PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Early Access

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

member_10655875
26th May 2013, 10:22
Hello ,
Not sure where i post this at but I pre order the final fantasy relam reborn CE yesreday morning I haven't got my unlock codes yet for early release only thing i got was the order recipt in my email and a serial number that don't work to register the game it to long.my friends got thier codes and register the game .please help me or tell me what i missing thanks .

Grimoire
26th May 2013, 12:03
[FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Customer Service] [/url]support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5382&la=1)

[Digital River Customer Service] [url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"]CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235/29943177/PS3_USERS!_Who_here_has_already_pre-ordered_your_copy_of_FF:_A_Realm_Reborn)

pulled this off the offical site

Early Access to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
If you pre-order FFXIV: A Realm Reborn from a participating retailer and register the pre-order code within the specificied time period, you will be granted access to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn prior to the official launch!

* Details will be announced at a later date with early access commencing prior to launch.
* An internet connection is required for early access.

member_10249539
4th Jul 2013, 18:09
Someone mentioned to me that those who per-order and have a early access code get into Phase 4 beta as well as early access. Has anyone else got the email yet to claim the code? I just do not want to miss the chance to take part in the beta as well get early access.

venkaramon
4th Jul 2013, 18:19
Phase 4 is open beta it is different from Early Access. Re: the code you should've received it already if you bought it from the SE store

member_10249539
4th Jul 2013, 18:23
I bought mine from Gamestop since the SE store was giving me troubles with making the purchase. So far the page that says it will send an email to everyone when they can claim their early access code and download the client will be sent out later. Wasn't sure if they were going to be sending the early access email out before Phase 4 starts so we can at least complie all the people who pre-ordered outside of their store to make sure everyone gets access. Just checking if anyone has recieved the email to claim the code if they bought it outside of the online store.

member_10186663
6th Jul 2013, 15:47
anyone know when the early acces is going to take place? Didn't get into the beta so was hoping to play the early acces in order to get ahead a little of my freinds.

CyrusWallace
9th Jul 2013, 22:50
Hi to everyone!

Firstly, my apologies if this question was asked before. I have a doubt concerning this pre-order. I brought it through SE but I wasn't able to register my code in the NA-SE site. Doing some research in the forum, I noticed that I was given a EU pre-order code, I went to EU-SE site, redeemed my code and voilá, registration completed. My problem is that I'M NOT from EU, and I don't know if I will have any issues regarding the participation in the early-access (You know, IP blocking and the like). Currently, I'm not having any trouble loging into the beta test.

I'm from Argentina and I don't have any idea why it sent me a EU code... -.- Is there any further information about it? Thanks in advance.

cenie
9th Jul 2013, 23:15
Hi to everyone!

Firstly, my apologies if this question was asked before. I have a doubt concerning this pre-order. I brought it through SE but I wasn't able to register my code in the NA-SE site. Doing some research in the forum, I noticed that I was given a EU pre-order code, I went to EU-SE site, redeemed my code and voilá, registration completed. My problem is that I'M NOT from EU, and I don't know if I will have any issues regarding the participation in the early-access (You know, IP blocking and the like). Currently, I'm not having any trouble loging into the beta test.

I'm from Argentina and I don't have any idea why it sent me a EU code... -.- Is there any further information about it? Thanks in advance.

It would probably be best to contact customer support and try to get it figured out. It might be possible to change it to NA?

CyrusWallace
9th Jul 2013, 23:25
Hi to everyone!

It would probably be best to contact customer support and try to get it figured out. It might be possible to change it to NA?

Thanks for your response. I mailed the NA customer support center and I'll wait for an answer. Curious thing is the whole order confirmation e-mail content points at the NA version, can't tell why I was given an EU code...

JerryGuns
9th Jul 2013, 23:37
Hi to everyone!

Thanks for your response. I mailed the NA customer support center and I'll wait for an answer. Curious thing is the whole order confirmation e-mail content points at the NA version, can't tell why I was given an EU code...

hello im having trouble also got my code here in the US and i preorder from GameStop and the code dont work either any info.

CyrusWallace
10th Jul 2013, 02:48
hello im having trouble also got my code here in the US and i preorder from GameStop and the code dont work either any info.

Hey, if your code has this format: (Six letters) - (three digits) - (Six letters) - (three digits), it's probably the EU version. In my case, I could introduce it in this URL: eu.square-enix.com/ (http://eu.square-enix.com/) but not in this one na.square-enix.com/ (/) (I had to create another account in the EU SE website) because it asked me for a serial code with a different format. Now, I could be mistaken since it's my first purchase in the SE store... but I'm sure that I brought the NA version because I did it from here: na.finalfantasyxiv.com/product/ (http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/product/) or am I missing something, perhaps...?

Edit: Still no answer from the support customer service.

CMakkusu
9th Aug 2013, 17:25
Help? I pre-ordered a physical copy of this game online for PS3, got my early access code via email today and registered it. But it says the code registered is PC?? Is this supposed to be like this? http://imgur.com/DHiv2LZ
I played 1.0 on the PC for the trial month and don't qualify for early access so I decided to preorder the PS3 version for early access and so I can play on the PS3 version whenever I feel like it.

samael521
11th Aug 2013, 12:21
i got pc version and havnt gotten my early access code yet nor have i been assisted in figuring out why i cant register my games serial i keep getting same stupid reply about beta codes nothing even remotely related to what i contacted them about startin to feel like they are jipping me out of almost 60 bucks

Kittyn
12th Aug 2013, 15:21
My phase 4 code was sent to me on July 26th and it said I had until July 30th to register it, or the code becomes invalid. But when the link is followed, it says "As of July 22nd this site has been taken offline." So basically I was sent a code with a 3-day deadline but the website link was taken down 4 days before I even received the e-mail.

I am guessing the form e-mail response you are getting is because they are assuming you are one of the people in the situation that I was/am in.

They've had a difficult and unreliable website since 1.0 and it appears that these issues with their site and their communication are still not resolved. :(

Best of luck.

OMG_Noodles
13th Aug 2013, 02:33
My phase 4 code was sent to me on July 26th and it said I had until July 30th to register it, or the code becomes invalid. But when the link is followed, it says "As of July 22nd this site has been taken offline." So basically I was sent a code with a 3-day deadline but the website link was taken down 4 days before I even received the e-mail.

I am guessing the form e-mail response you are getting is because they are assuming you are one of the people in the situation that I was/am in.

They've had a difficult and unreliable website since 1.0 and it appears that these issues with their site and their communication are still not resolved. :(

Best of luck.

Yeah i was having an issue with this earlier today i purchased the game and after doing some further investigation i thought i would add the code that i was issued with, however did not work it informed me it was invalid so im guessing we can enter it to the square enix site? after the 16th of this month when beta is open?

zekefine
14th Aug 2013, 01:05
I still haven't received my code for ps3 phase 4 yet. However, I see everyone else getting theirs, I've been checking my email everyday. Nor have I received any information about Early Access. I pre-ordered the CE edition a good month or 2 ago. However, it still hasnt shown up in my credit card transactions. Seriously, no one wants to deal with this last minute stuff, its stressful. Please respond and thank you.

OMG_Noodles
14th Aug 2013, 01:51
how was the purchase made? over the internet? did you receive a receipt for this transaction? If not. try again possibly?

zekefine
14th Aug 2013, 02:10
I used the SE website to purchase the CE edition. I also have the email verification they sent me after I had purchased it. -_- Try again? like purchase it again? thats like another 100 out of my pocket.

Wolfstan
14th Aug 2013, 04:24
Do I get early access/beta 4 if I order through a brick and mortar retailer like Best Buy or Gamestop? If so when do I get it?

OMG_Noodles
14th Aug 2013, 05:07
I used the SE website to purchase the CE edition. I also have the email verification they sent me after I had purchased it. -_- Try again? like purchase it again? thats like another 100 out of my pocket.

Sorry my miss underdstanding, well if you have verification of your purchase all should be fine. now it was advertised on FFXIV ARR twitter account that ALL (PS3) codes will be sent within the next 24 hours. so hold off for another day? and if you haven't recieved it be sure to email them.

zekefine
14th Aug 2013, 20:52
Can u give me the link or their email-address? because its been well over 22 hours since their "Send codes out within 24 Hours". Im having a feeling that I'm going to be left out.

OMG_Noodles
14th Aug 2013, 21:41
hey mate,

I don't think anyone has received their ps3 codes ( from what I have read) I am watching their twitter like a hawk.., but the only way to contact SE is through their contact service.

http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=20

but yeah send them an email but like a few other people they have not been replied to however it is now 6:40am in Japan now so hopefully in a few hours they will give us an update. I am also watching the forums as well but be sure once their is an update it will be posted.

zekefine
14th Aug 2013, 23:48
Your response is very much grateful.

CloudReturnz
16th Aug 2013, 20:49
I preordered Ff 14 collectors edition using the playstation store. I downloaded the game and waiting to play. My question is....will I get a code to enter for early access? I have read where some preorders didn't come with it. Im praying that playstation store was one of them. Thanks in advance for the help.

Mors4x
16th Aug 2013, 21:57
in ps3 the early access is in services in acount managmenthttp://forums.eu.square-enix.com/newreply.php?p=51452&noquote=1

iTyron
18th Aug 2013, 17:57
I bought the original FFXIV 1.0 in Sep 2010. Will I be granted early access on 24th?

MrPunk
18th Aug 2013, 18:14
did they send you a code after you purchased ?

iTyron
18th Aug 2013, 18:33
I bought the original version in 2010. That is what I am asking....

Shinro11
18th Aug 2013, 20:05
From everything that I have tried to research we should get early access... Also if you got the CE then I think we get the bonus from ARR CE as well... Not the physical stuff, but all the digital.

karizzma
18th Aug 2013, 21:15
I heard we were suppose to get early access. I have yet to receive my code though.

Roguekitty
19th Aug 2013, 00:32
I bought the original in 2010 as well, where did you see that we'll get early access? I've been looking everywhere, and I even emailed them yesterday. If we DO get early access I'll be very happy. :)

Saraxos
19th Aug 2013, 10:06
Hello,

I bought the game this Friday (just before open beta) on the SE website. The game shows on my account.
I've only received the purchase confirmation but there was no early access code included. Do i still need early
Access code if i buy directly of SE?

P.S.
Have been playing all weekend got to lvl 17. The Game is Awesome !!!! Good Job SE :)

simshady
19th Aug 2013, 10:55
Apparently we'll get them in an email from the 20th. I had the same questions. So hopefully from tomorrow they'll be going out. :)

FenyxSpring
19th Aug 2013, 11:04
Is there a way to download it before you get the code? I'd like to be able to jump in as soon as I get mine.

Saraxos
19th Aug 2013, 11:12
Here is the client/downloader link.
http://sqex.to/FFXIVGame

Worked for Open Beta.

FenyxSpring
19th Aug 2013, 12:07
Thanks Saraxos, I'll give it a go.

Bad-Habit
19th Aug 2013, 13:15
thats not working for me .. ? is that an official link or virus?

Worked for Open Beta.

unholykrusher
19th Aug 2013, 13:29
well from the FAQ section when you used the Beta Downloaded that you have now it will be what you use to go into the game when it goes live. Now it is not guaranteed that we will all get early access though that was also in the FAQ section of the SE Website pertaining to this game.

Bad-Habit
19th Aug 2013, 13:34
so that link is the beta client and is fully legit ?

Mallust
19th Aug 2013, 15:07
so that link is the beta client and is fully legit ?

Yes it is legit and will update when you get early access codes between the 20th and 23rd. Then Early access starts 24th if you preordered.

FenyxSpring
19th Aug 2013, 16:38
The 24th? Well that sucks. Thanks for the info though Mallust.

Kiritos
19th Aug 2013, 16:41
After speaking to the helpdesk, yes the 24th is the date and via email- we will get our early activation codes. thank you sara for the:

I'm looking forward to grinding many hours away in this game, Nice to meet you all!

Broomy514
19th Aug 2013, 23:17
OK. Here is my Question. Just wanted to make sure, Today is the first day back to school, so I've been working all day and trying to make sure all my classes are paid for and stuff when I get a free momment, so I have been reading and packing my head full of stuff all day, but just to make sure....
I did play FFXIV 1.0.
(however I did not register and do all the legacy stuff before 1.0 ended ( I think I stopped playing 6months before ))
I played open beta, this last weekend no problem with my 1.0 toon, on Excalibur ( Legacy Server) *** 3201*** >.<
I definitely want early access
Do I need to do anything besides log on the game on Aug 24th?
Register anything , buy anything?

I just really do not want to buy a new copy and have to drop 30 bucks just to get a few days of early access...

Mashr2010
19th Aug 2013, 23:25
Unfortunately, without Legacy status or buying a new copy of the game for the pre-order code, you will not have early access. They do kinda make up for it though by giving all 1.0 players the first 14 days free. It's not early access, but it's something. Granted the first 14 days counts down starting on launch, not when you first log in.

Broomy514
19th Aug 2013, 23:36

CrossGhost9
20th Aug 2013, 00:24
So I'm about to pre order the PS3 standard edition of FFXIV ARR digitally from the ps store. Do you get the EA code from pre ordering there too? Sort of hesitating. Just want to make sure.

DarkKaiban26
20th Aug 2013, 01:10
So I'm about to pre order the PS3 standard edition of FFXIV ARR digitally from the ps store. Do you get the EA code from pre ordering there too? Sort of hesitating. Just want to make sure.

I contacted Playstation earlier today, and was told we will receive our codes as messages on our PSN accounts.

CrossGhost9
20th Aug 2013, 01:19
I contacted Playstation earlier today, and was told we will receive our codes as messages on our PSN accounts.

I see. Thanks for the reply

DarkKaiban26
20th Aug 2013, 01:22
I see. Thanks for the reply

No problem, I was curious about it too.

Roguekitty
20th Aug 2013, 02:18
How about this one... What if you have a code from 1.0 but never registered it? Early access or no? (already confirmed by SE that it'll be a valid code, but I'm sill not sure if I will get early access or not. It's kind of like I preordered, just a few years early.)

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 02:21
I don't believe that will work, due to the fact that the game registration codes, and the pre-order Early Access codes are separate. You won't have to buy the game again, and you can register the game for the free 30 days, but you won't have Early Access to my knowledge.

Roguekitty
20th Aug 2013, 03:37
Thanks much :) Guess I'll have to sadly look over my roommate's shoulder til the 27th :P

Ryulonius
20th Aug 2013, 03:56
24th, poops, i have to work that day, Q.,Q;.....maybe i can go to sleep really early and get up really early to play alittle bit before i go.....;l-.,-l;

emptypage
20th Aug 2013, 04:17
Trying to find out when ppl who pre-ordered the game are going to get access to the game.When does it start?

Roguekitty
20th Aug 2013, 04:49
The 24th.

Ziah05
20th Aug 2013, 12:40
hi guys i pre ordered final fantasy XIV the game but have not subscribed to it yet as ill be getting a free 30 days when the game launches and i pick it up for my ps3. will i still be able to play the early access or will i have to wait. and where would i go about subscribing for it anyway? any help would be much appreciated thanks :)

aaronsharman1987
20th Aug 2013, 13:40
i registerd my code for early acess with my ps3 but on my enix account its showing PC i hope this gets sorted i dont even own a pc

unholykrusher
20th Aug 2013, 14:40
Well unless your a legacy player from when FFXIV First came out there is really no guarantee that all the people who pre ordered will get access to the early release. However you can subscribe via the site or on through the game when it comes out and goes live next week i would think. not sure for PS3 version however a buddy of mine is gonna be playing on that system with me love that they made it cross platform sorta via console to PC LoL...

CallmeLight
20th Aug 2013, 15:51
hi someone can tell when i ll get the code for the early access?? cause i read that from today(20/8) we can register the code but i didnt receive any email with code and i cant find any infos about this pls help ^^

Roguekitty
20th Aug 2013, 16:21
Supposedly they have not been sent yet.

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 16:41
hi someone can tell when i ll get the code for the early access?? cause i read that from today(20/8) we can register the code but i didnt receive any email with code and i cant find any infos about this pls help ^^

It depends, where did you order it from? If you ordered it from a retail store, the code should have printed off with your receipt. If you ordered online you should have gotten a separate email from Amazon for the code, or if you bought directly from the Square Enix store, check one of the emails they sent you for something called the "Pre-Order Package" under which should be a code in a 6 letter- 3 number- 6 letter- 3 number format. I.e ABCDEF-123-ABCDEF-123.

ryanpie190
20th Aug 2013, 17:58
Hey so i pre-ordered the standard edition of 14 for pc download directly from SE and they sent me a pre-order purchase confirmation email on the 16th August but i've not received any codes or anything else. The email just said that i didn't need to do anything and they'll email me closer to the time but i'm reading that other people already have their codes? So i'm wondering where mine is. I've contacted SE support but heard nothing, hope one of you guys can help me put my mind to rest. I'm in the UK and did the open beta fine with no problems if that helps anyone.

Also the game itself is on my profile and it say's it was registered on the 17th August but there's no way for me to DL any client or anything so i'm assuming i just use the beta client that i got on OB with? Also it says the game is registered to me but when i go onto SE account management and choose to select the service it tells me that the code registration is currently unavailable... what does that all mean? lol. My account registration status is currently unregistered if that has anything to do with anything? but i've no idea how to register my account, where is the option to do that? lol sorry for all the questions! Thanks in advance! :)

simshady
20th Aug 2013, 18:04
Exactly the same boat you're in. Apparently they'll be sent out from today.....hopefully get them in the next few days.

Amcathra
20th Aug 2013, 18:04
how about learn to be patient and stop nagging?

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 18:42
Hey so i pre-ordered the standard edition of 14 for pc download directly from SE and they sent me a pre-order purchase confirmation email on the 16th August but i've not received any codes or anything else. The email just said that i didn't need to do anything and they'll email me closer to the time but i'm reading that other people already have their codes? So i'm wondering where mine is. I've contacted SE support but heard nothing, hope one of you guys can help me put my mind to rest. I'm in the UK and did the open beta fine with no problems if that helps anyone.

Also the game itself is on my profile and it say's it was registered on the 17th August but there's no way for me to DL any client or anything so i'm assuming i just use the beta client that i got on OB with? Also it says the game is registered to me but when i go onto SE account management and choose to select the service it tells me that the code registration is currently unavailable... what does that all mean? lol. My account registration status is currently unregistered if that has anything to do with anything? but i've no idea how to register my account, where is the option to do that? lol sorry for all the questions! Thanks in advance! :)

Did you get any other emails when you purchased the game? Anything that looked like a receipt in particular? There should be an item labelled "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package" with a code below it in a 6 letter- 3 number- 6 letter- 3 Number format ex. ABCDEF-123-ABCDEF-123.

Yes, you can use the Open Beta client all the way through launch, so you won't have to download anything else. As for registering the game on the account, that is closed down until the 27th, and no services will be shown if you did not have a previous 1.0 account to my knowledge. So right now you won't be able to register anything through the account management system. Also, the account management and the Square Enix Members accounts are separate entities, so game registrations on the members account do not necessarily reflect what is actually registered to your actual Square Enix account. Hope this helps! :D

ryanpie190
20th Aug 2013, 19:01
Did you get any other emails when you purchased the game? Anything that looked like a receipt in particular? There should be an item labelled "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package" with a code below it in a 6 letter- 3 number- 6 letter- 3 Number format ex. ABCDEF-123-ABCDEF-123.

Yes, you can use the Open Beta client all the way through launch, so you won't have to download anything else. As for registering the game on the account, that is closed down until the 27th, and no services will be shown if you did not have a previous 1.0 account to my knowledge. So right now you won't be able to register anything through the account management system. Also, the account management and the Square Enix Members accounts are separate entities, so game registrations on the members account do not necessarily reflect what is actually registered to your actual Square Enix account. Hope this helps! :D

No i only got this pre order confirmation email which told me they would be contacting me again closer to the time with what to do next and it gave me a list of the things i'm now entitled too for pre ordering such as early access. Then my receipt was at the bottom of that. There is no code and nothing labeled "Final Fantasy XIV@ A Realm Reborn pre Order bonus package" however. So far to my knowledge i've only got this account? I can't seem to make a members account or find anywhere to do it. i must be doing something wrong lol.

Thanks for the help guys :)

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 19:05
No i only got this pre order confirmation email which told me they would be contacting me again closer to the time with what to do next and it gave me a list of the things i'm now entitled too for pre ordering such as early access. Then my receipt was at the bottom of that. There is no code and nothing labeled "Final Fantasy XIV@ A Realm Reborn pre Order bonus package" however. So far to my knowledge i've only got this account? I can't seem to make a members account or find anywhere to do it. i must be doing something wrong lol.

Thanks for the help guys :)

If you don't receive your code by Friday, the day before Early Access is supposed to start, I would recommend contacting Square Enix Customer Support to try and get one. And that's the only account you really need since you are able to access both sites with this one, since you said you were looking at the account management page.

ryanpie190
20th Aug 2013, 19:10
If you don't receive your code by Friday, the day before Early Access is supposed to start, I would recommend contacting Square Enix Customer Support to try and get one. And that's the only account you really need since you are able to access both sites with this one, since you said you were looking at the account management page.

Okay, i'll be sure to do that if it comes to it. Hopefully not. Thanks very much :)

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 19:11
Okay, i'll be sure to do that if it comes to it. Hopefully not. Thanks very much :)

You're welcome :D I'll be glad to help to the best of my ability if you have any other questions as well!

Ziah05
20th Aug 2013, 20:21
i have my early release code xD but thx

Trex341
20th Aug 2013, 22:06
I didn't receive mine.... did everyone receive theirs? :3

Dengojin
20th Aug 2013, 22:10
i didn't receive mine ...

k4akan
20th Aug 2013, 22:15
havent recived mine either apperently ppl that bought it grom GMG has gotten theirs, bought mine of this site but as i said i havent recived it yet either :S emailed them but no replyes :S

Dengojin
20th Aug 2013, 22:17
i also pre-ordered the game from SE online store and it seems they ignored the hell out of me xD lol

ChrisSan
20th Aug 2013, 22:31
I received mine a few days ago. They said I would get it at the 19th, but it was even a few days before that. Really exciting :D.

B1GGYB
20th Aug 2013, 22:36
The code you need to enter at http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com will get you the pre order code off of that website. I never received any email.

urplumcrazy
20th Aug 2013, 22:36
"IF" you ordered from SE store your code is at the bottom of the purchase confirmation e-mail you got as soon as you clicked pay. at least mine was.

edit part I got my e-mail from best buy even tho I canceled it to order CE version from store and the code for both were the 6 3 6 3 code so I assume the code I am talking about are the same code for early?

davide808
20th Aug 2013, 22:56
I bought my game of PSN and entered my email on the http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/ website. i have yet to receive any e-mail regarding my code, should i be concerned?

Dengojin
20th Aug 2013, 22:58
been checking my email like mad every 1 minute i refresh my email page waiting for the code ...

i have been told they will send it to us on 20th and it's already 21st here in saudi, any idea ?!

Ultimaorigin
20th Aug 2013, 23:00
It's still the 20th here on the east coast. Relax. 5 more hours.

ChrisSan
20th Aug 2013, 23:06
No, you shouldn't. They currently have an issue and once it's fixed, everyone should be notified from it.

Venomxv
21st Aug 2013, 00:26
i pre-oredered my FFXIV from the SE Store.. should i recieve a code or do u not get one when buying from there?

Venomxv
21st Aug 2013, 00:39
found this on store - Those who pre-order FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will start receiving early access keys from 20 August, 2013, onwards.
so maby in next few days?

Ravenkind
21st Aug 2013, 01:01
indeed, they did state that we would get them from the 20th of August meaning, some may get theirs on that day, some may get it a day or two after. unfortunately I too are one of those who are in the latter lol but to tide my patience, i bought FFXI :D

Stressy
21st Aug 2013, 01:56
Yeah I ordered my collector copy in July and I'm still waiting for my code :(
either this game has a huge success and SE didn't planned it ... either they suc.k as it is a real mess ....

Venomxv
21st Aug 2013, 01:58
Yeah I ordered my collector copy in July and I'm still waiting for my code :(
either this game has a huge success and SE didn't planned it ... either they suc.k as it is a real mess ....

I agree, i have played alot of games and have never encountered a problem like this..

Venomxv
21st Aug 2013, 01:59
indeed, they did state that we would get them from the 20th of August meaning, some may get theirs on that day, some may get it a day or two after. unfortunately I too are one of those who are in the latter lol but to tide my patience, i bought FFXI :D

Ahh... FFXI.. good memorys! Taru taru FTW! :)

Ormathon
21st Aug 2013, 02:25
So i ordered from this site, the game is registered as a CC edition. But everyone is saying that i will get a 18-digit or 20-digit code in my email that lets me get access to early access and such.
Where is this code? I have not seen anything about this, and its getting closer to the 24:th. And yes i have double checked and trippled checked my email and i got the confirmation of the purchase email, but there is no code in there.

So if my account says i got the CC edition am i ready to go for the early access or do i need those codes?

I want clear answers. Verified sources only.
Btw. Its for Final Fantasy XIV RR

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 03:08
Good luck with that, I've rung two USA phone numbers trying to get support with them sending me the serial key, no one can help.

Venomxv
21st Aug 2013, 03:23
Guys, try and relax. If you have bought from the EU store, they haven't even sent the codes out yet and that is not even the site for EU players to register, it is the NA FFXIV website.

To put your minds at ease, I took the liberty of quickly contacting SE Support as my Time Zone means I never have to wait more than 30 seconds to get into Live Chat. Here are his responses:

You: It says here http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/ that I can now redeem my pre-order Early Access code but I have not received a code after buying from the EU Square Enix Online Store.

SEE Agent Michael: The EU store will send a different set of codes and you would not need to register here. These have not been sent yet but will be sent soon.

You: Ok cool so the EU store hasn't sent the codes out yet?

SEE Agent Michael: I can confirm that these have not been sent yet.

SEE Agent Michael: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

You: Will the email provide a link with the place to register the key, if that site I linked isn't the right place?

SEE Agent Michael: The email should contain all the required information.

You: Fantastic

You: Thanks for your quick and informative replies!

SEE Agent Michael: Thank you for visiting our SQUARE ENIX Support Chat line. Take care and have a good day!

RozenToure
21st Aug 2013, 03:24
read your confirmation carefully. it should show that you need to go www.findmyorder.com and enter your last 5 digits of your card/email. Then you will see the 18 digits early access code. However, due to some reason we still cannot redeem our code successfully.

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 03:26
This is directly opposite what I was told today by their rep, all codes should now have been sent.

I have the transcript to prove it.

Rolien
21st Aug 2013, 03:29
It's true EU codes have been sent out.

"We're aware that some NA users are receiving EU-region codes and are working to address that as well. We'll be sure to keep you updated."
Directly from FF14 twitter.
https://twitter.com/ff_xiv_en

Doowie
21st Aug 2013, 03:32
Yeap I'm waiting until the 23rd before I go ahead and contact them again. However; I made this SE account after I bought my game from their online store, so there is no CE of FF14 on the games section of this account, but I imagine once i get the codes, that will all be resolved.

Just a bit annoying to wait just a few more days when I want to get back onto my lafafell :D

Doowie
21st Aug 2013, 03:32
The AMERICANS have got their codes, but the EUROPEANS have not received them. The 2 above me need to learn to read ;)

fomby1
21st Aug 2013, 03:36
well now i got a question i got my code but when i put it in this is all i get why is that?Error 3: There was a problem. Please try again later

Trex341
21st Aug 2013, 03:39
The AMERICANS have got their codes, but the EUROPEANS have not received them. The 2 above me need to learn to read ;)

I'm NA haven't receive mine

Doowie
21st Aug 2013, 03:41
Trex, then you need to speak with the customer support for your region.

Mashr2010
21st Aug 2013, 03:42
well now i got a question i got my code but when i put it in this is all i get why is that?Error 3: There was a problem. Please try again later

There is a lot of traffic on the website and your code was unable to be processed. That's the gist of that error. Nothing is wrong with your code, but it didn't go through so you'll have to enter it again later to be processed.

Trex341
21st Aug 2013, 03:43
No, you shouldn't. They currently have an issue and once it's fixed, everyone should be notified from it.

Well some people said all NA emails have been sent out... should I be worried now....

joleme
21st Aug 2013, 03:47
Like many others I keep/kept trying to register my EA code as PS3 since that is what I bought, and I kept getting a 'problem' error and eventually it added the game to my profile anyway, but it added it as "PC" and not PS3.

When trying to send an email I saw a support note saying if you have a PS3 code you have to redeem it FROM a ps3....

Am I reading that right and I have just been screwed out of $40 or does it show up as PC on everyones account even if you chose the PS3 option? Why even have a website with a PS3/PC choice if you have to do it from a PS3 or if either way it shows up as PC? It all makes no sense.

Zeik188
21st Aug 2013, 03:50
Yeah... I still haven't received mine. According to my credit account, they've got he money for it but haven't actually taken it yet.

Should I just cancel and start over?

Ormathon
21st Aug 2013, 03:53
Forgot to add it was for final fantasy XIV. That site is for origin games.

ImWest
21st Aug 2013, 03:53
Well some people said all NA emails have been sent out... should I be worried now....
No you shouldn't seeing as I'm from NA and haven't got mine yet. They're experiencing high amounts of traffic and there's still 4 more days till release, so just easy out for a bit, and if nothing is done, then just contact them.

Lukums
21st Aug 2013, 03:58
Hello all,

Wanted to inform the community that codes are being sent out NOW!

Just got mine!!!

Thanks for pre-ordering FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn!

Here is your early access code for the Windows version of the game:
RAAE XXXX XXXX MZC5 XXXX
To play, please download the game using the link below.

Download the Game

Then, after logging in to the game for the first time, enter this code when prompted.

Alternatively, you can visit this website to redeem the Early Access code.

Note: if you took part in the Final Beta test of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, you will not need to download the game client again.
www.finalfantasyxiv.com

Thanks to support for the information..

GOOD LUCK ALL!

see you in game w00t!!!

ImWest
21st Aug 2013, 04:06
Don't want to be a bother, but are you from the EU or US?

Ty Venom.

Venomxv
21st Aug 2013, 04:08
Don't want to be a bother, but are you from the UK or US?

Shouldnt that be EU :/

degon1981
21st Aug 2013, 04:10
Has anyone received Error 3 when putting in their code? I keep getting this....says to try again later :/

ImWest
21st Aug 2013, 04:13
Shouldnt that be EU :/
Eh, sorry. Just kinda used to saying UK for some reason. Either or, I suppose.

Lukums
21st Aug 2013, 04:38
Don't want to be a bother, but are you from the EU or US?

Ty Venom.

I'm from EU, Played in the beta. Australia.

So yeah just a note though. It was in my junk folder so please check there guys

Venomxv
21st Aug 2013, 04:50
Still nothing :(

SGT_Lightning
21st Aug 2013, 04:52
Already got my code, just waiting for the Error 3 to be fixed. Via their Twitter:

As soon as we have more information to share, we’ll be sure to provide you with an update.
We have temporarily suspended the ability to redeem codes on the pre-order site while we continue to investigate the ongoing issues.

Stressy
21st Aug 2013, 04:53
bougth from SE shop a month ago and still no code :(

Venomxv
21st Aug 2013, 04:55
bougth from SE shop a month ago and still no code :(

i bought mine 2 days ago :/ they really need to take their finger out of their asses and get with the program!!

Lukums
21st Aug 2013, 04:57
I was able to register also no error code in doing so, just letting you all know to keep trying it does work.

Venomxv
21st Aug 2013, 04:59
on twitter they released this 11 mins ago -
We have temporarily suspended the ability to redeem codes on the pre-order site while we continue to investigate the ongoing issues.

ObliqueZombie
21st Aug 2013, 05:02
Has anyone received Error 3 when putting in their code? I keep getting this....says to try again later :/

Oh yeah, I get it all the time. I suppose it's a common error and it'll be fixed accordingly.

Also, if anyone is/will still be reading this thread, the e-mail confirmation I got (I purchased from Square's online store) keeps implying I bought it for shipping and that I should check "findmyorder.com"... yet it distinctly says [PC DOWNLOAD]. I'm worried it thinks I bought the PC physical copy and it'll send that to my parent's house, unless they send all e-mails in this format.

Swarle
21st Aug 2013, 05:02
When the early access, in 3 days, comes out, will we have to start paying monthly from then? Or start paying on official launch?

Lukums
21st Aug 2013, 05:03
on twitter they released this 11 mins ago -

Owch, guess you guys have to wait a little longer. I did the redeem code roughly 2 hours ago.

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 05:05
As with most MMO's, you'll get the standard first 30days free.

However, you will need to add in a valid billing method (i.e Credit Card / Debit Card / TimeCard) Before you can start playing, however you WONT be charged until the first 30days is up, and you can cancel before it recurrs if you choose, this is how it is with every MMO i've played that follows a subscription based model..

SGT_Lightning
21st Aug 2013, 05:09
Yea, I've heard about that. I honestly don't mind though. With how much I've played, I enjoyed it. And with a lot more content to come, I'm excited to see how FFXIV flourishes and what else it plans to bring to the table.

Stressy
21st Aug 2013, 05:21
I so wish to get my code so I can put this anxiety behind me ...

Lukums
21st Aug 2013, 05:22
Yes they will be sent GOT MINE and Registered now I sit back and watch the count down :)

Nyxa75
21st Aug 2013, 05:27
Still waiting on my code also

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 05:28
same, waiting, losing hair over it lol

unholykrusher
21st Aug 2013, 05:41
well I recieved my code the day I pre ordered the game in the confirm email of my purchase and Im getting an error 3 and will not accept the code.

MentalSte
21st Aug 2013, 05:54
Don't worry so much. Even if you had your code, the site to redeem it is currently having issues, so you cant do anything with the code anyway. Also, it is still 4 days to early access so plenty of time, even for the slowest typist to put their code in....
If you have your code & have tried to redeem it you are most likely seeing this "Error 3: There was a problem. Please try again later" Don't worry, your code is fine & once everything settles down & the site is running smoothly you will be able to register it. Chill out for a while & stop stressing so much when there is still 4 days to go. If it gets to Saturday morning & you are still having issues, you have my permission to scream & shout all you like. By the way I am not blessed & have managed to receive & register my code, I am in the same boat as the majority, I just took the trouble to read SE pages & check their Twitter page.

Venomxv
21st Aug 2013, 05:56
well I recieved my code the day I pre ordered the game in the confirm email of my purchase and Im getting an error 3 and will not accept the code.

the website for registering code is down atm

Ravittsu
21st Aug 2013, 06:03
Hi all i know this may be an annoying thread i apologise but i have a question which may relate to other people who have also bought ffxiv from the psn store.
How or where do i check to get my early access code? my email that i registered with or do they msg my actual psn name?
if any1 knows please tell me where to go to check if i get EA

Becian
21st Aug 2013, 06:17
Still haven't got anything from SE regarding my EU pre-order code :/ Hard to be patient when you're hearing about everyone else missing theirs

Ayashe2011
21st Aug 2013, 06:27
Well its the 21st August 2013 now and havent gotten any codes yet getting realy worried . I ordered the game 11th june from the se store

unholykrusher
21st Aug 2013, 06:32
well mines all set...since I PreOrdered the Download edition it automatically registered it for me it seems LoL....

DarkKaiban26
21st Aug 2013, 06:35
Go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, and if you have it, it should say it.

SirCrush
21st Aug 2013, 06:52
I would try BOTH e-mails as a failsafe but, thus far, I have received all of my Square Enix mails at my Square Enix registered e-mail address. So whichever account you used to post in this forum is the e-mail address you'll want to use (assuming you didn't make a new account to post in the forums lol)

Becian
21st Aug 2013, 06:53
well mines all set...since I PreOrdered the Download edition it automatically registered it for me it seems LoL....
Thats actually an interesting point you bring up there because ive had ff14 ARR in my "My Games" section since i pre-ordered off the EU SE site. Maybe we dont need to enter in any codes?

Lukums
21st Aug 2013, 07:02
Info which I've already posted.

If you have bought from the EU Store you will recieve your code in your JUNK mail box please make sure you check this.
I've recieved my code and already registered.

You need the code to active the pre-access and the in game items.

It appears that it is registered but it's not, not till you receive the email from the store.

SHOWN BELOW THE EMAIL FOR REGISTRATION.

RAAE WZWK E4HW MZC5 2SBE

Download the Game

Then, after logging in to the game for the first time, enter this code when prompted.

Alternatively, you can visit "THIS" website to redeem the Early Access code.

Note: if you took part in the Final Beta test of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, you will not need to download the game client again.
www.finalfantasyxiv.com

Becian
21st Aug 2013, 07:19
Info which I've already posted.

If you have bought from the EU Store you will recieve your code in your JUNK mail box please make sure you check this.
I've recieved my code and already registered.

You need the code to active the pre-access and the in game items.

It appears that it is registered but it's not, not till you receive the email from the store.

SHOWN BELOW THE EMAIL FOR REGISTRATION.

RAAE WZWK E4HW MZC5 2SBE

Download the Game

Alternatively, you can visit "THIS" website to redeem the Early Access code.

www.finalfantasyxiv.com

That makes sense. Been checking my junk mail during the day to make sure :P

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 07:19
So annoying when people assume you haven't checked your junk folder, obviously its the first thing people should check, that and the deleted items, nothing there.

BTW my email provider doesn't have a junk folder, so I I know I'm not the one being an idiot.

Edit: and your email is completely different to the one S.E gave me.

Mors4x
21st Aug 2013, 07:39
When you buy the Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn standard edition or collector edition automatically you get the early access code and if you buy the CE(collector edition) its the same.

TO SEE WHAT SERVICES YOU HAVE IN YOUR PSN ACCOUNT GO TO:

In your ps3 account go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, early access and Collector editions i think this would calm all the Playstation Store Buyers.:D

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 07:51
It doesn't tell you anywhere how you would go about using it on another PSN account on the same console though, disappointing lack of info.
I would have thought they would have had like an online pass type thing to register on another account but alas....

Plowned
21st Aug 2013, 08:15
I know there are probably dozens of similar threads about, and for that I'm sorry that I'm adding onto the pile.
However, after trying to get into contact with support during the Error 3 hours and general lack of information, I don't really know what to think.
Once we get the email with our Early Access codes, (for example my 12 digit PSN code) do we put them in now or wait till the 24th?
Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question, but I figured I might as well ask. haha.

SinisJecht
21st Aug 2013, 08:21
Well, the pre-order redemption starts from the 20th in order to get early access. But there is so much confusion right now that I'm not even sure I know what I'm typing lmao. I've just registered my code ( even though it is apparently shut down to fix it ) So I'm just as confused as you as I don't know if the pre0order has worked or not. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! lol

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 08:22
Yeah total botch up.

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 08:25
My only concern is that my internet isn't the greatest and we all know the PS3 download rates can be slow in general and I have 2 PS3's to do it on too! (2 copies bought). I was kinda hoping we could login with the beta client and just update it?

SinisJecht
21st Aug 2013, 08:26
My only concern is that my internet isn't the greatest and we all know the PS3 download rates can be slow in general and I have 2 PS3's to do it on too! (2 copies bought). I was kinda hoping we could login with the beta client and just update it? I think you can, though when is another question.

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 08:28
If that's the case then I'd be happy, because the thought of another two 6.8GB downloads + the 1.8GB update x2 makes my internet cry lol

RagnarokZetsubou
21st Aug 2013, 08:31
ah, then it would appear there's nothing i gotta do on my end, but wait for the 24th. I bought the ps3 PSN CE and it shows the early access thing already on my list.

thanks for pointing that out.

Plowned
21st Aug 2013, 08:32
Well, I suppose its a little comforting to know that we are all super lost and confused, haha. I was just curious if anyone knew something I missed, seeing as when I got my email with my PS3 code in it; I hopped right on that only for PSN to tell me that it was invalid.

MrHammonds
21st Aug 2013, 08:33
I just checked my junk mail folder and found my early access code... is this a legit email?

(noreply@xmail.eu.square-enix.com)????

It says;

Download the Game

Alternatively, you can visit this website to redeem the Early Access code.

www.finalfantasyxiv.com

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 08:34
Well, I suppose its a little comforting to know that we are all super lost and confused, haha. I was just curious if anyone knew something I missed, seeing as when I got my email with my PS3 code in it; I hopped right on that only for PSN to tell me that it was invalid.

You actually managed to get the PS3 code?! Are you in the US or EU?

EmpiThree
21st Aug 2013, 08:35
I think they didn't sent them out yet.

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 08:36
Thanks for posting that, at least I know we don't have to download the client again.

MrHammonds
21st Aug 2013, 08:37
I actually just posted up my early access code by accident as well lol... not going to lie... I **** myself!

LOL

Plowned
21st Aug 2013, 08:38
The US. It only took me a good twelve to thirteen hours but i got the freaking thing.

YuriSensen
21st Aug 2013, 08:39
I'm sure I already know the answer to this one, but are we allowed to stream the Early Access of this game? Or are we waiting until the 27th for the more fuller public release?

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 08:41
I got the error 3 when trying to register the first code and my account (here not the SE account management) shows FFXIV for PC like many other people on here. Why they couldn't have just sent proper direct download codes is what's making this a mess, multiple sites, registering, emails, jumping through hoops etc etc, but I'm one of the hopefully that thinks everything will be alright on the night :D

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 08:42
Well I didn't see the code so you must have edited the post quick ;)

MrHammonds
21st Aug 2013, 08:44
Well I didn't see the code so you must have edited the post quick ;)

Haha... I was shouting "where's the delete... WHERE'S THE DELETE!!!"

I just edited it in the end and saved the post haha...

Thasken
21st Aug 2013, 08:44
Streaming is not allowed during EA from what i can find out.

Plowned
21st Aug 2013, 08:50
Yeah, things are sure a mess. Oh well, here's hoping that things are resolved quickly. I always especially feel for all my comrades out in the EU; you guys have it rough with games.

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 08:51
I don't understand buying the collectors edition digitally, surely you'll only get the mounts & gear etc, the physical collectors edition has all the music, art book etc so what's the point of the digital version? not really a proper collectors edition is it, just bit of extra content for an inflated digital price.

drizzt1936
21st Aug 2013, 08:53
i just bought the download version of PC, but i didnt get any response, neither email ni any early access code.
So what should i do next? just wait?

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 08:54
well it could be worse, generally we are known as rip off Britian but my mum lives in southern Ireland and the Gamestop prices are alot more extortionate in Euros than GBP. It's just our broadband infrastructure that lets us down, unless you live in a major city or town then you're stumped really

PoppaDoc
21st Aug 2013, 08:54
If that's the case then I'd be happy, because the thought of another two 6.8GB downloads + the 1.8GB update x2 makes my internet cry lol

I'm in the same boat as u... i wanted to get my code redeemed and registered so i could start downloading ASAP and not spend the entire EA doing it...

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 08:55
I'm in the same boat as u... i wanted to get my code redeemed and registered so i could start downloading ASAP and not spend the entire EA doing it...

Were you on the Beta? I saw another post that said you don't have to download the client again. I would just assume they'll be an update for it instead

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 08:56
Yeah, otherwise you'll end up like me, frustrated after chasing people around all day, and end up getting no where.

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 08:57
I think this dude needs to edit his post to remove his code before it gets snaffled!

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 09:01
Haha... I was shouting "where's the delete... WHERE'S THE DELETE!!!"

I just edited it in the end and saved the post haha...
If it makes you feel better there's another thread where someone has posted their code and people have quoted it already so it's out there, he'd be lucky if it doesn't get stolen!

PoppaDoc
21st Aug 2013, 09:01
Were you on the Beta? I saw another post that said you don't have to download the client again. I would just assume they'll be an update for it instead

Yea, I was in Ph3 & 4. I read that somewhere too but as much reading and researching I have been doing the last few days, I couldnt remember if it was OFFICIAL or not...:scratch:

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 09:03
There's been a few posts with people saying they got the actual EA codes (not the registration for EA codes) and the bottom of the emails says you can use existing beta client, so I'm taking that as official-ish lol

YuriSensen
21st Aug 2013, 09:05
I think this dude needs to edit his post to remove his code before it gets snaffled!

That's the second person to do it too.

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 09:09
The other guy edited the post pretty quick but on this thread someone has already quoted the post so his code is out there regardless! Oh dear, where's a forum moderator when you need them lol. I used to moderation forums and would have kindly edited these to remove the code but alas we are in the void of customer supportlessness (that's a word now lol)

PoppaDoc
21st Aug 2013, 09:14
lol Yea i really hope that's the case but with all the confusion and misunderstandings going around lately i wanted to have enough time just in case...

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 09:15
Lets hope that guy can register his key before anyone else does AHAHAHAHA

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 09:18
You'd hope that FF fans are kinder than say 13 year old COD fans lol
I was pretty happy with the community in the Beta, although the open beta did have some dodgy people in it, I came across a conversation in Ul'dah which involved adult activities and power tools! lmao

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 09:21
I'm supposed to have a 40GB per month download limit but I've many a time done alot more than that and never been contacted by my provider. Under my account online when you check your usage it just says there is currently no data, so they are obviously (and thankfully) not monitoring my service :D

Falconreaver
21st Aug 2013, 09:25
If they do what they did for the beta, the client/update will be available the day before it launches. So i reckon it will be the 23rd when you can download it.

Mors4x
21st Aug 2013, 09:29
It doesn't tell you anywhere how you would go about using it on another PSN account on the same console though, disappointing lack of info.
I would have thought they would have had like an online pass type thing to register on another account but alas....
The process would be the same as beta the 24th of august when you enter in the ffxiv arr game there will be a registration process to link your account to the ffxiv website that why you dont get any product key and to play with a different account on ps3 you need first have other FFXIV ARR because it going to automactly link to your PlayStation Network account

PoppaDoc
21st Aug 2013, 09:32
wow u use 40GB in 1 month!? :nut:... well hopefully we wont have to go thru all of that and can just use the beta 4 client like u said

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 09:40
You're kinda missing the point I was trying to make. For any other PS3 title, digital or physical, you can use it on any PSN account on your console. Yes I know that FFXIV would required individual subscriptions with individually linked PSN/SE accounts but when it comes to actual game registrations you'd think they would have thought of the prospect that a family may only purchase 1 copy of the game for use (at separate times) on different accounts on a single PS3.

So in the same way that if you have to buy an online pass for some pre-owned games (so the dev is getting some money) you'd think they'd offer a registration code for a reduced price, like say maybe £10 to register another PSN account to the game. This way would also enable digital downloads to be on 2 consoles (as is licensed on all PSN downloads) on separate accounts.

Anyways, that would be a common sense approach and if I've thought about it you would have thought that collectively Square-Enix and Sony would have thought of that scenario too.

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 09:45
wow u use 40GB in 1 month!? :nut:... well hopefully we wont have to go thru all of that and can just use the beta 4 client like u said

Well I'm a Sony beta tester anyway so regular tests with downloads being anywhere from 4GB+, then add the fact I'm a PS Plus subscriber with the free games being 4-10GB downloads, so 40GB is easily hit and bust within a month.

That's not even taking into consideration general PC usage and TV streaming services like the iPlayer etc

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 09:48
With the FFXIV beta it was a total of 17.2GB just to download, install and update on 2 consoles, so that's half my monthly allowance gone straight away within 1 weekend! Like I said, good job they aren't paying attention lol

jaywalker2309
21st Aug 2013, 09:49
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forums/625-Status <- HOPEFULLY the `dev forums` now back up and running. They posted this morning a status update

Let me know if this link works for you now?

SinisJecht
21st Aug 2013, 09:49
You'd hope that FF fans are kinder than say 13 year old COD fans lol
I was pretty happy with the community in the Beta, although the open beta did have some dodgy people in it, I came across a conversation in Ul'dah which involved adult activities and power tools! lmao lmao, now that's disturbing xD

PoppaDoc
21st Aug 2013, 09:50
i actually got my email and download on the 14th for Beta4 (2days b4 it started), so if they stay true to that scheduling, we should be able to download starting tomorrow... (the 22nd). But again with all the problems and "errors" that is still cuttin it a bit close for my comfort

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 09:50
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forums/625-Status <- HOPEFULLY the `dev forums` now back up and running. They posted this morning a status update

Still says down for maintenance for me

aray0002
21st Aug 2013, 09:59
What a mess this has been..
So when prompted to pick either PC or PS3 version I selected PS3.

However on my Account Page it shows 1 game registered : PC version

Anybody else have this problem . Is there a Phone Number to contact NA Square Enix ?

I already sent a CUSTOMER SUPPORT email and was issued a Ticket # .... High volume of request will no doubt put me getting an answer way past EA weekend.

This is horrible.... just horrible

PoppaDoc
21st Aug 2013, 10:00

still shows to be under "Maintenance" for me too

jaywalker2309
21st Aug 2013, 10:01
oh for the love of.. Sorry folks, its impossible to know what the status is for me as it `just works here` :(

Will quote it here.

[NA] North American/European Pre-Order Redemption Website Issue Notification(Aug. 20)
Currently, listed below are the issues with the North American/European Pre-Order Redemption Website.

-Unable to access the site regularly
-Cases where Early Access Code wasn’t sending out even when registering the Special Item Code
-Early Access Code sent wasn’t the correct code

We are temporarily suspending the Early Access Code system in order to proceed with the investigation.

We will notify everyone when there is progress on the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

SinisJecht
21st Aug 2013, 10:07
Oh dear, I really hope this guy doesn't get ripped off :( but sadly some people have no consideration for others and only care for themselves. DUDE EDIT YOUR POST!!! :( :(

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 10:07
Thanks for the update mate, although if they have suspended the registration service surely they should actually close the site or put up an error message because currently it still lets you log in and try to enter the codes. Have they even considered the fact that there are potentially hundreds of thousands of people who don't use forums and/or social media sites and are just trying to follow the instructions as per the pre-order bonus emails

SinisJecht
21st Aug 2013, 10:10
Oh wait, that's not the early access code, the digits are wrong? xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxx-xxx is the right format no?

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 10:12
Oh wait, that's not the early access code, the digits are wrong? xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxx-xxx is the right format no?

That would appear to be the actual download code which he would have received after using the registration code

Callysta
21st Aug 2013, 10:13
Where is this code? I have not seen anything about this, and its getting closer to the 24:th. And yes i have double checked and trippled checked my email and i got the confirmation of the purchase email, but there is no code in there.

Same thing here.
I ordered from this site FF14RR and got un email "Your download from Square Enix Boutique" with a code of 7 numbers.
My question :
Where is the code to use for the site http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/ (http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/)in order to download the client.
The code i've received doesn't suit, i need a code with this format : XXXXXX 000 XXXXXX 000

Thx in advance for your feedback

SinisJecht
21st Aug 2013, 10:13
That would appear to be the actual download code which he would have received after using the registration code So one would assume it was void now yes? if he's used it? I hope so or this guy will be in for a nasty surprise :(

Falconreaver
21st Aug 2013, 10:18
Thanks for the update mate, although if they have suspended the registration service surely they should actually close the site or put up an error message because currently it still lets you log in and try to enter the codes. Have they even considered the fact that there are potentially hundreds of thousands of people who don't use forums and/or social media sites and are just trying to follow the instructions as per the pre-order bonus emails

Would be easier if they took down a page while they sorted out, as the message i get saying

Error 3: We sincerely apologize, but the pre-order redemption site is experiencing very high traffic which we are currently working to resolve. We are adding additional bandwidth and server capacity to ensure that all customers will be able to redeem their pre-order codes as soon as possible. Early Access starts on August 24th and Square Enix is working hard to ensure that all pre-order customers will be able to download and play the game.

doesn't really explain the main problems there having as most people cant enter code and i don't think thats due to high traffic atm

PoppaDoc
21st Aug 2013, 10:21
Thanks for the update mate, although if they have suspended the registration service surely they should actually close the site or put up an error message because currently it still lets you log in and try to enter the codes.

I totally agree! It kinda freaks ppl out (well, me at least) wen you enter a code that is void after the 1st use, and get an ERROR or INVALID message.

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 10:22
I sent a PM to him, I'll send one to the person who quoted it too

Jodsterz
21st Aug 2013, 10:22
That guy that put his early access code in it's the wrong format. XXXXXX-000-XXXXXX-000. That's the right format.

PoppaDoc
21st Aug 2013, 10:25
doesn't really explain the main problems there having as most people cant enter code and i don't think thats due to high traffic atm

yea ..."high traffic" doesnt really explain why i have a PC code instead of PS3

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 10:27
That guy that put his early access code in it's the wrong format. XXXXXX-000-XXXXXX-000. That's the right format.

As I mentioned, the posted code will be the download code you receive AFTER using the registration code in the format you've stated. In the same way PS3 users would get a code in the format of XXXX-XXXX-XXXX once they have used the reg code

Ravittsu
21st Aug 2013, 10:29
Go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, and if you have it, it should say it

Yup i checked my service list and it indeed said i had early access with collectors edition tho no code was listed. im guessing ill be emailed the code with the email i registered with the psn account

Jodsterz
Ah right okay. I'm still waiting for them to bloody E-Mail me my code. My game says it's registered but I haven't put any sort of code in =/

Hippy_Pickle
yea ..."high traffic" doesnt really explain why i have a PC code instead of PS3

Did you get emailed a PC code after using the reg code then?

Ravittsu
21st Aug 2013, 10:31
I would try BOTH e-mails as a failsafe but, thus far, I have received all of my Square Enix mails at my Square Enix registered e-mail address. So whichever account you used to post in this forum is the e-mail address you'll want to use (assuming you didn't make a new account to post in the forums lol)
ah the thing is i bought the digital dload with another email to my SE Account. did u also buy FFXIV through the ps store??
im just abit worried about my code because EA is just around the corner :L but if i cant get in thats fine i shall see everyone on launch :)

Ormathon
21st Aug 2013, 10:31
Friends in my community have gotten their codes a week ago, several have gotten them over the last few days. And today i finaly got the email from them with it!.
So ye apperently they are swamped (go figure). But codes for the rest of ya should fly out before the 24:th i hope!

PoppaDoc
21st Aug 2013, 10:32
Did you get emailed a PC code after using the reg code then?

No. When i entered my Ps3 code at the redemption website, it registered me as having a PC code on my account here

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 10:34
ah, yeah I got the same happen but no actual email with a download code

Ravittsu
21st Aug 2013, 10:44
When you buy the Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn standard edition or collector edition automatically you get the early access code and if you buy the CE(collector edition) its the same.

TO SEE WHAT SERVICES YOU HAVE IN YOUR PSN ACCOUNT GO TO:

In your ps3 account go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, early access and Collector editions i think this would calm all the Playstation Store Buyers.:D

guess ppl who bought ffxiv arr from the psn store just have to wait.. my question is tho do u get emailed the code? where is the actual code it says i have the early access tho no code was listed. im guessing we get emailed it.

xzanidu
21st Aug 2013, 11:08
Ok please dont take what i am about to say as 100% accurate beacuse i cannot find the post i got the information from for the life of me . But basicly i can say for 99% that i did read this somewhere and that it was on an official post from SE themselfs

Basicly if you have pre ordered the game form the SE store ( european ) you do not need to register the game for early access as it is automaticly done so when you purchase it if you are ofcourse logged into your account when you purchase it . to back this up i think that any of you can go onto your es account and check your profile and under the section where it sais registered games you will see that FF ARB is in that list.

i hope that this is ture myself and the fact it does say my game is already registered does make feel a little more at ease so lets hope its true and we arnt all sitting here on the 24th ripping our hair out.

Jodsterz
21st Aug 2013, 11:13
Ok please dont take what i am about to say as 100% accurate beacuse i cannot find the post i got the information from for the life of me . But basicly i can say for 99% that i did read this somewhere and that it was on an official post from SE themselfs

Basicly if you have pre ordered the game form the SE store ( european ) you do not need to register the game for early access as it is automaticly done so when you purchase it if you are ofcourse logged into your account when you purchase it . to back this up i think that any of you can go onto your es account and check your profile and under the section where it sais registered games you will see that FF ARB is in that list.

i hope that this is ture myself and the fact it does say my game is already registered does make feel a little more at ease so lets hope its true and we arnt all sitting here on the 24th ripping our hair out.

It's the same with me, buddy. I'm just waiting for them to send me my registration key for the game. Ripping my hair out imo

Mors4x
21st Aug 2013, 11:24
guess ppl who bought ffxiv arr from the psn store just have to wait.. my question is tho do u get emailed the code? where is the actual code it says i have the early access tho no code was listed. im guessing we get emailed it.
no you dont going to get emailed because in ps3 digital purchase it would be like the beta registration. The first day of launch 08/20/13 early access you be able to enter in the game and the first think you going to see is the process of registration to link your psn account to square enix account.

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 11:28
UPDATES:
If you still havent received any early access key, you can do the following:

NA SE ORDERS
Go to www.findmyorder.com (only works on NA SE orders)
Enter ordernumber+digital river pwd OR enter the email you used to order with + last 5 digits of your CC.

You will then get to a page that shows all your orders. Choose the FFXIV order, and you will see your keys. You can also choose the option to have the order resent to you from this site

If the format is XXXXXX-000-XXXXXX-000 (18 digits) its pre-order game key, go to the following site to register it (after you have registered, you will get a 20 digit key to use on the link below for your early access bonus):
NA - Pre-order Rewards Code Redemption website (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/us)
EU - Pre-order Rewards Code Redemption website (http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/gb)

If the format is xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (20 digits) its early access bonus key, go to the following site to register it:
Early access Pre-order code registration page (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/ffxivearlypre?rgn=en)

I didn't receive the e-mail with my Pre-Order Bonus code: You can redeem your 18-digit code again and will receive the same 20-digit pre-order bonus code as before on the following website: http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/

*Note that the 18-digit pre-order code is for the PC version only. If you have pre-ordered the PS3 version of the game, you will receive your Pre-order Bonus code directly from your retailer.
*If you haven’t received your pre-order code, please contact your retailer directly.

EU SE ORDERS
If you have pre-ordered the PC version of the game from the Square Enix Store, and dont have a pre-order code that you can redeem, then contact Square Enix here: https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5383&la=2
Contact Category: Account
Contact Sub-category: pre-order code
Contact Details: "missing early access code"

Then click next. It will show a new page with the following info "We were not able to locate the support information related to your issue." . Just click next again to get to the email support form (you have to login).

Click "proceed to email support"

Enter contact info and confirm it

Enter Service Account (Current) and Service Account (Intended). If this is your first game with Square Enix then choose "1" on both.

Description: "Hi, I still have not received my early access code. My FFXIV account is registered to the email <insert email here> and my Order is #: <XXX-XXXX-XXXXX> and orderdate was <xx/xx/xx>"

Very important that you include the order number, cause that will be the first thing they ask to confirm your purchase. And if you include it at once, it all goes much faster and there is 1 less reply needed.

Click next and finish sending in your ticket.

MY GAME IS MISSING FROM MY ACCOUNT!
Just reregister your copy at http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/ (europe) or http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/ (north america) depending on the region you are from. This should fix the issue with game missing from SE account

MY ACCOUNT SAYS "NOT REGISTERED"!
http://s22.postimg.org/str6fywep/registered.png
and
http://s24.postimg.org/5d08jft51/beta.png

After you register your game to the account on the 27th, it will update to show your account is there. Also, if you click the "Confirm Account Status" at the bottom of the list on the left, you should be able to see something listed for Final Fantasy XIV services if you participated in the Open Beta, you won't be able to view details but that will confirm that you have something registered on that account, but it will show that "Not registered" message until you register the actual game. -- Mashr2010

UPGRADE FROM 1.0 to 2.0 (legacy)"!
You can do this in your account management on the 27th. The registration service seems to be down until then

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
5:45 PM (GMT) - 21 Aug 2013: People that are using an email service from Microsoft needs to check their spam and junk folders. "SQUARE ENIX STORE <noreply@xmail.eu.square-enix.com>" seems to be listed as unsolicited emailadress by hotmail, msn, live and other microsoft services. Since a lot of emails sent to MS services over a short period of time, then the MS automated spam system has deemed it as spam. This is NOT SE's fault. But all, please check your spam/junk folders, since you might already have gotten a key.

5:25 PM (GMT) - 21 Aug 2013: There seems to have been some mixed info on support emails about preorder keys. All keys was supposed to have been finished sent out last night. But due to problems with the preorder registration service website, the preorder service was halted while they investigated the problems. Since the preorder registration was suspended, the sending of emails was also suspended. They will continue to send out emails in batches the entire day and evening today to make sure everyone is able to register their code and download the game before early access starts. -- French SE Support Centre Team (http://i.imgur.com/eFDn0ft.png) + Twitter (https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/)

12:46 PM (GMT) - 21 Aug 2013: I just received my own key 2 minutes ago. I ordered from the SE EU store early august -- Amcathra

12:30 PM (GMT) - 21 Aug 2013: They seem to be sending out the keys in batches based on when you bought/pre-ordered the game. A mate of mine who pre-ordered in mid June just got his code a few minutes ago -- Picture (http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u564/chatoicshark/Untitled_zps2db7cc9d.png)

4:45 AM (GMT) - 21 Aug 2013: We have temporarily suspended the ability to redeem codes on the pre-order site while we continue to investigate the ongoing issues. -- Twitter (https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/370043930458324992)

2:22 PM - 20 Aug 2013: EU-Support: You will get your EU codes pre-ordered from SE online shop some time between TONIGHT and tomorrow -- unconfirmed on beta forums (http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/108927-SE-store-EU-Code-still-waiting?p=1315842&viewfull=1#post1315842)

Many have not gotten their keys yet, and I am one of them.

NAG NAG NAG! Learn to spend 5min on google and you find all your answers.
They will be sending out EARLY ACCESS KEYS in waves from Tuesday 20th 1PM PDT. (PDT is Pacific Daylight Time, -7 hours) That means that not everyone will get their keys at the same time. They also said that all will/should have their early access keys within the end of Thursday 22nd (see mail at bottom of post)

The reason they send out in waves is to tone down the stress on the registration servers. You will get your key as soon as they can send it. If they sent out all they keys at once, then noone would be able to register due to the heavy trafic. Just have patience

As of this morning, they have suspended the early registration process due to problems with the servers. (LEARN TO READ THEIR OFFICIAL TWITTER).
With the early registration process on hold, they will not send out more keys until its fixed.

And ffs stop nag nag nag, if you dont have your key on the 25th, then you can nag, not before.

INFOLINK: will try update these if i find more info
Official Twitter (http://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN)
FFXIV Pre-order Redemption Page Concerns (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=4712)
How do I obtain and use my 18 digit pre-order code? (http://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=5383&la=2&kid=67923)
Early access Pre-order code registration page (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/ffxivearlypre?rgn=en)
NA - Pre-order Rewards Code Redemption website (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/us)
EU - Pre-order Rewards Code Redemption website (http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/gb)

EU - Download the Game (http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/playersdownload/eu/)
NA - Download the Game (http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/playersdownload/na/)

------------
From SE support:
http://up.q8bbm.com/bb/5c0b441a0c2180241.png

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 11:31
Thank you, sad that that square enix cannot communicate this more effectively themselves to their customer base however, and leave it up to the consumer to figure out & distribute.

I've been stuck on this all day, even phoned the U.S for support. This 'keys in waves' should be stickied on their front page lol

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 11:33
Thank you, sad that that square enix cannot communicate this more effectively themselves to their customer base however, and leave it up to the consumer to figure out.

I've been stuck on this all day, even phoned the U.S for support. This 'keys in waves' should be stickied on their front page lol

Now that I totally agree too. And I apologize to harshness in my first post. Editing it to tone the language away. I was wondering about missing key in my mail this morning myself, but found this info very shortly on their twitter and google.

And the "officials" could do a better job on stickies i think.

Mors4x
21st Aug 2013, 11:33
here is your answer:
"FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PlayStation®3* Updated 07/11/2013 8:00 (GMT)
Multiple copies of FFXIV: A Realm Reborn for PlayStation 3 may be registered to a Sony Entertainment Network account. Please note that only one Sony Entertainment Network account can be linked to a Square Enix account, which allows up to eight service accounts. "

Ravittsu
21st Aug 2013, 11:34
Dude tysm. im glad u made this thread

mysticronin
21st Aug 2013, 11:36
Originally the preorder site had us enter our email, so that they could send us a reminder when to come back and enter our code. I am still waiting for said email, would be nice if we could do it when they said we could though.

Ravittsu
Now that I totally agree too. And I apologize to harshness in my first post. I was wondering about missing key in my mail this morning myself, but found this info very shortly on their twitter and google.

And the "officials" could do a better job on stickies i think.

the "Harshness'' of ur first post is needed i'd say. there are alot of ppl complaining this clears things up

Jodsterz
They should be communicating more but, the only place to get the real information is from their official twitter (https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN) page. They really need to sort their website out as it's a real cluster ****. It would be better if they have their important news stickied onto their homepage.

Ravittsu
21st Aug 2013, 11:39
no you dont going to get emailed because in ps3 digital purchase it would be like the beta registration. The first day of launch 08/20/13 early access you be able to enter in the game and the first think you going to see is the process of registration to link your psn account to square enix account.

ah ty mate ive been constantly refreshing my email every 10mins or so... :L i just can't wait for EA

GoldX18
Maybe I should apply for their community liaison job lol, i'm sure any of us could do a better job of this right?

Amcathra
the "Harshness'' of ur first post is needed i'd say. there are alot of ppl complaining this clears things up

Still, a bit rude of me to call people spoiled brats. I know the frustration myself. I have edited my own fault language and apologize to those who felt offended. The title itself is enough of provocation i think :rasp:

Will try and update first post if I find more info

Ravittsu
21st Aug 2013, 11:42

cheers Amcathra.

Jodsterz
21st Aug 2013, 11:42
Still, a bit rude of me to call people spoiled brats. I know the frustration myself. I have edited my own fault language and apologize to those who felt offended. The title itself is enough of provocation i think :rasp:

I didn't find it offending it was straight to the point and blunt how I like it. To get your point across and information across you have to be blunt and straight to the point.

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 11:43
On the bright side, I have an unopened copy of FFXI for the PC sat at home, I could always just install that for 30 days free play lol

Darklordkjell
21st Aug 2013, 11:43
So that explains why I am not even able to redeem my early access code at all, right? I hope this ill be fixed by friday. I need to get starting downloading the clinet as fast as I can. I got slow internet. :/ Which sadly is the fastest where I live. :p

Hippy_Pickle
21st Aug 2013, 11:46
I was wondering about that email we were to get saying we could now process the codes, I think people just saw the site was live and started trying it. I know a few people who are just waiting on that email saying you can now register

Mors4x
21st Aug 2013, 11:47
ah ty mate ive been constantly refreshing my email every 10mins or so... :L i just can't for EA
i know i cant wait for EA and just trying to calm me down aswering the doubts about the game to the people :D.

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 11:47
I didn't find it offending it was straight to the point and blunt how I like it. To get your point across and information across you have to be blunt and straight to the point.

Yeah sometimes we just need a good /slap to get us back to our senses lol

xzanidu
21st Aug 2013, 11:55
It's the same with me, buddy. I'm just waiting for them to send me my registration key for the game. Ripping my hair out imo

I think you misunderstood me if im wrong im sorry what im saying in my OP is i dont think you need to w8 for a registration code if you bought it as a digital download from the SE EU STORE .

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 11:58
updates with some more usefull links

Monshki
21st Aug 2013, 12:11
Thanks for that, glad we have some information - I tried googling but I got frustrated trying to read through forums and twitter etc so glad you made this post! I always have the worst luck with MMO early access events that I was a little pessimistic about getting my code, but wasn't at the nagging stage yet!

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 12:19
The game will be registered for you, but you will still need to enter the early access key to get your early access. Else you wont be able to login until the 27th

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 12:23
updates the thread with a picture of an email from SE support. All should have gotten their keys within Thursday 22nd.

They seem to be sending out the keys in batches from when you bought/preordred the game. A mate of mine who preordered in mid june just got his code a few minutes ago

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 12:26
updates the thread with a picture of an email from SE support. All should have gotten their keys within Thursday 22nd

AWESOME!!

Just for ****s and giggles, this is what they sent me last night, when I asked where is my key lol.

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting our customer service.

We are very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your pre-order code.

For the instructions on using your 18-digit code, please visit the following website:
http://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=5383&la=2&kid=67923

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and hope this will help with your issue.

I you have further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre Team.

Jodsterz
21st Aug 2013, 12:32
I'm hoping I get my code by tonight

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 12:48
I just got my key 2 minutes ago. I will continue to follow the thread to give you updates.
Hope the rest of you get your keys shortly as well

Jodsterz
21st Aug 2013, 12:52
I just got my key 2 minutes ago. I will continue to follow the thread to give you updates.
Hope the rest of you get your keys shortly as well

You're from the EU right?

Mallust
21st Aug 2013, 12:53

Nope says still down when I click the link

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 12:53
You're from the EU right?

Yes, and bought the game from the EU SE store.

Jodsterz
21st Aug 2013, 12:54
Yes, and bought the game from the EU SE store.

Awesome same here. Just hope they send me my key real soon

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 12:55
Awesome same here. Just hope they send me my key real soon

:thumb:

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 13:01
Congrats on your key, its a bright shining light of hope for the rest of us lol

Monshki
21st Aug 2013, 13:18
Woo! Awesome news :) Will be looking forward to mine soonish then :)

Humpsy
21st Aug 2013, 13:21
I pre-ordered two collectors editions back on the 20th of July 2013 for myself and my wife. I only just 11 hours ago received my early access PC 20 digit code, and my wife is still yet to receive her email with the code.

Being from Australia it forced us to purchase from the EU store.

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 13:32
did you order both copy on same order? if so you only get 1 code if ordered from gamestop or amazon. They have a disclaimer about it, and your not the first one not seeing it =(

Humpsy
21st Aug 2013, 13:36
No, I did two separate orders over two different SE accounts (one for my wife, one for me) directly from SE online store (EU).

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 13:38
No, I did two separate orders over two different SE accounts (one for my wife, one for me) directly from SE online store (EU).

Ahh, then just have patience. They have confirmed that all should have their codes by the end of the day today. If no 2nd key tomorrow morning, contact the support staff by either mail or phone, and have your ordernumber ready, since they will ask for that.

Humpsy
21st Aug 2013, 13:47
Ahh, then just have patience. They have confirmed that all should have their codes by the end of the day today. If no 2nd key tomorrow morning, contact the support staff by either mail or phone, and have your ordernumber ready, since they will ask for that.

Yeah that's what I told my wife, we will wait until tomorrow before contacting the support team regarding her missing early access email.