PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still here? =)

snowy
29th Jan 2004, 01:52
Had a question someone might be able to answer pretty easily. I want to increase the size of the wall, floor and certain object textures used on the existing missions of SS2, and add my own as a sort of exercise in learning to do game art. A lot of things are 32x32, 64x64, etc. and the game engine can take up to 256x256, I understand.

So I load up the medsci.mis file, and then...? For example, there is a computer screen on the wall that currently takes a texture of 64x64, and I want to put a nice 256x256 mesh on it. How can I get Dromed to change the parameters of what that (and all the other same objects on the level) will take? Ideally, I'd like to have everything be able to take the max texture, so I can work as I see fit. I've been modifying various things, and it's really neat to see how good the game looks afterwards.

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who might respond. =)

BrokenArts
29th Jan 2004, 04:42
Hi Snowy, Welcome, someone will come along eventually and answer your question here, as you can see, it's a bit quiet on this particular board.

A better place to ask, and get a quicker answer is at TTLG. The Editors Guild for T1 and T2. http://www.ttlg.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=85

Good luck, hope you find what your looking for, and hopefully we will see a FM by you. :)

amievil?
5th Feb 2004, 23:51
uh, just click on the brush of whatever you want to modify and type in the new size in the bottom left of dromed.....i will say that making everything HUGE is a bad mistake.