PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on T3 and why I'm excited.

Chiefdreams
28th Feb 2004, 15:18
This comes with a big but!

The news we get is not all that positive....BUT..if they release the tools to make fan missions, and I believe they will. We have some extremely talented FM makers here. No climbing gloves, no problem.

You want rope arrows?
No auto aim?
Swiming pools?
Movie stars?
Just wait, these people (Dromed'rs) gave us grappling hooks, arrows that made trees, dragonflies, Dragon Teeth :rolleyes: and the list is very very long.

Just give us the tools and we'll show them how the game should have been made.

Kerghan
28th Feb 2004, 19:37
I somehow doubt any tools will be released, and I think that if they do get release, it will be well after the game is already out. This is if the community puts on enough pressure in the first place. Well, who knows? We just have to wait and see...

Mr. Perfect
28th Feb 2004, 19:51
Wait, they put the Dragon's Tooth in T1/2 FMs? I love that sword.

Chiefdreams
29th Feb 2004, 04:05
What I'm referring to ( Dragon's Teeth ) is in my FM "Abominable DrDragon" You have some teeth that look like small caltrops. You throw them and sword weilding skeletons (Per Schwaa) pop up.

wipeoutxl21
29th Feb 2004, 06:06
Originally posted by Chiefdreams
This comes with a big but!

The news we get is not all that positive....BUT..if they release the tools to make fan missions, and I believe they will. We have some extremely talented FM makers here. No climbing gloves, no problem.

You want rope arrows?
No auto aim?
Swiming pools?
Movie stars?
Just wait, these people (Dromed'rs) gave us grappling hooks, arrows that made trees, dragonflies, Dragon Teeth :rolleyes: and the list is very very long.

Just give us the tools and we'll show them how the game should have been made.

tree arrows?, movie stars? dragonflies? grappling hooks?.........what FM's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I have about 20 FM's and havnt seen anything like that! Hook me up man!