PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!

Rocachick
17th Jan 2004, 20:21
I just got AOD not too long ago, and right now I'm in the St. Archiard (however u spell it) Graveyard, and I'm STUCK!! I can't open the door in the musulim, that's in the corner of the graveyard. And I already got the upgrade from the garage in Le Serpant Rouge. But she won't open the door! So I tried pushing down the statue to get into Bouchard's hideout, and she WON"T PUSH IT and SHE STILL won't open the door (even though she already got the upgrade) CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Dino
18th Jan 2004, 02:41
Your problem poses a dilemma. To get to where you are you must have gotten some body strength upgrades. To push over the statue in St. Aicard's Graveyard you should have three upper body upgrades and two lower body upgrades.

For the upper body you must have used the crowbar to open the padlocked door on the roof in the Parisian Back Streets (level 2).

There was a crate at the top of the stairs in the Derelict Apartments that needed to be pushed to give you the strength (level 3) to pull the lever in Le Serpent Rouge garage (level 4), which you did, OR to shoulder barge the mausoleum door in St. Aicard's Graveyard (level 4), which you say you can't do.

For the lower body (level 2) you needed to push the large crate in the Industrial Roof Tops OR pull a crate in Le Serpent Rouge, which you must have done, OR push the stone altar in St. Acaird's Church, which you may not have done.

You must have kicked down the catwalk bridge in the rafters (level 3) to get the trinket box and to get out of Le Serpent Rouge.

The things you must have done to get where you are should enable you to shoulder barge that mausoleum door and then push over the statue.

Can you identify from the above what upgrades you might have missed?

If not, you might try Stella's walkthrough. Read through it to see if you can determine what you might have missed.

http://tombraiders.net/stella/tomb6.html

Good luck.

Rocachick
19th Jan 2004, 05:15
Thank You, I'll try agian!

Dory
11th Feb 2004, 17:55
Im stuck in the graveyard also... I came from Francines apartment, I jumped down etc etc etc... Now Im in the Graveyard. I had to kill a Watch dog. Now everything seems pretty safe, But know where to go? Theres no Statues or anything, and i cant get into any of the doors!! what should I do?

Dino
12th Feb 2004, 03:58
The statue of an angel is inside the large fenced area in the corner. You have climb to the top of a short mausoleum and then jump from mausoleum to mausoleum to reach the one where you can jump over the fence into the area with the statue.

From Francine's apartment, you dropped onto the roof of a mausoleum. You could have started from there and jumped across the tops of several mausoleums to reach the fenced area.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, you need the strength upgrade from pushing open the tomb door in the fenced area to be able to push over the statue.

There are some goodies to be found on the ground and inside another mausoleum inside a smaller fenced area.

Don't forget Stella, if you need more help:

http://tombraiders.net/stella/tomb6.html