PDA

View Full Version : Amy Hennig if you read the fourms read..

Turel0201
12th Feb 2004, 04:04
Hey Amy I want to get ahold of you but I don't know how.
One of my friends told me I could probably get ahold of you here.

I wanted to tell you that you are my most favored writer and that I am planning a trip to Crystal Dynamics...
I would also like to tell you that you have inspired me to start writing and I am writing a script and I would like you to read it and tell me what you think.
Well when Im done.

Oh and one more thing Im planing on making a web site for legacy of kain.
I hope we could talk to each other some time and maybe even meet when I come to Crystal Dynamics.

My E-mail is: sephiroth_02_01@hotmail.com

Chris@Crystal
12th Feb 2004, 18:13
Hey Turel0201,
Best if you set up something with someone here at Crystal and not just show up. :) You can contact me through PM if you like.
~Chris

Turel0201
12th Feb 2004, 23:12
Ok thx man I sent you a PM..
I hope we could talk more...

Black Wraith
13th Feb 2004, 00:50
I too have written a story somewhat inspired by the everso creative Amy Hennig, but also, there are other inspirations that made me create it as well.

AND if you want to E-mail me (nevercometokansas@yahoo.com ) It's available to all who want to read it. I've worked on it now for 3 years, it's become more of a great saga and I'd really like some fans.

PS: It's a series of scripts, so if y'all like reading the LoK scripts you'll like reading these.:D. and uh, where's the Crystal Dynamics HQ located anyway?

warpsavant
13th Feb 2004, 00:59
That information must remain top secret! You cant just find it in like the games manual or anything!

Turel0201
13th Feb 2004, 04:42
I know where Crystal Dynamics is but I wont release that info....
I do not want other fans storming Amy Hennig Because of me I just want to speak with her because I want to start a career in writing... :D

Lär
13th Feb 2004, 07:34
Originally posted by Turel0201
I know where Crystal Dynamics is but I wont release that info....
I do not want other fans storming Amy Hennig Because of me I just want to speak with her because I want to start a career in writing... :D

Sorry, someone has already beat you to it (http://www.thelostworlds.net/TLW-CrystalD.HTML)!! ;) :cool:

Later! :D

Vampmaster
13th Feb 2004, 12:35
Originally posted by warpsavant
That information must remain top secret! You cant just find it in like the games manual or anything!

Palo Alto isn't it?

Turel0201
13th Feb 2004, 15:12
Ok first of all Lär...
I am buddys with Ben we talk all the time.
And Second of all did I make any comment about being the frst one there???
No I did not...

You know it is rude to fuals accuse...

Lär
13th Feb 2004, 17:32
Originally posted by Turel0201
Ok first of all Lär...
I am buddys with Ben we talk all the time.
And Second of all did I make any comment about being the frst one there???
No I did not...

You know it is rude to fuals accuse...

False accuse?? :confused: What in the heck are you talking about?? :mad:

You acted like CD was in a secret government facility somewhere. Sorry, they have business frontage just like everyone else. :rolleyes:

BTW, Crystal Dynamics is hiring!! Eidos Corporate (http://www.eidosinteractive.com/corporate/jobs.html)

Later! :D

Umah Bloodomen
13th Feb 2004, 19:04
You know, it's against the Terms of Use of Our Community (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18226) to attack and/or retaliate on the boards. Please take your little squabble through Private Channels (PM's and/or email) and spare the masses the melodrama.

Thanks. :)