the cardboard tube code wont work

can any1 help with this?

i use the european ps2 version

omegafury
3rd Mar 2004, 19:26
what console are you on?

AndaPanda
3rd Mar 2004, 20:24
No codes work for me. I play the patched US PC version of the game.

Lär
4th Mar 2004, 08:01
To activate the cheats on the PC version, you need to use the arrow keys for up, down, left, & right (no need to remap). Also, you have to enter the code slowly; hold each key for about 1/2 second.

I tried the codes the other day, and let me tell ya, 'toon Kain is hilarious!! LOL :D

Later! :D

AndaPanda
4th Mar 2004, 11:55
Believe me Lar, I've tried all that a while ago, and nothing worked. Plus, I play the game using the arrow keys for movement anyway and the keys on the left for attack moves :) It just seems easier, dunno why. Ah well I can live without toon Kain :rolleyes: Thanks for the advice though.

Zephon
6th Mar 2004, 07:56
it's only this code that doesn't work

Omni_Sephiroth
11th Mar 2004, 22:27
Originally posted by AndaPanda
Believe me Lar, I've tried all that a while ago, and nothing worked. Plus, I play the game using the arrow keys for movement anyway and the keys on the left for attack moves :) It just seems easier, dunno why. Ah well I can live without toon Kain :rolleyes: Thanks for the advice though. I cant get US PC cheats to work either :(

The Angel of Death
12th Mar 2004, 05:23
the cheat works on my defiance game (PAL)

Omni_Sephiroth
12th Mar 2004, 08:35
i had to get the cheats through a memory trainer :(

Zeph
14th Mar 2004, 16:22
Here also they did not function none of these codes. But I made the following one:
I installed the original version 1.0;
I applied patch (1.1);
The original CD didn't run;
A friend of the Europe give me the executable one to me of it and all the codes had functioned.

*sorry for the english, i'm not studying english now

Zephon
15th Mar 2004, 20:12
i got it working, some idiot gave me the wrong cheat