PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] some questions

ANH456454
19th Feb 2004, 15:45
hey, remember me
...gusse not

i have a few quesions 1- i heard that the explination that raz can climb in spectral realm and new stuff hasnt been said in da game, why and y does raz climb in da spectral and have to collect the reavers once again and stuff

2- which is better the PC version or PS2-tell me all there good and bad things bout them-

3-DO NOT DELETE ME FROM IS FROUM (for the 5th time) TIL I GET THE ANSWERS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

HolyMoses
19th Feb 2004, 15:52
1: Time to switch to decaff, my friend. I can sense your hyper spasticity from across the seas.

2: No official answer has been given as to why Raziel can climb walls in the spectral realm. My guess would be due to his vampiric nature. Vampires evolve slowly over time, and raziel spent 500 years in the spectral realm, prisioner of the EG. Since time in the spectral time creeps at an almost stand still rate, this is an excessively long time

3: Well, I only own the PS2 system, but I would guess the PC version would be better if (a) Your PC configuration can handle it (b) have the pacience to download the patch once you get it, (c) don't mind using the keyboard or have a game pad, cause from what I understand the 'wasd' keys make some jumps difficult. If you can't meet most or all of these, you might want to consider getting the PS2 version. Please also note, that there are NO OUTTAKES in the PC version; however, if you don't live in the US then there are none in the PS2 version as well.

I hope your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

Have a nice day.

van_HellSing PL
19th Feb 2004, 15:56
As for the outtakes, you can download them from http://users.lichtsnel.nl/~nldp/defiance/.

ANH456454
19th Feb 2004, 18:12
gee thanx but one question, wut is an outcast, also i fond out in da "LOST WORLD" that the patch only work on da us version of da game, i live in israel/palestine so i will getting a pal version, will it work on it also?

P.C:Time to switch to de..wut??!! wut the hell is that!!!!:confused:

van_HellSing PL
19th Feb 2004, 18:21
If you're getting the european version, you don't need the patch. By the way, PAL/NTSC only refer to consoles (they are tv systems).

Outtakes are movies from the voice recording sessions (so you get to see the actors).

And decaff is coffee without caffeine ;)

ANH456454
19th Feb 2004, 18:28
so its better to buy a PC version insteed of PS2 one, but in da screen shots its seems like the PS2 has better graphics and stuff than of the PC version???!!!!!:eek:

van_HellSing PL
19th Feb 2004, 18:33
No, not at all. The PC version of Defiance looks much better than the PS2 one.

HolyMoses
19th Feb 2004, 19:06
Originally posted by van_HellSing PL
No, not at all. The PC version of Defiance looks much better than the PS2 one.

I have a PS2 and I'll admit that the PC version has much better graphics

ANH456454
19th Feb 2004, 19:34
OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, Ill GET A BETTER GAME FOR A BETTER PRICE, GOOD I WONT HAVE TO WORK ANOTHER MONTH, (HELL THEY WILL FIRE ME ANYWAYS)
DRINKS ALL AROUND :D