PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think the new movie doesn't have enough tombs? Pandora's box was in a swamp.

nbs1243
2nd Mar 2004, 16:19
Anyone think the new movie doesn't have enough tombs? Pandora's box was in a swamp.

I was hoping there would be a booby trapped pyramid thing, with lots of pits, and swinging pendulum boobytraps, water falls, mountain streams underground, yet with sunlight beams and stuff like that.

thanhkim
3rd Mar 2004, 03:46
wouldn't mind seeing Lara being chased by a big round rock like
Indy was.

nbs1243
3rd Mar 2004, 10:55
Yeah, it would be hysterical wouldn't it?

I thought that scene where Indy tries to jump the pit without a whip and he couldn't get up or soemthingw as quite fake. Harrison could do chin ups or push ups easy, I'm sure. Oh well.

Those dodgy arrow booby traps were pretty funny too. Especially how Indy would pull his collar over his head and run really fast.

:D

eurisko
4th Mar 2004, 03:51
hehehe Indiana Jones is cool :)

ah but the second they give Lara a boulder chase scene in a movie there'd be cries of rage from all over the world that they don't have enough creative steam to come up with their own stuff and they have to steal Indy's blah blah blah.

nbs1243
4th Mar 2004, 10:15
Yeah, you're right. But it probably is hard to think of something new. I mean, e.g. Mozart was a genius since he could think of new melodies that everyone liked or something.

Well, maybe that huge rolling ball thing was just a one hit wonder and they can't think of better songs. Well, you know the beatles would never do well if they used their sixties songs in 2004.