PDA

View Full Version : i'm new here

Umah_14
12th Feb 2004, 11:16
hello i've finally have the 3 part of this wonderfull game!but there is a problem.i saved my game at one point but when i load it i didnt start at the point where i saved.it strartet from the beging.is it from the game itself or do i have a problem and have to reinstall it? please help me.10x

p.s.
coud you please give me a web sait where theres the story from the 3 games(i want to read the story from the beginnig to the end)if you know a web sait like that please give it to me:) thanks!!

van_HellSing PL
12th Feb 2004, 11:26
Hi there :).

What do you mean by "part three"? The Legacy of Kain series has now five games:

Blood Omen
Soul Reaver
Soul Reaver 2
Blood Omen 2
Defiance

As for saved games, it's not a bug, this is how the savegames work in the LoK series. If you are talking about Defiance, you can save at any point, but when you load the game you will start from the last savepoint.

Vampiric Fool
12th Feb 2004, 11:30
Let's start off with an FYI:
5 Games:[list=1]
Blood Omen
Soul Reaver
Soul Reaver 2
Blood Omen 2
Defiance
[/list=1] Just to let you know.
Also, be sure to get the patch from thelostworlds.net, as it may solve your problem.

Final note: Check out the Plot guide here at gamefaqs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/32493.html). It covers all the games, apart from defiance.

Edit: Bah Ha! Hellsing, You is too quick for the likes of this Fool :p

Lär
12th Feb 2004, 12:09
Originally posted by van_HellSing PL
What do you mean by "part three"?

From the sound of it, she only knows of the Soul Reaver/Raziel story arc. So, in essence, Defiance IS "part three". ;)

Later! :D

van_HellSing PL
12th Feb 2004, 12:13
From the sound of it, she only knows of the Soul Reaver/Raziel story arc.". Thought about it also, but notice the nick!

Umah_14
12th Feb 2004, 14:42
sorry people i've wrote it rong.i've played all of them but i must have by mustake wrote 3 instead of 5.it's a really big jump from the Blood Omen to Defiance the graffik is really something else:) by the way Umah is my favorite vampire after Kain.after all if she hadent taken the jem from Kain(i dont rimmember its name and i'm verry disapointed of myself)she coud have been his wife and Queen!i still remmember his words from the video when he killed The Sarafan Lord..oooh those were the days:)she was really one heck of a vampire;)

10x for everything:)

p.s.
i now remmember the thing about the save games:) its that it was a looong time since i've played Blood omen;)

sonofraziel
12th Feb 2004, 15:14
welcome to the formes hope you like it here