PDA

View Full Version : Big Saving Error

Aurelius
3rd Jan 2004, 17:20
Hey - I've kind of got a problem with my copy of Timesplitters 2, does anyone know anything about it?

I've got it for the Xbox, so I'm using the hard drive to save on, but even though it lets me access my profile when I start up, whenever I do anything that it should save (complete a level, finish a multiplayer game) I get an error message saying that "The location: Xbox Hard Drive was removed during use. Either press A to continue without saving, or press X to choose another location." Since I don't have a portable memory card, there is no other location available, but it means I can't save anything at all. And it's silly, since the Hard Drive can't be removed! It happens repeatedly, and after every multiplayer game every player gets that message. This is really frustrating, since I now can't save anything whatsoever...

Can anyone help, I'd really appreciate it!

tyrantyoshi
9th Jan 2004, 00:41
Although I'm a cube owner, my guess is your hard drive is corrupt.

The Skeletor
9th Jan 2004, 17:59
I also wish I could help you, but I have the PS2 ver's,,,, Sorry.

Bleak5170
16th Jan 2004, 11:46
Do you have the dvd playback kit installed? If you do, remove it when you play TS2.

Kayvoob
6th Feb 2004, 11:59
I have the same problem with saving as well, though only sometimes. I found it was one of my friend's saves that was corrupted so I deleted it and It's usually fine now.