PDA

View Full Version : Mere mortals unable to activate PC cheats

Stolen Diagram
16th Feb 2004, 13:34
After attempting to activate the PC cheat codes for many a minute on my UK copy of LOK:D on the PC, I come to the conclusion that the cheat codes are suited nicely for this game as you need to possess godly powers to activate them. I enter the codes as seen on many websites in the pause menu but nothing. No activation message or tone to confirm code entry but I know based on lack of effect in game, my fast fingers just aren't fast enough. Many PC games these days feature a built in console to enter cheat/debug codes or even an activation word. I apologise for yet another cheat code topic, but I sense that until the issue is addressed by a developer rep, mine won't be the last.

Zephon
16th Feb 2004, 13:54
buy the ps2 version.

Stolen Diagram
16th Feb 2004, 14:01
Maybe I would have if it wasn't £10 more expensive for a lesser version. Whenever I see a multi-platform game I want, I always go for a PC version if poss. Not only is it usually (not always, but usually) the best version but its also the cheapest

Dynas-T
16th Feb 2004, 19:45
try this, it helped me enabling them , use the up down cursors....NOT the WASD buttons on the keyboard you assign the movement controls to...depending on the type of keyboard the WASD could be ZQSD, if you didn't understand what I meant by WASD....

aznxdarkxromeo
16th Feb 2004, 22:53
the code works......and it has nothing to do with how fast your fingers move......in fact you can go as slow as you want..just make sure you press the correct keys...if you're using U.S> version...you need the patch....

xarax
16th Feb 2004, 23:36
The US PC version with the patch works, and there is no confirmation sound or visual indicator. You just have to try it, pop into the game and see what happens, pop out and try again if needed.:p