PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Error 90000

Kaytwice
18th Aug 2013, 20:08
Hi Guys,

Whenever i try a main quest or inst dungeon, the game kicks me off the server and i get the nice error 90000.

Any solutions yet?

sleepyeyes
18th Aug 2013, 21:30
Check the beta forums. Error 3102 is getting all the press right now (15k + replies and counting), but there's a thread for your error, too. Also, keep checking the FFXIV twitter feed.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/forums/454-Technical-Support
https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN

zaggy101
19th Aug 2013, 05:24
I don't know why direct people to other pages of the forums, there is no point, 18,000 complaints and no answer to why besides a lame response

joakquiller
19th Aug 2013, 18:49
I got this error while playing in the phase4 open beta and lost my ls. I first got this error when trying to enter my storyline quest "A Coppery Hell" at lvl19 on my Arc class so I switched to Cnj to work on sub for Bard and when I got to the "Trial By Wind" and clicked on the corrupted wind I got the error again. Several members of my guild on TS were reporting the same error on various class quests (but not everyone suffered these even when doing the same classes) I am hoping it will be fixed by early access. If it helps the Dev's at all I play on Adamantoise server and character name was Kitty Pryde.

Menthis84
24th Aug 2013, 17:53
Technical difficulties resolved....?!?

Error 90000 again....Solo Instance Under the Tree...

Server: Shiva(EU)

DrasticMeat
24th Aug 2013, 21:04
This bull **** was supposed to have been corrected ... seems it was not. "Connection to server lost"

Loss of connection during area changes .... might not be so bad but it happens even when I try to load game back up after my characters at selection decide to reappear ....

Fun issues you guys have .... good luck fixing it!

This kinda of **** should have never made it past Phase 4 .... fooking sad.

DrasticMeat
24th Aug 2013, 21:05
Yep ... locked in a loop now ... lets me in Que ... but then I get kicked right out again ... I was trying to enter the inn room in Limsa .... this is outstanding :/

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:05
I got the same issue i tried was doing a legacy and now i can't log in on my character i just get error 90000

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:06
Yep ... locked in a loop now ... lets me in Que ... but then I get kicked right out again ... I was trying to enter the inn room in Limsa .... this is outstanding :/
i had just finished a legacy

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:08
BTW I know everyone is saying like stuff about servers being bad. But really what was the point of the beta, wasn't it to fix bugs like this and then don't launch the game until **** like this is fixed

scorpion2013
24th Aug 2013, 21:10
So far this game would be fun, if it weren't such garbage.

DrasticMeat
24th Aug 2013, 21:11
Phase 4 should have been longer ... WAY longer ... end of story ... at least 2 weeks ... then a good week to fix the bugs. That was a Fail mission on their part ... they were doing rather well with the Beta's ... but screwed that up bad.

So now, my early access, which I Paid for .. is being wasted .... and that really pisses me off.

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:12
problem is i think the reason the beta 4 phase was short was due to money, they didn;t want people playing the game for too long for free as they probably thought it would take away from sales, thats the only reason i can think of why they rushed beta phase 4

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:13
Im not going to say much more cos i heard they were banning people who criticize them. And well i don't want to be banned

scorpion2013
24th Aug 2013, 21:15
Im not going to say much more cos i heard they were banning people who criticize them. And well i don't want to be banned

Banned from a game I can't get in? Ooooh... I'm so scared.

DrasticMeat
24th Aug 2013, 21:16
If that's true, said ban, better come with a refund .... now I get error code 5006 .... lobby server's kicked me as well ... this is horrible :/

finalboyd
24th Aug 2013, 21:18
I would really like to know which MMOs you guys have started and been very successful with? Oh wait, you havn't and neither have I. Bottom line is if you don't like the game right now, bring up control panel, uninstall, get up and walk away.

Alot of us are tired of you doomsayers and sages of mmo life.

scorpion2013
24th Aug 2013, 21:20
I would really like to know which MMOs you guys have started and been very successful with? Oh wait, you havn't and neither have I. Bottom line is if you don't like the game right now, bring up control panel, uninstall, get up and walk away.

Go log into the game then.

finalboyd
24th Aug 2013, 21:21
I can't but I'm not sitting here going to ***** and complain about it, like the lot of you

Swiftray
24th Aug 2013, 21:22
i just finished my legacy and then the error appears.... no way to login.... please fix this at first, no player can ever reach lvl 10 and try other classes if everyone got the same issue *.*

5gbrown

I don't think you understand i think you should google what beta actually means then come back tell us why we feel that we should be able to play a released game.

scorpion2013
I can't but I'm not sitting here going to ***** and complain about it, like the lot of you

So you don't want people to complain when things aren't right? Go away troll.

finalboyd
24th Aug 2013, 21:24
this isnt the official release, this is early access, keep it coming

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:24
i just finished my legacy and then the error appears.... no way to login.... please fix this at first, no player can ever reach lvl 10 and try other classes if everyone got the same issue *.*
Thats what happened with me

Drasken
24th Aug 2013, 21:25
Throwing in my name with the peeps getting the error. Back to sleep then.... Zzzz

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:25

It's the same the actual release date of the game was today, its a marketing scam to generate sales. The moment they sell you the game and you log into and play,the game is not in beta, then it has been released.

DrasticMeat
24th Aug 2013, 21:26

Oh hell ... not a FAN boy ... I will have you know **** head, I've been starting MMOs since 1999 with EQ1 ...

AND ... FF14 is NOT Starting you fooking wanker ... the bloody game title has been around a long time now and has very experienced people at the helm.

Most games start off rocky, but you dont have the massive cluster ***** with applying codes and lack of being able to even log into the damn game ... most issues are internal issues with quests, graphics or character skills ....

So, why dont you stop talking out your ass, and making dumb speculations about people you have NO idea about and crawl back into your fan boy whole and realize that if you dont make complaints, then do you think anyone will ever know that you are reading a forum instead of playing the game?

I think not ....

DrasticMeat
24th Aug 2013, 21:27
So ... I decided I'd try making a new toon ....

Thats when I got the 10102 Error .... Connection to server was lost ... why in the hell this happens in such a damn random setting is the question. I know the first code did in fact hit during a zone change ... which sucks ..... now if I ever get back into game, I will scared of zoning :/

Thorgrinson
24th Aug 2013, 21:28
This is a huge issue; I pre-ordered the game specifically for early access. I tried to do a class quest and got disconnected from the server. After I logged back in the instance quest started and afterwards I was disconnected again. I haven't been able to login since. SE should comp the players with something for this issue.

Nangasaur
24th Aug 2013, 21:28
There was OVER NINETY THOUSAND!

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:29
So ... I decided I'd try making a new toon ....

Thats when I got the 10102 Error .... Connection to server was lost ... why in the hell this happens in such a damn random setting is the question. I know the first code did in fact hit during a zone change ... which sucks ..... now if I ever get back into game, I will scared of zoning :/
The servers are down

finalboyd
24th Aug 2013, 21:29
Thats funny, I've been playing MMOs since Ultima Online, you think that MMOs always start without a hitch, think again.

I understand your angst and drama at this moment but flaming the people running the game you want to play is not a good way to go about it.

Square Enix is well aware of their issues, if you were paying attention while playing earlier they stated that they were working on a fix for DF and were going to be bringing the servers down anyways.

Keep raging at a strawman, I love it.

DrasticMeat
24th Aug 2013, 21:30
This is a huge issue; I pre-ordered the game specifically for early access. I tried to do a class quest and got disconnected from the server. After I logged back in the instance quest started and afterwards I was disconnected again. I haven't been able to login since. SE should comp the players with something for this issue.

Holy ***** .... so you've been locked out for hours upon hours now eh? What a ******* waste of an early access :/

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:30
Thats the exact reason why they have "early access" is isn't really early access its actually the release date is just a scam to generate sales quickly for a unfinished game

DeathLotus
24th Aug 2013, 21:31
I just tried to do my lvl 15 story quest, I was zoning into an instance zone and it gave me the 90,000 error and when I tried to relog back in it gave me the 10102 error. I've been trying to relog and its a mix of 90000 and 10102. I can't log back in :/

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:31
Thats funny, I've been playing MMOs since Ultima Online, you think that MMOs always start without a hitch, think again.

I understand your angst and drama at this moment but flaming the people running the game you want to play is not a good way to go about it.

Square Enix is well aware of their issues, if you were paying attention while playing earlier they stated that they were working on a fix for DF and were going to be bringing the servers down anyways.

Please just google what beta means, then read it, then if you don't understand then i guess you are just thick

Thorgrinson
24th Aug 2013, 21:32

You've gotta be kidding me; we're not talking about a f2p mmo here. If we were this would probably be a little more bearable. However, everyone has already spent money on the game and pre-ordered the game. If the bugs were ironed out I would honestly rate ffxiv the best mmo currently on the market imho. This is unacceptable; they've had multiple beta phases and got tons of feedback. This was an issue in open beta and should have been addressed then.

Thorgrinson
24th Aug 2013, 21:32
I just tried to do my lvl 15 story quest, I was zoning into an instance zone and it gave me the 90,000 error and when I tried to relog back in it gave me the 10102 error. I've been trying to relog and its a mix of 90000 and 10102. I can't log back in :/

I'm in the same boat as you Death

finalboyd
24th Aug 2013, 21:33
Please just google what beta means, then read it, then if you don't understand then i guess you are just thick

stop with rhetorical statements and bring some meat to the discussion. If all you have is snide remarks and comments like that, I guess we are done here.

Swiftray
24th Aug 2013, 21:33
more interesting is... Error -> 90.000 ? <- How Many errors do they have? xD

Thorgrinson
24th Aug 2013, 21:34
Holy ***** .... so you've been locked out for hours upon hours now eh? What a ******* waste of an early access :/

Meh I'm not a hardcore player so it's not OMG SE must die time yet. However, if I still can't get in by tomorrow I'll be pretty ticked. This also happened a couple hours ago.

Rover83
24th Aug 2013, 21:34
Guys, relax for christ sake. The game overall has had a pretty damn smooth launch. Now that this issue has crept up throughout the day, they can hopefully fix it. Im getting the same error and the 10102 error

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:35
stop with rhetorical statements and bring some meat to the discussion. If all you have is snide remarks and comments like that, I guess we are done here.
Its really that simply if you understand what beta means, then you should understand why it isn't acceptable. But if your thick then well i can't do anything about that, so im sorry.

lunchboxlowe
anyone know if this is going to get fixed... i cant even log into my server now due to error 90000... i dc during my lvl 15 instance and now i cant log in...

khalum77
I can create a character, but haven't been able to actually reach a game server yet. 10102 and 90000 every freakin time. :-( /sadpanda

Thorgrinson
24th Aug 2013, 21:36
Guys, relax for christ sake. The game overall has had a pretty damn smooth launch. Now that this issue has crept up throughout the day, they can hopefully fix it. Im getting the same error and the 10102 error

Smooth?.......... *can't tell if srs* since open beta it's been going to hell. All I've been reading in zone chat is I can't do this and I can't do that.

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:36
Do they not have customer support staff

5gbrown
24th Aug 2013, 21:37
Smooth?.......... *can't tell if srs* since open beta it's been going to hell. All I've been reading in zone chat is I can't do this and I can't do that.
Basically don;t release a broken game, just keep beta testing it until it works then make a release date

Swiftray

you could read the text box

DrasticMeat

I call bull**** ... if you were old enough to have been playing UO, you wouldnt have made those dumb comments in the first place assuming players making threads never have played in an opening of an MMO .... any 13 year old knows that MMO's began with UO and can say they started playing that long ago but it doesnt make it true.

Raging? Typing hardly makes it raging fool ... there is nothing better to do since the games broke. Aside from playing something else naturally.

Bottom line is ... this kinda of bull schiza should have been fixed LONG before Early access .... something people PAY for and are getting screwed out of .... its called Bad Business .... You dont make a selling point like early access to get people to pre-order then FAIL horribly with a very unstable game ....

So go ahead and reply and try pretending like you dont care some more .... or please give me that savoy mature reply people always try to rebuke with to prove they are so much better than those posting on the forums ...

The truth of .... no matter what we post here, the likelihood anyone from SE will see it within the next few days to come is slim ... as I really dont believe they have admins fully dedicated to read the forums.

Drasken
24th Aug 2013, 21:38
The smoothest beta I have ever been in that transitioned to live well was Rift. Which goes to show that you can have the best transition ever and it doesn't matter if your game can't keep the players' interest. (I like Rift, but it didn't go F2P just for shiggles.) If this goes on too long however, people will start comparing this to Diablo 3, the first ARPG to have MMORPG problems. XD

Thorgrinson
24th Aug 2013, 21:38
you could read the text box

lolol

finalboyd
24th Aug 2013, 21:42
I call bull**** ... if you were old enough to have been playing UO, you wouldnt have made those dumb comments in the first place assuming players making threads never have played in an opening of an MMO .... any 13 year old knows that MMO's began with UO and can say they started playing that long ago but it doesnt make it true.

Raging? Typing hardly makes it raging fool ... there is nothing better to do since the games broke. Aside from playing something else naturally.

Bottom line is ... this kinda of bull schiza should have been fixed LONG before Early access .... something people PAY for and are getting screwed out of .... its called Bad Business .... You dont make a selling point like early access to get people to pre-order then FAIL horribly with a very unstable game ....

So go ahead and reply and try pretending like you dont care some more .... or please give me that savoy mature reply people always try to rebuke with to prove they are so much better than those posting on the forums ...

The truth of .... no matter what we post here, the likelihood anyone from SE will see it within the next few days to come is slim ... as I really dont believe they have admins fully dedicated to read the forums.

you could have waited a month or so after launch, let them iron the issues out, then started. just throwing that out there

AielNocturne
funny... its says I have excellent connection but when I go to play my character I get into the loading screen then a min later the screen goes black with a little box saying connection with the server was lost. 10102 or 90000..... I didn't have this problem in the beta so why do I now?... when is the problem going to be fixed and how much of my early access play time is going to be wasted before the issue is fixed?.... I would really like to play sometime soon

Jesterious

May not be the official release, but it's part of the package they chose to make and sell, which we then in good faith gave them our money.

Seems pretty simple to me, even a tard like me can get it, so I don't know what your problem is.

straydevil
24th Aug 2013, 21:43
having same problem here :D but... compared to guild wars 2 launch and diablo launch... its not the worst :D

finalboyd
24th Aug 2013, 21:44
May not be the official release, but it's part of the package they chose to make and sell, which we then in good faith gave them our money.

Seems pretty simple to me, even a tard like me can get it, so I don't know what your problem is.

but you get special free items with the early access, that is what you are paying for

Thorgrinson
funny... its says I have excellent connection but when I go to play my character I get into the loading screen then a min later the screen goes black with a little box saying connection with the server was lost. 10102 or 90000..... I didn't have this problem in the beta so why I now... when is the problem going to be fixed and how much of my early access play time is going to be wasted before the issue is fixed.... I would really like to play sometime soon

It's not an issue on your end. Their servers are trying to service a boat load of clients and just can't keep up with the load.

Bumbly
Really good game but! Come on SE sort it out! Everytime I try to log in and I have to press enter 10000's times cause the server is full and if it isn't I get booted from server 10 mins later with a Error code 9000.. If I try to call you up sometime next week your probably gonna blame my Internet, even thou I'm on 125meg!! lol.. Don't bring out a game early if you haven't sorted some bugs out!

Jesterious
24th Aug 2013, 21:45
you could have waited a month or so after launch, let them iron the issues out, then started. just throwing that out there

Why? when they should have got it right the first round instead of this re-re-release. Your just a douche.

Jesterious
24th Aug 2013, 21:46
but you get special free items with the early access, that is what you are paying for

I bet you get screwed out of a lot of things in life since you never learned to read the fine print.

finalboyd
24th Aug 2013, 21:47
I bet you get screwed out of a lot of things in life since you never learned to read the fine print.

actually I never do, but I'm not the loud mouth that cusses out the cashier at mcdonalds for pickels on the hamburger either

Wade12
24th Aug 2013, 21:49
Wait a minute, Something from SE, YAY! 5:30 we try again....

At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

As we previously announced on the “Regarding the Instance-Related Issues (Aug. 24)” announcement, we will be conducting maintenance to address the issue wherein players are unable to access instances.

While we previously stated that we will be optimizing the servers prior to the emergency maintenance, we will require additional time to also implement counter measures to decrease the load on the servers.

While we estimate the time frame of the maintenance to be around two and a half hours, we will do our best to complete the maintenance as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 24, 2013 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie
- Gilgamesh
- Goblin
- Hyperion
- Lamia
- Leviathan
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Moogle
- Odin
- Phoenix
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Shiva
- Siren
- Ultros

DeathLotus
24th Aug 2013, 21:51

At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

As we previously announced on the “Regarding the Instance-Related Issues (Aug. 24)” announcement, we will be conducting maintenance to address the issue wherein players are unable to access instances.

While we previously stated that we will be optimizing the servers prior to the emergency maintenance, we will require additional time to also implement counter measures to decrease the load on the servers.

While we estimate the time frame of the maintenance to be around two and a half hours, we will do our best to complete the maintenance as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]

[Affected Worlds]
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie
- Gilgamesh
- Goblin
- Hyperion
- Lamia
- Leviathan
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Moogle
- Odin
- Phoenix
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Shiva
- Siren
- Ultros

Thanks for the update

VictorSama
24th Aug 2013, 21:52
I just create my new character...when I try click start and 90000 error..:(

finalboyd
24th Aug 2013, 21:53

[Date & Time]

[Affected Worlds]
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie
- Gilgamesh
- Goblin
- Hyperion
- Lamia
- Leviathan
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Moogle
- Odin
- Phoenix
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Shiva
- Siren
- Ultros

Someone with a level head, not raging against the machine, nice

Thorgrinson
24th Aug 2013, 21:54
I finally got back in :-)

Jesterious
24th Aug 2013, 21:54
actually I never do, but I'm not the loud mouth that cusses out the cashier at mcdonalds for pickels on the hamburger either

Fairly sure I haven't used any profane words. But yes, if I order something and pay my hard earned money for it, I expect it to be right. Not my job to dig around in my food to hand pick out the pickle after I received my order incorrectly in the first place. That's what they are getting paid for. And if the employee gives me attitude then ye, I'm gonna be a dick. I don't pay for their attitude, I pay for their service.

lunchboxlowe
24th Aug 2013, 21:56
Ok so I put in a ticket after getting 90000 and literally within 10 minutes i was able to log with no problems.

http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5382&la=1

Thorgrinson
24th Aug 2013, 21:56

[Date & Time]

[Affected Worlds]
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie
- Gilgamesh
- Goblin
- Hyperion
- Lamia
- Leviathan
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Moogle
- Odin
- Phoenix
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Shiva
- Siren
- Ultros

Thanks for this.

finalboyd
24th Aug 2013, 21:57
I will take your apologies when you are ready to give them! :P

give em hell in Eorzea!

Azghard
24th Aug 2013, 22:06
i still have a question: Why JP server is ALWAYS OK?

Wade12
24th Aug 2013, 22:07
I was able to play for 5 minutes and the servers were shutdown... poo...

TinSparrow
24th Aug 2013, 22:08
Welcome to Early Access, AKA Extended Beta.

khalum77
24th Aug 2013, 22:14
I was able to play for 5 minutes and the servers were shutdown... poo...

Same here.. blah. Hopefully this makes it stop the stupid 10102 nd 90000 errors, though.. and hopefully they sandbagged on the needed time and it'll be up in an hour. :-)

Razorayne
24th Aug 2013, 23:27
Settle down folks. When you open up a brand spankin new MMO most likely something of the sort is bound to happen. All you can do is go back to your old faithful go-to game and wait it out. Heck! enjoy some real-world! Go on a picnic, take your partner for a walk, clean the house, mow the yard, enjoy your family (after all once game is rolling again you won't see them), take a nap get well rested to slay internet dragons, and guess what folks there is no subscription fee for any of that! Get on the bright side people!

Another note, those folks on the company end know this is bad... real bad. So, don't fret I am sure they bust their hind ends to get this thing working.

Tinuval
25th Aug 2013, 13:56

Smooth? Are u friggin serious? This is by far the worst launch of a game in history. 4 EM on the first day? And its still broken. Like I stated before, they are going to break another record this weekend. Most preorder cancels in an early access ever.

rshinsec
25th Aug 2013, 14:01
I'm also having this issue. If it matters, I'm on Ultros and got disconnected trying to zone into Western Thanalan. Now every time I try to log in, it says it can't connect to server. Happened to my girlfriend too, same server same zone.

Humpsy
25th Aug 2013, 14:01
So was playing FF XIV fine just now, went to leave the Southern Shroud and as it was loading into the Central Shroud it disconnects me with error 90000. I try and restart my game and log back in fine, get to world / character selection screen and attempt to log in with my character. It says at character selection it's sitting at Central Shroud area, but during the "Now Loading" screen it just gives me error 10102. Meanwhile my wife is right now still playing perfectly fine without error :(

Leketh
25th Aug 2013, 14:05
So was playing FF XIV fine just now, went to leave the Southern Shroud and as it was loading into the Central Shroud it disconnects me with error 90000. I try and restart my game and log back in fine, get to world / character selection screen and attempt to log in with my character. It says at character selection it's sitting at Central Shroud area, but during the "Now Loading" screen it just gives me error 10102. Meanwhile my wife is right now still playing perfectly fine without error :(

You're not alone :( having the same issue here.

Deader666
25th Aug 2013, 14:05
looks like all server are crushed now! Make a new char on diabolos after relog to look on shiva I cant log in with the char on diabolos too!

Hirengurth
25th Aug 2013, 14:08
Its back again. 90000 & 10100 after a zoning failure Diablos - Hirengurth Ulda -> PUG L20 class instance.

TinToothTom
25th Aug 2013, 14:10
Any zoning causes the issue, including new character initialization.

This is really embarrassing.

Leketh
25th Aug 2013, 14:11
Error 90000 and 10102 for the last 2 hrs, before that it was 2 hrs with "Server full, try again later". I'll go and play some other game for a while ...

Udihaj
25th Aug 2013, 14:15
This is the worst early access i have seen. I think the SE need to reward us for this all sh...

MisteryObsession
25th Aug 2013, 14:16
and its happening again -.-

Squatchador
25th Aug 2013, 14:18
I got 10102'd also

Deader666
25th Aug 2013, 14:20
cool its sunday and I cant play the game. Never going in a early access again....first the code not coming and when u had luck and have a code u cant play :(

Downslide
I'm also having the same problem

MenoTheaetetus
I'm also getting this error now after being kicked out from the exact same game location at OP, error 90000 and now 10102. looking around to see if the server entered maintenance. I don't mind if it has, hoping it's not just a few of our accounts. If it's a server wide thing there is still hope.....

Killrazer666
Having same issue Error 90000 and 10102....Happened to me after i shut down the game due to quest bug ( toon was a lvl9 about to start the instanced quest) freezing all the toons in the area that tried to do it. This is on Diabolos server. Damn frustrating esp when u finally get a chance to hit the game up for a couple hrs to be screwed :(

MelvilleMortis
Now it cant find the NA/EU servers at all again..

DrasticMeat
25th Aug 2013, 14:21
Here we go again :/ Fooking worthless .... 90000 and 10102 ..... cant get back in ... I get 2 hours worth of play, try to join a duty group and Boom .... now how long before they reset these POS servers and fix it for another couple hours of play and then we get kicked again ... this is horrible :/ wonderful waste of the weekend .... spend more time locked out from the game than playing it.

Humpsy
25th Aug 2013, 14:23
I just raised a ticket with SE support on this as well. Out of curiosity I also have another character made on the same server and I tried to log in with this second character but it also gives me the same error 10102. I then proceeded to try logging in with another character I had made on a different server even and this also gives me the error 10102 again. I'm playing on the NA servers, have not tried logging into the JP servers to see if this same problem occurs there.

MelvilleMortis
25th Aug 2013, 14:24
https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN

Heres a link to their twitter, last update was a small 12 hours ago -.-

DrasticMeat
25th Aug 2013, 14:24
The fooked up part ... I can play on the JP servers just fine, and never had this happen there .... I am beginning to think they got cheap on the NA/EU server hardware ....

ChiiCakes
25th Aug 2013, 14:25
At least they could post something to let players know if the issue is being addressed or not...

Humpsy
I'm also getting this error now after being kicked out from the exact same game location at OP, error 90000 and now 10102. looking around to see if the server entered maintenance. I don't mind if it has, hoping it's not just a few of our accounts. If it's a server wide thing there is still hope.....

I checked for server maintenance already and there have nothing scheduled. A few hours ago however they did come back online from a previous 1 hour and 5 minute maintenance window to fix the Duty Finder.

xRushx
Same play for 1hr an get kick out by the 90000 error an 10102 error an yet again waiting for them to fix it i just want to play .... damn my luck

MenoTheaetetus
25th Aug 2013, 14:26
I just raised a ticket with SE support on this as well. Out of curiosity I also have another character made on the same server and I tried to log in with this second character but it also gives me the same error 10102. I then proceeded to try logging in with another character I had made on a different server even and this also gives me the error 10102 again. I'm playing on the NA servers, have not tried logging into the JP servers to see if this same problem occurs there.

I have a suspicion based on the automated replies from tickets I have put in that they are not going to start processing support tickets until business hours PST on Monday.

MisteryObsession
25th Aug 2013, 14:27
Im thinking on switching to JP servers, and leave my level 16 behind as a memento on how bad EU servers suck

MelvilleMortis
25th Aug 2013, 14:28
Look at this.

''We are currently experiencing technical difficulties wherein players are unable to log into the North American/European data center Worlds on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.''

[Date & Time]
From Aug. 25, 2013 6:39 a.m. (PDT)

[Details]
Unable to log into several Worlds.

[Affected Worlds]
- Moogle
- Odin
- Shiva
- Cerberus
- Faerie
- Coeurl
- Exodus
- Diabolos
- Adamantoise
- Ultros
- Midgardsormr
- Malboro
- Goblin
- Cactuar
- Gilgamesh
- Leviathan
- Behemoth
- Balmung
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Excalibur
- Hyperion

MenoTheaetetus
25th Aug 2013, 14:29
Here we go -

2013/08/25 15:21 Several Worlds Login Difficulties (Aug. 25)
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties wherein players are unable to log into the North American/European data center Worlds on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]

[Details]

[Affected Worlds]
- Moogle
- Odin
- Shiva
- Cerberus
- Faerie
- Coeurl
- Exodus
- Diabolos
- Adamantoise
- Ultros
- Midgardsormr
- Malboro
- Goblin
- Cactuar
- Gilgamesh
- Leviathan
- Behemoth
- Balmung
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Excalibur
- Hyperion

xzanidu
25th Aug 2013, 14:30
Starting to take the piss tbh servers have een down on 2 diffrent occasions now for a total down time of roughly 6-7 hours to fix this and it still happening . ppl pre ordered and bought collectors edition for the benefits they gain from it and we are not gaining that benefit not to its full anyway . and the reason nones getting any response fram any admin is beacuse their to buys making bloody utube videos on unboxing the retail collectors edition Oooo whoopy . screw ya videos and communicate with your !!! PAYING CUSTOMER !!!! let us know what the problem is and how you intend to fix it permenantly not a temp fix for a few hours .

DrasticMeat
25th Aug 2013, 14:31
Ya ... from loadstone .... it's amazing yet again how its only NA/EU servers .... makes me laugh ... cut backs on server tech for the largest population of players me thinks .... all be it .. I know the Japanese love their FF games.

xzanidu
Look at this.

''We are currently experiencing technical difficulties wherein players are unable to log into the North American/European data center Worlds on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.''

[Date & Time]

[Details]

[Affected Worlds]
- Moogle
- Odin
- Shiva
- Cerberus
- Faerie
- Coeurl
- Exodus
- Diabolos
- Adamantoise
- Ultros
- Midgardsormr
- Malboro
- Goblin
- Cactuar
- Gilgamesh
- Leviathan
- Behemoth
- Balmung
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Excalibur
- Hyperion

funny that im on pheonix eu and we cont log into that either but its not on that list .

Kiritos
So much for playing early :(

xRushx
25th Aug 2013, 14:35
I know how you feel same stuff is happen to me an others but i feel yea bro

whitetigergp
25th Aug 2013, 14:37
Is anyone else still getting this message? Cause I am and it's after they did the server fixes.

*edit*
I just realize I answered my own question. The time threw me off on these post as it looks like they were made last night before the server fixes.

Humpsy
25th Aug 2013, 14:39
That's interesting... The JP servers seems unaffected, but it's just the ones in the list above for NA/EU. I was able to log into a character on Tonberry server fine. I tried logging back into my NA server after being able to successfully log into the JP server but still no go. Still gives error 10102 :(

MelvilleMortis
25th Aug 2013, 14:39
Yeah, they stated it was fixed, but apparently it is not.

Rancyz
25th Aug 2013, 14:40
Im thinking on switching to JP servers, and leave my level 16 behind as a memento on how bad EU servers suck

LOL. Well let's hope it does not happen after pre-release or else it will be and embarrassing issue for SE.
I don't think I will move to the JP servers, because there might be too much Kanji x_x

midnightsnow
25th Aug 2013, 14:41
lol im still waiting on a ticket from last week to be replied to ...i doubt they will get to yours anytime soon :( which sucks cuz im haveing the same exact problem

MisteryObsession
25th Aug 2013, 14:45
LOL. Well let's hope it does not happen after pre-release or else it will be and embarrassing issue for SE.
I don't think I will move to the JP servers, because there might be too much Kanji x_x

You would be surprised, I played yesterday a bit. And I haven't seen any1 talking anything except English and prolly French.

MelvilleMortis
25th Aug 2013, 14:48
Getting annoyed now, wonder how long this is going to last -.- ..

Kiritos
25th Aug 2013, 14:59
They finally posted the following:

2013/08/25 10:21 Several Worlds Login Difficulties (Aug. 25)
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties wherein players are unable to log into the North American/European data center Worlds on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]

[Details]

[Affected Worlds]
- Moogle
- Odin
- Shiva
- Cerberus

(all servers) EU

PoppaDoc
25th Aug 2013, 15:01

i was thinking of doing the same thing... i have 3 lvl20 classes that i would be leaving behind but i havent seen but one JP server go down and it was back up within an hr...

bulldog2712
25th Aug 2013, 15:04
ive just tried on goblin error 10102 connection lost

goblin na

MisteryObsession
25th Aug 2013, 15:11
i was thinking of doing the same thing... i have 3 lvl20 classes that i would be leaving behind but i havent seen but one JP server go down and it was back up within an hr...

Tbh except regular maint, I haven't seen JP servers go down for anything.

Logiah
25th Aug 2013, 15:16
Can't belive it, that they do the same fcking ****, exactly as in FF14-1 !!!!
I'll never understand it, when i got a second chance to Fix the fails in the past.
Congratulations lry bad bad.

Finally learn from your errors, can't be true rly

Ravittsu
25th Aug 2013, 15:19
*slow clap for SE*
i really thought after what.. for updates things would run at least a little bit better.
got d/c went to go relog and get hit with this...
damn ur lucky i love your game:L

PoppaDoc
25th Aug 2013, 15:26
Tbh except regular maint, I haven't seen JP servers go down for anything.

There was some issues on Atomos but if u blinked u would have missed it... it was addressed and fixed immediately

PoppaDoc
25th Aug 2013, 15:27
looks like there will be another EM on ALL NA/EU servers...

MisteryObsession
25th Aug 2013, 15:33
There was some issues on Atomos but if u blinked u would have missed it... it was addressed and fixed immediately

Rofl that's the server I started to play on =)))

PoppaDoc
25th Aug 2013, 15:38
Rofl that's the server I started to play on =)))

lol looks like u should have followed ur 1st thought ;)

PoppaDoc
25th Aug 2013, 15:41
"We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 25, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (PDT)

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds"

What does this make, EM #4?!

Killrazer666
25th Aug 2013, 15:41
Just logged into Behemoth to see if its working and yea there was no error message this time....will be trying Diabolos after this. Hopefully all the others are back up so u can all get some game time in :)

Cancel that, got part way through questing and got 90000'd again :(

PoppaDoc
25th Aug 2013, 15:46
Just logged into Behemoth to see if its working and yea there was no error message this time....will be trying Diabolos after this. Hopefully all the others are back up so u can all get some game time in :)

Cancel that, got part way through questing and got 90000'd again :(

looks like u logged in right when the servers were going down ; ;

Killrazer666
25th Aug 2013, 15:48
Yea got my hopes up prematurely lol.......soooo any good JP servers for Aussies?.....lol

Ravittsu
25th Aug 2013, 15:49
Really sorry about this thread but how long till update. i live in australia so times are different.

I just love how they "fixed" duty finder on their last update yet it was still bugged... and now error 90000 is back

Oh... my... Dayz

BrainBreezy
25th Aug 2013, 15:53
idk I just woke up and its still under maintance,

PoppaDoc
25th Aug 2013, 16:45
Yea got my hopes up prematurely lol.......soooo any good JP servers for Aussies?.....lol

pick one... jus dont tell them you are Aussie, and use Auto-translation fuction. lol

Kiritos
25th Aug 2013, 16:49
suppose to be up 1:30 EST sorry but I don't know aus time

Rancyz
25th Aug 2013, 16:52
It works for me now ;D .... BUT THE SERVERS ARE FULL OMG. http://www.memes.at/faces/whyyy.jpg

MisteryObsession
25th Aug 2013, 16:55
It works for me now ;D .... BUT THE SERVERS ARE FULL OMG.

Where the hell is queue now? how am I supposed to know when an opening is available?

Swiftray
25th Aug 2013, 17:05
They should implement this while Maintenance, would be more interesting while waiting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0ChLVTpaA

Rancyz
25th Aug 2013, 17:06
Where the hell is queue now? how am I supposed to know when an opening is available?

Who cares about queue? Because the NA/EU servers are down again! ._.

ChivalrousSnake
25th Aug 2013, 17:07
At first, servers were just full, now, NOW?! My character list cant even be retrieved.

Shenanigans.

Tratoras
25th Aug 2013, 17:08
what a **** show this head start has been

BrainBreezy
25th Aug 2013, 17:08
They should implement this while Maintenance, would be more interesting while waiting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0ChLVTpaA

hahahah

PoppaDoc
25th Aug 2013, 17:19
Really sorry about this thread but how long till update. i live in australia so times are different.

I just love how they "fixed" duty finder on their last update yet it was still bugged... and now error 90000 is back

Oh... my... Dayz

Servers went down at 8:30am PDT for a 2hr fix... they made a follow up msg saying the servers would be up @9:30 am PDT (which was about 45mins ago) servers r still down... (btw it is currently 10:19am PDT. If that helps figure the time difference)

MisteryObsession
25th Aug 2013, 17:24
everybody to JP servers XD

BrainBreezy
25th Aug 2013, 17:29
yeah I just tried it and still getting errors.

Vodmeister
25th Aug 2013, 19:44

Rift and Tera were successful launches imo, I had zero problems with either one.

MisteryObsession
25th Aug 2013, 19:53
Rift and Tera were successful launches imo, I had zero problems with either one.

Yeah but with that in mind WOW failed bigtime with MOP, having trouble logging in...huge lag if u got the chance to log in, and they have been around for years now...

Slaxxor
25th Aug 2013, 20:37
well, atleast you got the game downloaded and trying to logg in. i dont even have the codes yet HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE:lol:

Reinharth
30th Aug 2013, 17:21
So, yesterday it was just fine, it was eaven close to perfect. but when i log on today :o i get K.O'd by multiple 90k errors. and no character screen. and when i finaly got myself logged in. i lag so badly, it would be like kicking somone in the balls and the reaction comes a minute afterwards

LittlePersis
31st Aug 2013, 16:51
Yeah I started today on the 31st just to get smacked in the face with error 10102 after getting to like level 6. Now can't get back on been periodically trying every hour or so. No luck as of yet. Hope they fix this before too long.

ImmortalOni
31st Aug 2013, 19:03
I have also gotten the lost connection to server errors while trying to log into the game today as well

Methusulah
1st Sep 2013, 12:55
I have been getting this 10102 error for the last 2 days now... I have tried logging in for about 4 hours out of the last 3 days. The 10102 error is really annoying because it acts like its loading the game and then looses connection to the server right before it loads....

bulldog2712
2nd Sep 2013, 12:47
got just got to play this dinner time

got error 90000 booted out then cant log back in error 3102 you are already logged in please contact customer support

contact customer support , is there any

Hippy_Pickle
2nd Sep 2013, 12:52
If you get booted and it says you're still logged in, it can take a while to realise you're not logged in. Took at least 20mins for me the other day when this happened. Close the game/launcher, go have a cuppa for half an hour, then try again :)

bulldog2712
2nd Sep 2013, 12:56
thanks im still logged in, so now I will wait

Hejjin
2nd Sep 2013, 12:59
got just got to play this dinner time

got error 90000 booted out then cant log back in error 3102 you are already logged in please contact customer support

contact customer support , is there any
The same happened to me, took a while for the character to time out, once that happened, I am now stuck in the endless 1017 loop...

bulldog2712
2nd Sep 2013, 13:12
I cant even open launcher now just black screen

KyotoKisses
2nd Sep 2013, 13:29
I cant even open launcher now just black screen

All I did was change a map, BAM 90000.

Enjoying my level 32 Lobbyist now. She's on stealth mode.

http://i.imgur.com/PsMirqj.jpg

Hippy_Pickle
2nd Sep 2013, 13:31
All I did was change a map, BAM 90000.

I gather you mean moved location? This happened last week when anyone who moved from their current location would get booted, I'd hoped they'd fixed that one by now :(

bulldog2712
2nd Sep 2013, 13:33
got a new error now 5006 , who can get most error codes in 1hr
had

bulldog2712
2nd Sep 2013, 13:36
you got same character has me , the invisible man

KyotoKisses
2nd Sep 2013, 13:37
I gather you mean moved location? This happened last week when anyone who moved from their current location would get booted, I'd hoped they'd fixed that one by now :(

Don't really see the need to differentiate between location and map, since technically I moved 'into' a new 'map' (as per M in-game). But yea, I switched into a map/location and bye bye! Now I'm enjoying my stealth lobbyist.

PoppaDoc
2nd Sep 2013, 13:46
had

I have gotten error code #:

I win? lol

Hippy_Pickle
2nd Sep 2013, 13:51
had

full house bingo!!! :d

Haze1103
13th Sep 2013, 14:03
Every few hours, I get a 90000 error and get suddenly disconnected. This can happen on both the world server and the instance server.
It's not as much as a problem as back in the Early Access since I can reconnect right away, but it's annoying my guild mates because it can happen in the middle of a boss.

Now, before you blame my Internet (because I'm aware that this doesn't happen to anyone else), I'll let you know that I'm not on Wi-fi. My internet is reliable, I don't have any problems playing any other online games and I can even host servers that can support about 10 persons.
I opened all the ports that you find in the support section and my computer is even on my router's DMZ. Nothing changed, not even the frequency of the disconnections.
If you want my hardware info, I can post it in another message.

Hippy_Pickle
13th Sep 2013, 14:19
Is this something that you've suffered with from the start of FFXIV: ARR? There is quite a lot of reference to ISP P2P throttling (from many providers) that is a big cause of the 90000 error for a lot of people. This isn't me blaming your internet though, but it's worth checking if your provider is one of those that are throttling the FFXIV communication.

You can have a look at the Lodestone discussion here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/74559-Request-for-information-ISPs-and-P2P-throttling

Haze1103
13th Sep 2013, 16:42
I doubt my ISP has any problem with P2P, if it's the same as using Bittorrent softwares then I've never had any problems.