes the creative use of different characters to circumvent our censor.

No abusive language. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. Hate speech is not tolerated. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member!

To confuse you even further, the English language is rife with words and phrases that you could have used, if indeed you do speak English. I offer: Angry with, irritated by, annoyed with, disgusted by, weary of; these and many others would say the same thing and be a proper use of language and within the TOU

wipeoutxl21
7th Mar 2004, 21:44
pwn