PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Ancient prophecies

Zephon88
17th Feb 2004, 01:34
In the sceen "Mortianos redempition" Mortianos mentions that raziel forgot who had taughet him in the ancient prophecies well i was wondering who in the blue hell taught mortianos the prophecies?

WraithStar
17th Feb 2004, 01:37
Wasn't Mortanius one of the original human guardians (along with Moebius)? So I would assume the answer to your question is Janos.

Umah Bloodomen
17th Feb 2004, 03:15
Originally posted by WraithStar
Wasn't Mortanius one of the original human guardians (along with Moebius)? So I would assume the answer to your question is Janos.

I wouldn't quite go as far to say that Janos specifically taught Mortanius anything. It would be more appropriate to say that the Ancient Guardians (in general) were the ones to teach him.

a74gh83
17th Feb 2004, 04:08
The pillars choose their guardians at birth. How would the original vampire guardians have schooled Moebius and Morty?

Lozza Mate
17th Feb 2004, 06:37
they abducted the human gaurdians as children. then turned them into vampires when they came of age. Morty and Moebius lead the revolt that changed all this. Moebius is still against the vampires. But morty has decided they were alright in the end (Or at least better than the hylden).