PDA

View Full Version : What are the problems.....

lzb
4th Mar 2004, 01:48
:confused:

We know that thief 3 will use the same engine as inviseble war. Although i like the engine of invisible war but i have some advise to give ion storm.

First, we know the game is base on the X-BOX console not PC . All the controls will be change because they need to put it into a small joypad but not keyboard.

Second, if you have played invisible war you'll know this problem. BUGS.... The only thing is this problem only occur in PC version but not the X-BOX version.

Now,a third person view. This happen because it is easier to play as a third person on the X-BOX. Warren Spector, did you forget that Thief base on PC platform?Why you always think about X-BOX gamers but forget the PC gamers.

I hope my advise will be taken....
1)We need the controls for keyboard it will make the game better to play
2)Please don't let the problem which happen in inviseble war occur in Thief
3)We need FPS for Thief or at least provide us an option to let us switch between FPS and third person

thegrommit
4th Mar 2004, 03:03
1. DX:IW for the PC allowed you to remap the controls however you saw fit.
2. The two patches for DX:IW have fixed some of the bugs and improved performance. They still have a way to go, but improvements to the engine have been shown to be made.
3. Every preview has stated that you can play entirely in first person OR third person mode. The choice is up to you.

As you don't seem to be keeping up with the news, I suggest you do something else until the demo comes out. You can then decide for yourself whether it'll be worth your money.

Acronomic
4th Mar 2004, 19:45
Originally posted by thegrommit
As you don't seem to be keeping up with the news, I suggest you do something else until the demo comes out. You can then decide for yourself whether it'll be worth your money.

What he said. :)

lzb
5th Mar 2004, 04:07
Hihi...we'll see....