PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Raziel questions

ploppy1999
27th Feb 2004, 15:31
just finish the last game oh what a game, and very confusing story, what i would like to see is someone write out the whole story from start to present in easy to read format and every twist explaind, but tbh who would want to do that it would take forever. But i do have a couple of questions that i don't understand.

When vorador created the reaver how did he inject raziels soul into it? then when raziel is born a human (centures later i presume) how was he born with no soul? and in sr1 you see an image just before raziel confronts kain of raziel striking down areial with the reaver but that never happend? can anyone help?

HolyMoses
27th Feb 2004, 15:55
Originally posted by ploppy1999
When vorador created the reaver how did he inject raziels soul into it? then when raziel is born a human (centures later i presume) how was he born with no soul? and in sr1 you see an image just before raziel confronts kain of raziel striking down areial with the reaver but that never happend? can anyone help?

When Vorador created the reaver, it was never ment to be a soul stealing weapon. It drained it's victums of their precious life's blood. It wasn't until the end of Defiance that the Raziel's soul entered the blade.

Raziel was born with a soul.

In SR1 you see one scene of Raziel confronting Kain. Then in the very next scene you see Raziel Striking Ariel down. Well, Raziel confronts Kain multiple times in the story, and instead of violently striking Ariel down; he simply takes her hand and absorbs her

xarax
27th Feb 2004, 16:22
Raziel's wraith body is merely a conduit through which Ariel's soul flows into the wraith blade, thus purifying the blade.

ploppy1999
29th Feb 2004, 11:14
it's not ariels soul it's raziels ariels soul is ertnally bound to the pillars untill kain marters himself and sets her free

garbagefanuk
29th Feb 2004, 13:31
You're forgetting Kain did die. Having your heart torn from your chest has adverse affects on your ability to be alive :) It was Ariel going through Raziel and into the Reaver to purify it.

Daemos Hellfire
29th Feb 2004, 15:40
If Janos' heart is destroyed wouldnt kain die?
Since his heart is there

xarax
29th Feb 2004, 16:50
When Raziel took the Heart of Darkness from Kain, that broke Ariel's binding. Kain became the Scion of Balance, so he did not need the Heart of Darkness anymore. Raziel replaced the Heart into Janos' body and imbued it the energy from the wraith blade, which resurrected Janos. When Raziel purified the wraith blade in the Spirit Forge, that opened two worm hole conduits. One conduit for Ariel's spirit to return from the future Nosgoth to the Spirit Forge, and another conduit for Kain to return to Nosgoth from the Demon Dimension. The rest is history;).

LOKFan
29th Feb 2004, 22:18
just finish the last game oh what a game, and very confusing story, what i would like to see is someone write out the whole story from start to present in easy to read format and every twist explaind, but tbh who would want to do that it would take forever.

I've made a Plot Guide in which I've made a summary of the story for all five games.

It didn't quite take forever. ;) It took about two months.

It's on this page http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/36144.html

al the darkness
1st Mar 2004, 00:55
Originally posted by LOKFan
I've made a Plot Guide in which I've made a summary of the story for all five games.

It didn't quite take forever. ;) It took about two months.

It's on this page http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/36144.html
hi LOKfan, i just want to show my respect for your work.
you are great!

Dark Abyss
1st Mar 2004, 10:39
Why was kain banished into the demon dimension when he "died" Is it because of Blood Omen 2? Should i link that it to the fact that Janos fell into the demon dimension?

ploppy1999
1st Mar 2004, 17:37
just incase anyone was wondering i think this answers my orginal question

. This game was originally longer but a section of the game about the size of
the Silenced Cathedral was cut out due to time constraints.
In the original plot, after facing Kain in the Chronoplast, Raziel gained a
shift at will ability from consuming part of Kain's soul. He then proceeded to
kill a human Priestess who worshipped Kain and gained a possession ability from
her (similar to Mind Control and Charm in the BO series). He then killed Turel
(those clan territory was a lava filled area which is not Dark Eden) and gained
an amplified force projectile. Raziel discovered that the Wraith Blade would be
only truly effective against Kain if he fused it with Ariel's soul. He did this
encouraged by Kain's taunts and Ariel's willingness and proceeded to kill Kain
in his mountain retreat then fused his soul into the Reaver creating the Kain
Reaver. Raziel finally opened the pipes of the Silenced Cathedral killing all
of the vampires in Nosgoth.
Raziel's slaying of Ariel, final battle with Kain and return to the Silenced
Cathedral are seen in the time portals before the 2nd battle with Kain.
Additionally Raziel also gained the Spirit Glyph and Reavers with the elemental
powers of all the glyphs. This ensured by the end of the game, Raziel was
unstoppable and more or less omnipotent.
For more information, go to blincoln's The Lost Worlds site
<www.thelostworlds.net>

Many Thanks LOKFAN

Also your plot guide is great.

ploppy1999
1st Mar 2004, 20:44
Umah i applogise that this is not in the correct area, but some selfish people caused you to lock the topic. If you want to lock this one then i understand

Message to Amy,

I would just like to say all the best for the future, thankyou for bringing Kain alive and telling a wonderful story, with many twists and turns, good luck and exercise your free will, Vae victus amy.

LOKFan
1st Mar 2004, 21:11
Originally posted by al the darkness
hi LOKfan, i just want to show my respect for your work.
you are great!

Many Thanks LOKFAN

Also your plot guide is great.

Thanks, you two! :)