PDA

View Full Version : The 7th Saga

Popcicle
26th Apr 2012, 14:45
Welcome to The 7th Saga thread! Feel free to discuss your thoughts, memories, strategies, and everything else The 7th Saga with fellow players on this thread, but remember to consider the opinions of others and keep all conversations civil and respectful. If you haven’t already, please read the official guidelines (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines) for the forum before posting.

LucasFFXI
30th May 2012, 23:40
I remember playing 7th Saga back in the early 90's. Sometimes I had to bust out the Game Genie to boost my status and get a stronger weapon to start with. Good times.

theblackjester
26th Aug 2012, 10:12
Welcome to The 7th Saga thread! Feel free to discuss your thoughts, memories, strategies, and everything else The 7th Saga with fellow players on this thread, but remember to consider the opinions of others and keep all conversations civil and respectful. If you haven’t already, please read the official guidelines (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines) for the forum before posting.

Interesting game, surprise attack but with a radar element. It was unique, but many were better.