PDA

View Full Version : Thief 4?

rookie1O
16th Feb 2004, 23:06
I heard this is the last installment of the trilogy, but I was wondering if there is any chance of a Thief 4! Well, it looks like I won't be able to get a new system, unless I sell my laptop, which would be hard to do. So, maybe I have more hope for another Thief game to look forward too. Any chance of multiplayer?

-ROOKIE1O

HOC
16th Feb 2004, 23:12
well, obviously no one here can speculate on a thief 4 when we haven't even played thief 3 yet...so we'll have to see how the storyline plays out before some ideas can get posted for a continuation. thief 3 seems like it'll be a good addition storywise...since thief 2 did end off with garret showing more interest about the keepers and the prophecies.

doubtful there'll be a multiplayer unless someone can create a mod for another game dealing with the thief legacy (like thievery for unreal tournament). other than that, not likely.

ADP
18th Feb 2004, 05:04
Its all about sales, If T3 sells well, we will get a 4, which is what Warren Spector said all along.....but lately he has been hinting that this will be the end of it. But if it sells well...........

CleptoManiac
18th Feb 2004, 16:51
Yes... but how about Thief 5 ?

J/K
:D

SNAKE-LORD
19th Feb 2004, 00:13
so long as the games stuck to the ideal of thief and didn't stray too far from what i have come to love about this series thus far i would keep buying them.
so bring it on i say thief 4,5,6,7,8,9.
etcetera etcetera ad infintium.
that's ^^ latin just incase anyone ask's

soracia
19th Feb 2004, 12:13
Thief XVI - Garret has to break out of the nursing home and nick a new set of false teeth;)