PDA

View Full Version : Can we get through to Ion Storm???

Vrbas
25th Feb 2004, 22:42
I am wondering if we are doing enough to make any difference whatsoever to how the game will turn out? I think we started complaining way too late. But then again, Ion Storm started releasing info on this game not too much earlier. Is there anyway we can actually contact Ion Storm? Is there some e-mail address we can reach them with or some site they continue to moniter with thoughts and suggestions? Do they look at these forums or does anyone know? I'm wondering if they are even open to hear our thoughts about how this game should turn out.

Macsen
25th Feb 2004, 22:48
The game is very close to completion now so I don't think it would make much difference.

wipeoutxl21
25th Feb 2004, 22:48
Some people have petetitions up, but those rarly work. Honestly, in my eyes, there is little hope. Make we could start a rally outside their headquarters?

coldplay_josh_106
25th Feb 2004, 22:56
God Vrbas, let it go man!

Gumdrop
25th Feb 2004, 22:59
Let's just enjoy what it does have to offer... FM's should take care of the rest. :)

Azal
26th Feb 2004, 01:27
Originally posted by Vrbas
I think we started complaining way too late.

http://users.ncable.net.au/~abirch/Miscel/lololol.gif

GlasW0lf
26th Feb 2004, 02:17
Originally posted by Gumdrop
Let's just enjoy what it does have to offer... FM's should take care of the rest. :)
If they give us an editor, of course. (Unless you mean T1/2 FMs, in which case you're probably right!)

Vrbas
26th Feb 2004, 21:53
You're probably right. I am overreacting too much on so small an issue. I should look at the positive aspects of the game and stop trying to pick out all of it's defects. But all i'm trying to say is you can't make a game better by taking stuff out of the original and replacing things. Some people love the new flashy graphics but in the earlier thief games, i admit they had pretty bad graphics but i didn't care because the gameplay more than made up for the lack of visual sparkle. I began ignoring the graphics and focusing more on how realistic they made this game. Besides, the game is pretty much made up so whats the point if Ion Storm won't change anything. Maybe they will delay it like they did Halo 2 about 4 times now.