PDA

View Full Version : Not an EXPERT yet!

thechosen
20th Jan 2004, 15:34
Hi, all
I have already completed both the Titles in Easy Mode, but now I am trying out Thief TDP in Expert mode, but I cannot find out where the Felix's Map is. It's not there in the Evidence Locker. I have found one scoll that states about some thief running away with the stuff in the locker, I tried searching in ways that is described in the Scroll. Can anybody help me out?

theBlackman
20th Jan 2004, 16:22
I could be an annoying gadfly and tease you unmercifully about SEARCH, but Go to the guard station at the intersection for cellblocks 1 & 2. The one with the flashing light, and the "horn" shaped object that rotates on the ceiling.

As you face the guard post, there will be a tunnel at the right just before the stairs that continue down to the right.

thechosen
21st Jan 2004, 15:25
I feel like killing myself for that, I am so Embarrased! I boast among my friends that I am the greatest Thief player in all of them and I do such silly mistakes!!!!

Let me tell you frankly, I am not going to kiil myself seriously!

theBlackman
21st Jan 2004, 16:21
Originally posted by thechosen
I feel like killing myself for that, I am so Embarrased! I boast among my friends that I am the greatest Thief player in all of them and I do such silly mistakes!!!!

Let me tell you frankly, I am not going to kiil myself seriously!

Just Kill yourself a little bit humerously :D