blincoln
7th Feb 2004, 19:40
It should already be out.

The Angel of Death
8th Feb 2004, 01:18
weird ive haven seen it in ANY shops, mags, adds

MaximumMayhem
8th Feb 2004, 10:11
According to my sources Angel, Defiance is slated for a February 13th release. Tell your friends!

Not long now.

You impress me. There's no way I could've waited this long, so I got a US version over eBay. If our native version has the video outtakes, its as good as bought - again!

PS: What's with the German LoK fans being spoilt little elves with all the Limited Edition game pack releases and posters etc..??

Is Germany the real life setting for Nosgoth? Are you people at CD and Eidos trying to reward the real protectors of the pillars?

Lozza Mate
8th Feb 2004, 11:20
according to www.au.playstation.com 's release schedual it's due out the 9th (tomorrow). but I woudn't be surprised if it took a day or two to reach all the stores.

Vampiric Fool
8th Feb 2004, 12:14
Originally posted by MaximumMayhem
According to my sources Angel, Defiance is slated for a February 13th release. Tell your friends!

Not long now.

You impress me. There's no way I could've waited this long, so I got a US version over eBay. If our native version has the video outtakes, its as good as bought - again!
I am like you my Friend. I could not wait, and I also purchased it off of Ebay. Although, I shall purchase another...'less dodgy' copy of the one that I purchased off of ebay. (At least I got his account suspended.)

MaximumMayhem
8th Feb 2004, 14:07
You were cheated?!?!

Im glad they nailed the son of an expletive. I hope the game worked as well as you had paid for it to work nonetheless.

Im still in shock. Its like sinking your teeth into the Heart of Darkness only to find out its..

...made of chocolate?!

All the best to every expectant LoK fan. Australian and abroad. You're in for one helluva ride. Savour it as Kain's cursed vampiric essence savours the very lifeblood of his fallen enemies.

Lozza, that signature image of yours is amazing. Thankyou for enlightening me with its visual elegance.

The Angel of Death
9th Feb 2004, 04:49
thanx 4 tellin me i carnt wait till i get it hope fully its longer than sr2 (sr2 a good game but it disapointed me ONLY that it was 2 short) & ive herd u fight turel in his evolued vampire form hopes its true

Lozza Mate
9th Feb 2004, 06:57
it's out now. I just bought it today. turns out the release date was 4th.

The Angel of Death
9th Feb 2004, 07:51
ok now i only need about $100