PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Problem with Mobius

Darkly_Gifted
16th Feb 2004, 23:32
Hey, I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I've noticed a problem with Mobius, and I can't help but wonder about it:

Mobius was killed by Kain just BEFORE the pillars collapsed in BO1. Why is he still around to converse with the elder god and get killed by kain in defiance? I can accept if he survived because the timelines changed, but is there any other explaination?

Just wondering.

Dogfight
16th Feb 2004, 23:37
The first F.A.Q. on Defiance covers this.

Death means little to someone who has power over it. The young Kain kills Moebius, then the Elder brings Moebius back to life. The old Kain then kills him and you know the rest.

Q: Does the young Kain still kill Moebius?
A: Yes. When Moebius is summoned to the Citadel at the end of the game, the Elder God has resurrected him from dying at the hands of Blood Omen-era Kain.

Ckeck out the F.A.Q.'s on Defiance below.

http://www.thelostworlds.net/Defiance.HTML

LOK kain is the greatest
16th Feb 2004, 23:38
I think he still gets killed because he says one

MOBIUS: Kill thats your answer for everything

and he tells kain

Mobius: he has the power over life and death

so i think the elder god brought him back after the young kain killed him

XaVasKa
17th Feb 2004, 03:00
the EG brought him back in the cinematic where raziel is traped in the spirit forge in spectral world... he says something like "return to the place of our first encounter.... return to me here.." i don' t remenber exactly.... but is in this moment tha Moebius is ressurected (SORRY FOR THE BAD INGLISH!!!)

Darkly_Gifted
17th Feb 2004, 08:11
Ok then, thanks for that people. Thought that might have been it, but wasnt too sure:)