PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Kain's earring?

hippl5
25th Feb 2004, 23:57
how come in defiance i didn't see kain wearing voradors ring on his ear?:confused: didn't he have it since he became elder kain?

anyone else noticed it was missing? or am i just stupid?

Raptor666
26th Feb 2004, 01:45
Don't think I even noticed it was missing if it is. Although if that's the case then I suppose it would make sense in some way, my understanding was that Kain wore it in rememberance of Vorador due to his death at the hands of Moebius, which now has never happened.

warpsavant
26th Feb 2004, 01:50
Kain had the earing, you can see it in the 1st scenes with Moebius.

And Vorador dies.

al the darkness
26th Feb 2004, 02:04
yes he dies...but he ll be alive in BO2

after SR2
this elder kain is in an alternative timestream.
in which Vorador is indeed killed...

and i didnt play BO2...is Vorador wearing his earing?
believe me this is improtant...

Apocrypha Roxy
26th Feb 2004, 02:05
What warp said, and:

Vorador gave Kain the ring to summon him if help was needed (like kicking Malek's butt). Kain just kept it afterward, maybe as a souviner or something. :p

The ring is in his left ear, and you don't see his 'left' too much in cutscenes, as far as I can remember. But it's there. :)

warpsavant
26th Feb 2004, 03:32
No, Vorador has no earings in Bo2. I just looked at some screens of 'em.

The Angel of Death
26th Feb 2004, 05:31
vorador being alive in bo2 has 2 be the biggest fult in the lok series

he dies in bo1 & bo2 is set 200 years after bo2 his avlive & leader of the cabal (vampire reastance)

by the way wasent bo2 writen by some 1 else not Amy Hennig

The Necronoir
26th Feb 2004, 05:41
Considering we didn't actually see Vorador's execution as it went down in Defiance it could have happened very differently to the way it did in Blood Omen, if it even happened at all. Moebius said they would have him soon but that was the last we heard regarding his fate. I don't think it's a fault, just something they haven't cared to explain yet. One of those things which actually holds your interest and makes you WANT to find out rather than having everything summed up in a neat little package for you.

I'm confident we'll get a plausible explanation, and from what Amy says they already have one, it just wasn't included.

Patience!

Umah Bloodomen
26th Feb 2004, 05:46
Originally posted by The Necronoir
Patience!

Another dead artform. :p ;)