PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] why vorador lives

Solin
25th Feb 2004, 20:56
Vorador lives in blood omen two even though he was supposedly killed but if mobius is killed then his army will be diorintated and he could escape with no staff to hold him back.
And he says when kain asks him why hes not dead.
"i thought i was" meaning he thought he was going to die but then something unknown to him happened and he escaped which he didn't expect.

xarax
25th Feb 2004, 21:25
You realize, of course, that we never actually saw the execution, because Moebius said something like "We have an execution to attend."

It could be that the execution was interrupted when the Elder God summoned Moebius to the Spirit Forge.

Caer
25th Feb 2004, 21:59
not probable. When Moebius was summoned, the pillars had already toppled, and we all know what that means, namely a dead moebius and an executed Vorador. Of course, there are a many other possibilities

evil_sharkey
27th Feb 2004, 01:18
The guillotine missed!:D

al the darkness
27th Feb 2004, 03:36
Originally posted by xarax
we never actually saw the execution, because Moebius said something like "We have an execution to attend."

You got a point
we never see it, it is known that Vorador is captured, but we dont know the following step!
because this is an alternative stream
Vorador might just escape or rescued somehow

abruptdogma
27th Feb 2004, 11:34
vorador is executed in blood omen 1. we see this event. the mobius that was killed by kain and raz at the end of defiance is a resurrected mobius after the younger kain kills him.

Stormrider
27th Feb 2004, 23:49
Yup. Vorador dies in Blood Omen. When Raziel confronts him in Defiance, this event is about to happen, as Moebius says: "I have an execution to attend to" - so Vorador doesn't live: he is executed just like in BO. Which is good. I never liked him - and I've never forgiven him for bumping off Malek :D

Dark Abyss
1st Mar 2004, 11:38
Hmmm, maybe moebius actually died in defiance too. We didn't see him coming to the place of meeting...we only see him there. Maybe moebius died and the EG ressurected him there. We'll find out i suppose.

3pwud
1st Mar 2004, 12:44
The way I see it, is that Kain the Younger lops of Moby's head after he says 'But you will die!'. Then he goes to the pillars and the meeting with Mortanius assumes.

With Raz and the Elder, squiddy says 'Moebius my good servant come here to the place of our first meeting' (I guess).

The Kain the Elder sees newly risen Moby and the rest is known to all who have seen it.

He had his head removed and came back - Vorador, perhaps, comes back to.

AS A SERVANT OF THE SQUID!!!!

Maybe?