PDA

View Full Version : exit from the pawn shop

council_boulware2000
25th Feb 2004, 14:07
When you leave the pawn shop through the trap door what is killing me with only one step. What's the correct method to leave the pawn shop without dying one million times? Sometimes I drop down and pull my gun trying to get a lock on whatever it is nothing. Help give me your best advice for getting out without dying.

Dino
25th Feb 2004, 19:09
That run is difficult but not impossible. Make sure that the walk ikon is off. Pick up the K2 Impactor last (left end of middle shelf). You have 42 seconds from the time you pick up the K2 Impactor before the bomb goes off.

Try to turn right and run to the switch before the cut scene starts. When the cut scene ends push the button to open the door. Turn right and run to the trap door. Lift the trap door and jump into the hole. Lara insists on grabbing the edge. Immediately release, roll, jump forward and start running. Jump down into the pipe, turn left, and run like hell.

If you are interested, the following is a link to Stella's Walkthroughs:

http://tombraiders.net/stella/tomb6.html

council_boulware2000
25th Feb 2004, 19:20
Thanks a lot for the information

Rearview
25th Feb 2004, 22:25
It took me about 6 times before I didn't get killed before reaching the pipe, but the first time I made into the pipe, I saw the flames still coming and ran like a mofo, and made it out the first time. Felt like a much bigger rush surviving the first time, like watching a movie :)

bek
27th Feb 2004, 04:52
Well im just about to give this part a go,..wish me luck...;)

gave it a go,. and i got it first time,. pat for me on the back,..:cool: