PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] is kain still a vampire

Shifter
29th Feb 2004, 17:26
is kain still a vampire or is he beyond that
the reasen i ask this is that the moubius his staff had no effect on him ( with the hard and all) but what is he now ? a corpse with uber powers?

Stormrider
29th Feb 2004, 17:36
My guess is he's still a vampire. Moebius' staff only affected him because he had the Heart of Darkness, not because he was a Vampire.

Oh, by the way, you may want to edit your post to put [Spoiler] in the subject line :)

Umah Bloodomen
29th Feb 2004, 18:10
Originally posted by Stormrider
Oh, by the way, you may want to edit your post to put [Spoiler] in the subject line :)

The author can only edit the subject line of his/her initial post, not the title. I've gone ahead and adjusted that. Please note that we have relaxed a bit on the SPOILER usage in this forum, and will no longer be editing titles starting tomorrow (March 1st). SPOILERS are still expected to be used in the BO/SR and LOKCC forums for a little while longer though.

Thanks. :)

Nightmare Reaver
1st Mar 2004, 01:39
I think Kain is far beyond from being a Vampire but becoming something a far more powerful being than any Vampire that existed in Nosgoth and Universe ( A Dark God shall we say?? well he's the Scion of Balance after all which he's Nosgoth's only hope to restore balance which is Free Will, sanity, peace, equality, secretecy, and Nature into Nosgoth from those who slowly corrupting Nosgoth into Insanity, decay, iggnorance, dictatorship, and an uniform society like depicted in "1984" ( The Elder God and an other Evil God that may be behind it all)

Plus with the Heart of Darkness out of Kain, Kain will no longer have his vampiric weaknesses. ( I would love to see Kain swim in the next game)

AndaPanda
1st Mar 2004, 02:24
Originally posted by Nightmare Reaver
Plus with the Heart of Darkness out of Kain, Kain will no longer have his vampiric weaknesses. ( I would love to see Kain swim in the next game)

What makes you think Kain will no longer have his vampire weaknesses? I don't remember seeing or hearing anything related to that in the game :confused:

al the darkness
1st Mar 2004, 07:52
for he shall return the pillars to the vampires

Dark Abyss
1st Mar 2004, 11:00
I don't think that KAIN :) is no longer a vampire. The fact that the heart of darkness was ripped out of his chest only means that the old meaning of keeping him alive was gone, but now, the pillars are keeping him alive i think so i don't know about him being a vampire cus he was still able to drink the blood of his victims after dying remeber that he still needed blood to survive.

hippiechk
1st Mar 2004, 15:38
Kain still drinks blood. He's still a vampire.
Raziel, on the other hand, is not.

Shifter
1st Mar 2004, 21:10
so kain is still a vampire
wonder if the next game is solo on him
i sure hope so raziel is just a blue ugly corpse and hes in the blade etc etc