PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] 2 questions

hippl5
13th Feb 2004, 20:20
raziel cannot move thing in the spectral realm, but in defiance when he escapes from the elder god, how come the elder god can destroy things? isn't time frozen there, so he can't move anything?

in bo1 where did mobiues get the reaver that he gave to william? isn't kain supposed to get it in the future? and crystal d said that nosgoths history cannot be changed. when kain kills william doesn't that change history?

someone please answer those 2 questions

Kain's Right-Hand Man
13th Feb 2004, 21:40
Well,for the first question I think it may have something to do with:the elder god ruling the spectral realm and being all powerful there.Dont forget that as you said time is not supposed to pass yet after Raziels escape he finds himself 500 years in the future. As for the second you have me stumped,perhaps its time for some of the wise council of Umah or Chris(hint,hint):confused:

Kain's Right-Hand Man
13th Feb 2004, 22:11
No,wait a minute,in SR2,didn't Raziel say something about Kain and William being provied with a Reaver,maybe Mobieus did some of his patented time streaming? :p

moose562
13th Feb 2004, 22:13
i think the role of william the just is probably left ambiguos for a further role in the series? who knows - i think thats the only answer i can think of for what appears to be a major inconsistency - unless i am overlooking something major

AndaPanda
13th Feb 2004, 23:51
What the people from CD basically said is that "Time in the world of Legacy of Kain is basically immutable - those who travel through it can't change history, because they didn't." But in SR2, Kain explains to Raziel in William's chapel that history could be changed, only if two incarnations of the Reaver blade met in the same time and space: "The answer is here in this room, Raziel. Moebius propelled William and me together - but ensured first that we were both armed with the Soul Reaver. The Reaver is the key. Two incarnations of the blade meet in time and space... a paradox is created, a temporal distortion powerful enough to derail history." So maybe traveling through time doesn't alter history, but if two Reavers meet, history can be altered. And Moebius can travel in time, that means past AND future. Being such a manipulator, I guess he just acquired the Reaver somehow...

hippl5
14th Feb 2004, 00:01
thanks i understand now, but i have one more questions.

how come raziel never blinks....???:confused:

Vampiric Fool
14th Feb 2004, 01:00
how come raziel never blinks....???Because he lacks eyelids?:P

Lozza Mate
14th Feb 2004, 02:18
or proper eyes for that matter