PDA

View Full Version : Goodbay!!!

legacyofraziel
5th Feb 2004, 04:58
Well all of you members lets be onest, in 1 more day this forum will be empty becose we will get the game and we wont enithing to do here, so goodbay i hope you the best and thenk u for helping every kid in need so goodbay all of you can wrait some of your goodbay blessing i wont to thenk good all vordor for bieng with me

Chubben
5th Feb 2004, 11:58
I just called my local gameshop.....They have it on stock.
I told the guy on the phone to lay it behind his counter and don't let any one touch it.
I'm still at work so i have to wait till six a clock.
I can't explain in words how that feels.I'm thinking about quiting my job.
Just sold my Game-cube this afternoon too get al the money in time.
It's 64 Euros :eek:
But i just don't care. Called my girlfrend.Told here i don't have time tonight. I just can't describe how long I ( and many other Europians ) have looked forward to this day.

See ya... ( why am i shaking all day?? ).
:rolleyes:

unimatrix2612
5th Feb 2004, 16:59
See ya. Have fun with LoKD!! :D

VoRaDoR
6th Feb 2004, 03:05
Originally posted by legacyofraziel
Well all of you members lets be onest, in 1 more day this forum will be empty becose we will get the game and we wont enithing to do here, so goodbay i hope you the best and thenk u for helping every kid in need so goodbay all of you can wrait some of your goodbay blessing i wont to thenk good all vordor for bieng with me

No one is going anywhere :) I will personally be still around.

So far I'm enjoying my copy of Legacy of Kain - Defiance for my PC.

Legacyofraziel, let me know when you get your copy of the game! You're gonna love it :) Also Legacyofraziel, if you talking about me here "i wont to thenk good all vordor for bieng with me" Thats no problem my friend :)

kain-the-great
7th Feb 2004, 00:00
i mostly had to beg my mom to take me to las vegas and get lokd. took me about 5hrs waiting for her, my sis, and my mom's friend to get done shopping so that we could get lokd. i nerly died once i bought it and had it in my hands. then it took me 2hrs to find them in the store and another hr to get home. but hay it was worth it. and i beat it the next day :p. so i still have time to come here