PDA

View Full Version : stupid question about raziels shame...

JJheadcharge
26th Feb 2004, 01:22
throughout every game in the soul reaver series, Raziel makes a comment here and there about how he is a ruinied soul and would rather have death than to live in such a vile excuse of a body. now, i keep thinking about this and i never really come to a conclusion. you would think, the first thing that would come to his mind would be the fact that HE HAS NO CLOTHES ON.

i know i would feel a lot less humiliated if i put on a bath robe or something. now the million dollar question. why, if he is so ashamed of himself, did he never have his own personalized bathrobe hand made for him to scuttle around in? chew on that brain buster for a while.

Apocrypha Roxy
26th Feb 2004, 02:14
... there wasn't really much to cover up. And I doubt a bathrobe would hide his jaw (or lack thereof).

Besides, wouldn't the clothes just fall off of him when he shifts to Spectral? The only reason his cowl stays with him is because it's part of his psyche. He DID have the mind to hide that scarring. So that's a part of his mental makeup.

JJheadcharge
27th Feb 2004, 00:51
oh well i guess. theres nothing wrong with showing off your manhood(or lack there of, poor guy ) every now and then. now that i think about it, if i had the abilities of raziel, i wouldnt wear clothes either.

also, why doesnt raziel have a lower jaw. im guessing its because of his transformation into a wraith but i just wanted that clarified.

AndaPanda
27th Feb 2004, 01:55
His body decomposed to a certain extent while he layed unconscious at the bottom of the Abyss. Water is mortal to vampires, and its touch is like acid for them. Raziel didn't die, but his body was affected still.

evil_sharkey
27th Feb 2004, 06:04
why, if he is so ashamed of himself, did he never have his own personalized bathrobe hand made for him to scuttle around in?

With Raz's figure, there's not much that he can wear without looking like a runway model. Somehow, I don't think a straight satin skirt, a loose blouse, a tiny scarf, high heels and cadaver eye makeup would look so great on him. The half missing look goes better with half disintegrated rags, full body robes, or nothing at all, which gives him the most freedom of movement.

Now, Vorador might be able to pull off the bathrobe look. With a huge mansion full of eager women, all he needs is a cigar and recliner. He probably doesn't need the little blue pills, though.