PDA

View Full Version : legacy of kain defiance camera system

samildanah
8th Feb 2004, 16:37
Your new cinematic camera system sucks!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't you guys leave the camera system like it was before in Soul Reaver2 and Blood Omen???? This new system is a disaster when one has to make a jump, 'cause you don't know in what direction the character actually jumps.

You better release a patch of some kind to repare the damage you've done, or else this game is going to be the bigest disappointment of this year.

van_HellSing PL
8th Feb 2004, 16:58
Just in case u didn't notice - everyone is pretty bored right now with camera hate threads. No offence, but it's just polluting the forum...

corwin
8th Feb 2004, 17:28
Its obvious many people only got the game very recently, as the pc version was released only 2-3 days ago in Europe.

It must be a shock to many of these new players about the camera system. You may get bored with the complains, but they are only just started playing the game

van_HellSing PL
8th Feb 2004, 17:32
So why not start an "official camera hate thread" instead of dozens of them?... :rolleyes:

Lär
8th Feb 2004, 17:47
View this thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?threadid=33135). It was started the very day that Defiance was released in Europe. It was inevitable. Camera gripes started with the North American console release. The complaints gained new breath with the North American PC release, and now with the Euro release. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about the camera. :(

As long as the camera gripes remain constructive, and there's no "pro-camera vs anti-camera" arguments, then this thread should remain intact. Other threads were locked because they got out of hand. Keep it clean folks. :cool:

Later! :D

fneh
8th Feb 2004, 21:08
Originally posted by van_HellSing PL
So why not start an "official camera hate thread" instead of dozens of them?... :rolleyes:

Because only umah and chris have the power to make such a thread anf they're probabyl both trying to aviod the subject for publicity reasons. If this was my comapies game I wouldn't want an official "our camera is terrible so let it all out here" thread.

Defiance only just came out to all of europe so let them say their piece just like everyone let you say yours.

I personally blame the camera for my sudden total lack of interest in LOK. Before defiance was released I was SO excited but the camera makes defiance such a chore to play (even AFTER you get used to it) I'd rahter just play something else all together. I completed defiance twice since I got the game in November and I haven't picked it up since.

Exactly the same reason I won't play kingdom hearts.

Both games would be fantastic if not for such a HUGE flaw.

KH is going ot get a 2nd chance with KH2 but I can't see myself running out to get the next LOK game until I see it in a sale.

And to think I was a die hard fan of the series. What will newcomers be thinking?

wishmaster
8th Feb 2004, 21:13
I just loved the cam.
I can't understand y everybody iz complaining bout it.
with a good gamepad it's best cam you will ever see.
So with my regards and the hope people stop the whining
the Wishmaster will leave it at thiz

Umah Bloodomen
8th Feb 2004, 21:37
Looks like another one bites the dust because people couldn't remain constructive and had to attack the thread author rather than leave well enough alone. :rolleyes: