PDA

View Full Version : Weird wall defiance bug [spoiler]

Kains_Queen
4th Mar 2004, 12:38
When I am going to the spirit forge, I found a bug. I go down into the water after opening the door with Janos' key and try and break the wall but it won't break! 1st time i played i figured you had to go through it but couldn't get it to break. I then saved the game and reloaded and lo and behold the wall broke! I have played defiance 6 times and it does it every time.

Does anyone else get this?

Angels Holocaust
4th Mar 2004, 19:14
Mm. I got it too. Best thing to do is reload your last save and remember to save just before you enter the next time you play the game http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

babifrence
3rd Apr 2004, 02:13
Hiya Peeps,

Originally posted by Kains_Queen
When I am going to the spirit forge, I found a bug. I go down into the water after opening the door with Janos' key and try and break the wall but it won't break! 1st time i played i figured you had to go through it but couldn't get it to break. I then saved the game and reloaded and lo and behold the wall broke! I have played defiance 6 times and it does it every time.

Does anyone else get this?

I never got this just in case anyones wondering but, do remember theres 2 ways to destroy the cracked wall: -

a) You slash it 3 times (having the earth reaver enabled as it makes you heavy underwater but a little slow.

b) Fire a telekinetic blast, either a close range one or aim it (remembering that the red circles indicate an object can be destroyed).

PEACE OUT !!!

Omni_Sephiroth
3rd Apr 2004, 04:32
I had this happen too, but i just reloaded my save i dident have to restart the game.