PDA

View Full Version : Defiance UK TV advert

fneh
6th Feb 2004, 00:01
Just thought you'd be interested to know that while watching Kerrang earlier today there was a big advert for defiance on.

It's not the best ad in the world but it's at least publicity eh? It's even making me wanna crack the game out again and I got bored of it about 2 weeks after I recieved it!

I guess that means the advertising is working eh?

Did USA get a TV ad?

warpsavant
6th Feb 2004, 00:50
I didn't see any commercials on the TV here in NY. Ive seen lots of ads in magazines and all.

Umah Bloodomen
6th Feb 2004, 01:12
Originally posted by warpsavant
I didn't see any commercials on the TV here in NY. Ive seen lots of ads in magazines and all.

I've come across quite a few print ads myself. Must be a Midwest - East Coast thing. ;)

I did catch one television commercial back around Christmas though. It had a snippet of Defiance in a montage of other titles for a PS2 gift ad.

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Feb 2004, 03:55
Yes, I remember the montage.

Kain was doing Sanguine Censure. Only a second or two, but it was there.

MaximumMayhem
8th Feb 2004, 09:42
I hereby declare Roxy to be in the running for LoK fan of the year.

To recognise the kind of Reaver technique Kain is using, with a measly timeframe to work with is pure LoK skill. Extra points if you can recognise the kind of Emblem in effect ;)

DarkWraith
8th Feb 2004, 09:49
*Brings out a band, lots of supporters and loads of food and party stuff*

Right ok Roxy, I'll be your campaign manager. The only way your going to win this crowd over is to party and let them party with you. So lets get on with it shall we.

*DW cracks open a bottle of Champagne* :D

DW