PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen this glitch yet??

Sleeper
5th Jan 2004, 01:45
i was at a spot where i saw the hand come up signaling something to pick up. not even bothering to look to see what it was, i hit action to pick it up. turns out there was nothing there. so Lara starting side stepping, thru a gate, and then in mid air, to get at a pickup that was on the other side of the area!!
looked funny as hell.

http://www.netwurx.net/~slpr61/TRAOD_glich.jpg

anyone else seen this??

cherrynight
5th Jan 2004, 12:11
That's really funny:D I've never seen it before.

BTW, did she fall down later?

Jenna
5th Jan 2004, 13:14
Excellent bug find Sleeper! :cool:

Jewell
5th Jan 2004, 21:16
There are lots of those bugs, especially in the Bio Research areas, look for them- it makes for fascinating gameplay ;) (follow the hand, lol).
I found one that had me walk through the walls and into the next section of the level- except none of the textures had loaded, so I was walking and climbing all over big black nothingness.

Sleeper
5th Jan 2004, 21:54
no, she did not fall. and she was unstoppable. i tried to get her to stop, but no luck, she just kept on sidestepping till she got to the healthpack. thru the gate, in midair, thru a couple railings. it was funny to watch.

jso2897
7th Jan 2004, 01:39
I encountered that bug once, in the Stormdrains, but was unable to reproduce it upon replay. It was pretty cool, tho.

Agent Guile
7th Jan 2004, 05:01
That's a very common glitch. I've encountered that in Industrial Rooftops and St. Aicard's graveyard. V49 fixed that.

Sleeper
7th Jan 2004, 20:59
v49 *didnt* fix that. i am running v49 ;)

-debugmenu
13th Jan 2004, 21:24
Originally posted by Sleeper
i was at a spot where i saw the hand come up signaling something to pick up. not even bothering to look to see what it was, i hit action to pick it up. turns out there was nothing there. so Lara starting side stepping, thru a gate, and then in mid air, to get at a pickup that was on the other side of the area!!
looked funny as hell.

http://www.netwurx.net/~slpr61/TRAOD_glich.jpg

anyone else seen this??

Apart from that notice hoe her Plait goes through the backpack