PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Butterfly Lord recieves credit

Jeffers
7th Feb 2004, 00:29
Was looking through my manual today because I was stuck and was looking for hints on what I had missed and reached the credits page.

Normally don't look at them, but this time I did for no particular reason and what do I find hidden in there?

"LOK Forum Moderator

Butterfly Lord"

I was surprised, but yet happy to see it. :)

Jeffers

Umah Bloodomen
7th Feb 2004, 00:32
In addition to that credit, Chris is also credited normally.

Jeffers
7th Feb 2004, 00:33
I found that when I started reading it more closely, just at first glance, seeing Butterfly Lord wasn't quite what I was expecting. ;)

Protector_Malek
7th Feb 2004, 01:09
and when it says "ben"... that is "ben lincoln"?

Umah Bloodomen
7th Feb 2004, 01:28
Originally posted by Protector_Malek
and when it says "ben"... that is "ben lincoln"?

Perhaps... ;)

Jeffers
7th Feb 2004, 19:22
Well I've finished it now, so might as well say congrats to Umah, Blincoln, Willow and all the other people who got a thanks in it and I haven't associated names with yet. ;)

Jeffers

Bobman32x
7th Feb 2004, 21:35
Yes, More "regulars" are also in the maunal. I spotted them all the 2nd day it came out in the US. Also look at the Mural in the Fire Forge where Janos turns Vorador into a vampire. The Faces in the bottom are all, aside from Vorador, Forum Members. Look at the Photo Album in the Community Section and try to match everyones faces;) It was a fun little Egg. Im not saying all thier names, incase they dont want it to be revealed (why though?), and just so you can find out for yourself who they are.
Im sure they will eventually reveal themselves if you wait long enough:)