PDA

View Full Version : Map differences between easy/normal/hard

hebman
4th Jan 2004, 19:36
I've been struggling with Atom Smasher for a while now, so I decided to run through it on easy first to see if there were any give-aways and get a feel for what else I had to expect. I

was very surprised to find out that not only is easy CONSIDERABLY easier than normal, I mean rediculous, no black ops guys, no opening storage containers with soldiers in them etc. etc. but that a large section of the map was closed off - the section where you have to go up the ramp to cross the steaming pipe and disable the lasers was completely missing.

This got me to thinking, are there extra sections in Hard - if I play the game through again on hard will I notice any differences on any of the maps on any of the locations?

DrkSnpr14
4th Jan 2004, 19:52
If you go to this site (http://www.cheatcc.com/gc/sg/timesplitters_2.txt) you'll find a step by step guide on just about everything to do with Timesplitters 2. BE WARNNED. Dont look at it if you dont want to get the story soiled. I'm quite shure it will answer your question.

Tijdsplijter
7th Jan 2004, 23:07
Originally posted by DrkSnpr14
If you go to this site (http://www.cheatcc.com/gc/sg/timesplitters_2.txt) you'll find a step by step guide on just about everything to do with Timesplitters 2.

..Except Story mode..

Euhm lemme guess Aztec ends alot sooner on Easy, so does WWW and Neotokio I believe probably some others too

But I dont believe there are many differences between normal and hard in map-way

DrkSnpr14
7th Jan 2004, 23:13
Originally posted by Tijdsplijter
..Except Story mode..

But I don't believe there are many differences between normal and hard in map-way

Oops! Didn't bother to read the whole thing. Sorry guys. Anyways, yes, the maps don't change at all from mission to mission, only the objectives do. And some areas that were not available to you on Easy, will be on Normal and Hard.:D

Thezombiemessiah
8th Jan 2004, 18:10
Siberia: The dam is opened, and the red barriers with bodies behind them is shut down.

Wild west: Nothing

Neo Tokyo: To my knowledge, nothing

Aztec: Much bigger inner temple

Chicago: The tall building near the snitchs apartment is open

Planet X: When you get on the ship, there is a hole at the bottom...you get to explore a lot more of the planet.

Space station: Nothing

Atom smasher: Ramp, laser system, etc, blocked off.

Are there any more levels? i can't remember...

The Skeletor
8th Jan 2004, 18:57
Don't forget about the lack of health in the HARD mode!!! and small armour!!

Thezombiemessiah
9th Jan 2004, 22:18
Oh, i forgot Notre Dame. That has nothing extra in the map. Except there are thousands of Zombies, and loads of maidens.