PDA

View Full Version : New FM: The Curse of the Falcon

ChristineS
14th Jan 2004, 14:04
The Curse of the Falcon is a sequel to The Night Falcon and contains 2 Missions. One Mission is made by me, the second Mission is made by Ar-Zimrathon.
And we want to thank Dinksmallwood and Nightwalker for the English translation. :)

I'm uploading it to Jason, so it will be soon availabe at www.thiefmissions.com

You can take a look at some screenshot here: www.zinkchristine.de.vu

We hope you will like it, have fun :)

http://hometown.aol.de/zinkchristine/images/nf202.jpg

http://hometown.aol.de/zinkchristine/images/nf215.jpg

Old Man
14th Jan 2004, 14:34
Thanks for the heads up, ChristineS, always enjoy your work.

Yandros
14th Jan 2004, 14:44
And look at ze grand cathedral! (smirks at Alexius)

ChristineS
14th Jan 2004, 16:28
You can download it from Jason's archive now: http://thiefmissions.com/info.cgi?m=Fluch-des-Falken :)

@ Yandros

The cathedral is made by Ar-Zimrathon - and in the first mission you will find some really wonderful new doors ;) - thank you for making it :)

Yandros
14th Jan 2004, 19:00
Originally posted by ChristineS
The cathedral is made by Ar-Zimrathon - and in the first mission you will find some really wonderful new doors ;) - thank you for making it :) You're welcome! Glad to know someone is making use of them besides me. :)

Huntress
16th Jan 2004, 00:01
How wonderful to see you back in the FM making business Christine, even though your not as active as you once were :) I shall be getting it when I get my other machine back so I can play it without the choppiness I've been having with the first one. I've not finished it yet as again I'm waiting on my machine still being fixed again :( I am looking forward to playing your new one as "Night Falcon" was/is really a good one to give you a good workout :D Ta and Good Hunting!

ChristineS
16th Jan 2004, 07:03
Hello Huntress,

it seems that I can't escape dromed, after a few weeks without it, I have missed it ;) :D
I hope you will get your computer back soon. I had some awfull computer problems in the last months too. My dromed-computer is finally gone shortly before christmas :( . But since friday last week I have a new computer :).
I will try to make an update for Night Falcon, some things that the players noticed, like the balconery in the first mission or the pendelum in the second mission. It will take a while ;)

Huntress
20th Jan 2004, 03:25
Oh that's so funny Christine...to see you say you have the Dromed bug so much that you missed it! LOL Those creative juices just won't let you alone huh? :D Needless to say there are many many of us that really enjoy your missions and you just keep getting better and better at really making some very challenging and nicely crafted FM's.

I'm also very happy that you have a desire to fix some of the gliches in Night Falcon as well. That will be much appreciated I'm sure as it did need some additional fixes here and there. Maybe you could look into someway to make some of those missions run a bit smoother? Whatever you decide to do with it...thank you for the effort anyway :)

Glad to see that you were able to get a new machine and I'm sure that makes a lot of difference to your work and play time. It seems my componets are all working fine so as a final test...my repair guy is putting in one of his HDD's with a good OS on it and reinstalling my stuff to see if it will run as expected. If so, then my HDD will have to have the OS and everything reinstalled :(
The grimlins are really doing a number on my poor machine!

So for now...good luck and will keep an eye open for your works :) Ta and Good Hunting!

Zaccheus
21st Jan 2004, 09:42
ChristineS, good to hear from you again, hope all is well.
:)

ChristineS
23rd Jan 2004, 08:31
hello Zaccheus, good to see you again, I hope all is well too :)

Specter
13th Feb 2004, 03:46
Well, allow me to be the first to ask a question. (Im such a cheese-head, lol) Im playing the first mission (excelent work as always) but am having trouble getting the object where I find out what happened to our friend. I found a scroll telling me what happened, but the objective wasnt checked off. Is there something else?

Nightwalker
13th Feb 2004, 04:21
Specter - Did you find the basement in the Antiques Shop? There's a tiny switch on the baseboard to the left of the door. Once you're in the basement, look for a candlestick to frob. :)

Specter
13th Feb 2004, 04:30
lol, I stand by my cheesehead remark. I cant believe I missed that! I was looking around in the wrong area. Thanks much!