PDA

View Full Version : New Tomb Raider 7/8

leo2050
8th Feb 2004, 03:59
Suggestions!!! So there's no suprise that there will be new TR games coming, Can't wait! But I really want to get the words spread that Lara should get controls similar to Maxpaynes. And using the mouse to look around and for action/etc is much better dont you guys think? And she should auto pickup items by running over them too rather than line herself up, bend down, and grab. (As she does to switches, doors). Lastly, the auto-aim I think should be like Maxpaynes.

Im just suggesting =), but these changes would really make the upcoming games that much better! Along with the help of AI, puzzles of course!

TheSleeper101
14th Feb 2004, 03:23
I totally agree Leo!! I would like to see better controls, and besides..all that lining up stuff takes too long, especially when your running from something, and you don't see the object!!

leo2050
17th Feb 2004, 19:18
TR 7/8
"In the second game Lara goes to the Nephilim stronghold under Cappadocia. The whole game is under Turkey in Cappadocia. Lara finds some secret passage and that's where the Nephilim race were, that was their stronghold. She's given Karel everything he needs, so he's gone back there and is starting something that Lara has to stop. We never really wanted to reveal the Nephilim in their true form. We showed the Sleeper, but that's as much as we ever wanted to show of them. What we're actually doing now for the second game is designing the whole Nephilim race: what do Nephilim look like? You'll have to wait and see..."

If you havent already http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tng/futuregames.html

Sounds like the settings are more TR like in the days...good.