PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the official site?

[OF] Seferg
18th Feb 2004, 21:19
just curious at the reactions since we have been waiting so long for it

keeblor
18th Feb 2004, 21:20
its good, but not enough info on it. If they about quadruple the content, then yeah i like it.

Bat-mite
18th Feb 2004, 21:34
I think it is excellent. I love the interface. And there is much more there than keeblor led me to believe. But it will be good when they get the rest of the weapons and characters added.

SNAKE-LORD
18th Feb 2004, 23:50
i liked what i saw and the background music was great even if i could not really make out wtf the spoken words were.:rolleyes:

Mr. Perfect
19th Feb 2004, 00:47
You're not supposed to. Thief has always had weird pagan chanting in it's music. :)

The site is looking pretty Thiefy. http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

deebus
20th Feb 2004, 04:23
Whoever made this site should get a big fat raise

K33p3r
20th Feb 2004, 06:59
I reckon the site is pretty good (even with the wait) but it has practically no new info and while the background chanting is cool and fits with the thief setting, it really does get annoying.

coldplay_josh_106
20th Feb 2004, 10:58
I think the new thief siter is BOSHANK! :D

Although I kinda wanted alot more info and sreens and stuff. but atleast they've got one up and running finnally!

I would like to see some in game footage accually(ne body know where i can find some), or a new trailer. Ive seen the one on the site about 20 times!

tigershark
21st Feb 2004, 20:35
its awesome. but ill be waiting for the finished characters and suchnot.

van_HellSing PL
21st Feb 2004, 20:44
The site is very nice.

Pity the game won't be.

coldplay_josh_106
22nd Feb 2004, 23:26
The site is very nice. Pity the game wont be.

OH WHY IS EVERYBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT THE GAME!!! YOU AINT EVEN PLAYED IT YET!!!

lighten up everyone! i mean am i the only one whose looking forward to this game!?

Lucky Hand of Glory
23rd Feb 2004, 01:05
THe chanting in the back ground: I can hear the words "...Garra....discovered a scheme..."

However the loop is WAY WAY too short...I can hear them saying the same stuff over and over again within a few seconds. The music is very good however.

THey really need to fix the whispering loop.

:p

PS: I don't know about you, but I swear I heard some Burrick breathing in that sound loop.

Oh, I hope so...mees lovesee Burricksees!

tealsmith
23rd Feb 2004, 01:31
Originally posted by Lucky Hand of Glory
THe chanting in the back ground: I can hear the words "...Garra....discovered a scheme..."

However the loop is WAY WAY too short...I can hear them saying the same stuff over and over again within a few seconds. The music is very good however.

THey really need to fix the whispering loop.

:p

PS: I don't know about you, but I swear I heard some Burrick breathing in that sound loop.

Oh, I hope so...mees lovesee Burricksees!

I like my Burrick slow cooked :D

Anyways, the only word I could make out was 'scheme', but what you made out makes sense from what we know about the story. Oh, and it does loop a little too quickly. Otherwise the site is fantastic, and really feels true to the Thief mood.